Interested ppl can share their resume with the following details
Years of experience
Are you ready for Relocation
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About App Innovation Technologies
About the role
• Basic Knowledge in PHP Frameworks like CodeIgniter, Core PHP, Laravel, Symphony etc.
• Hands-on experience in Apache, Xampp, and Wamp Servers.
• Basic CMS Knowledge if any (Joomla/WordPress/Drupal).
• Strong Knowledge if OOPS Concepts in PHP.
• Implementing Payment Gateways as per project requirements like (E.g.: PayUMoney, PayPal, Paytm, Razor Pay)Capturing values to database, email notifications for pending/Failed and success payments.
• Knowledge of different Project Lifecycles.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
• Minimum 2+ year of experience developing projects/applications using PHP.
• Good communication verbal skills along with Process oriented.
• Strong debugging skills and the ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code.
Location & Commitments
Permanent full-time role based at our Ahmedabad, Gujarat office Monday – Friday.
No bar for the right candidate.
FullStack Developer( Angular + Node) | Location: Remote
1) The incumbent will be responsible for
building microservices based on a leading
NodeJS API framework while also
contributing to a large open source
community where your work will be seen
and used by thousands of developers.
2) You will work with the tech team
council that is composed of senior
architects to work on technical definitions
of new microservices and will mentor junior
developers that integrate these services
into client projects.
3) Coding complex modules
4) Building a knowledge base of the latest
programming trends, best practices, and
5) Customizations to existing open source or
custom built applications
6) Code review and enforcing best practices
Improve Application architecture
7)Constantly improve his/her own skill set
8) Impeccable written and verbal communication
skills with the ability to present, explain and
defend design concepts in team and stakeholder
9) Experience representing work to a broader
product team and other leaders, clearly and
succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
10) Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would
be an added advantage
1) B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
2) Relevant Experience should be 3-6 years.
4) Node ( at least 2 years is mandatory with Angular)
- Strong portfolio and excellent attitude
- Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to drive the project with the team
- Problem-solving and innovation skills are a must
- Detail oriented and ability to organize
- Must be self-confident to work in a team and individually
- Strong communication skills
We need multiple MERN stack developers. As a full stack developer, you will be producing scalable software solutions and will be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. This isn't just another CRUD application. Your challenge will be to deliver a highly-available service on top of a dynamic collection of third-party data sources . Explore the limits of your own resourcefulness by designing human and automated systems that deliver true reliability in an otherwise unpredictable environment.
How You Will Contribute
- Work with the development team to ideate software solutions
- Working through the application development lifecycle to launch
- Conceptualizing, creating and building applications alongside taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and back end applications
- Write effective and scalable APIs
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs
Technical Expertise That We Believe Will Make You Successful In This Role
- Min 1 year of experience as a MERN Stack Developer
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors including Sass
- Strong knowledge of building effective APIs in Node.js (Express)
- Proficiency in writing effective React components.
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis and AWS
- Good knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science
- Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Having a knack for visual design and utility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Head for problem-solving
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
What We Need
- Solid industry experience
- Web Development using MERN Technologies (Mongo, React / React JS, Express JS or similar, Node)
- Server-side scripting skills with Node.JS
- Databases - MongoDB, PostGreSQL, Cassandra
Good to Have
- Notice period to be less than 30 days
**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
Roles and Responsibilities :
What You'll Do
- Create the system architecture for any product from scratch as well as drive it for more than one development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Document the architectural blueprint and end to end design through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Establish strong communication channels and relationships with the development teams, supporting them throughout the release cycle
- Continuously evaluate the existing software to identify areas of improvement and ensure architectural integrity as additional features are added.
- Lead DevOps and implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work with various stakeholders and identify the scope of the work, provide high level estimations, create a timeline and come up with the approach and design for the same.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Coach and mentor the development teams to improve the overall expertise and skills of the team.
- Take care of the development of critical components and POCs for new technologies to be used.
- Deliver high quality deliverables individually/as a team adhering to industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot any errors or issues that arise in the application/infrastructure components quickly and efficiently.
What You Bring
- 8+ years in software development or product engineering
- Proficient in MEAN Stack
- Good experience in backend development with Node.js
- Expertise in developing RESTful APIs
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Expertise in Agile SCRUM best practices
- Expertise in implementing front-end of applications using HTML5, Angular.js
- Proficient in MVC, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts into something digestible by non-technical stakeholders
**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Highly skilled tech expert with exposure in web-technologies and a product oriented thought process
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Java Servlets, Jsp, hibernate, Spring, Spring boot-Java back end)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Back end: Java Servlets, Jsp, hibernate, Spring, Spring boot-Java back end.
Xcelpros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. Our focus is Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
We are hiring for our Product Development team and have an immediate need for a Backend Developer / Fullstack MERN Developer. The position calls for someone with a mindset who can build great products, manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate developers that want to be a part of a great product team.
You need to have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience as a Backend Developer using MERN (NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL & Express) & GraphQL technologies. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
XcelPros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. XcelPros is focused on Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
XcelPros specializes in technology solutions for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) areas. We believe technology is the enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers. We are strategists delivering innovative business and technology solutions. We have been well funded and operational since 2011.
XcelPros and affiliated group of companies are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. XcelPros is continuously looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who believe in excellence and are committed to providing superior service to our customers and stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the design and development of Web and Mobile applications using NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apollo - GraphQL and React
- You are required to have experience with development in Microservices Architecture
- Experience with NestJS framework is a major plus
- Hands on experience with GoLang is not mandatory but a major plus
Start Date - Immediate
Positions - 2 (Immediate Need)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience building applications in NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apollo - GraphQL and React
- Strong and mandatory experience of 2 years of experience in building applications using the Microservices architecture in NodeJS
- Strong and mandatory skills in Automating Components, Perceptibility, Configuration Management, Debugging & Consistency while writing Microservices.
- Experience building applications using NestJS or similar frameworks is a major plus
- Experience building applications and service integrations using Apollo / GraphQL
- Adhere to best practices of engineering by writing high-quality code.
- Hands on experience in Elastic Search and related technologies
- Hands on experience with one or more testing frameworks such as Jest
- You are required to write / conduct unit & integration testing to ensure code meets high-quality standards
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including Production Support, BAs, Architect, Project Managers, and Product Owners to deliver high quality solutions.
- Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Design, develop, test and document detailed technical specifications for application components built using MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS) stack and integrations
- Develop and maintain high traffic / high performance React and Node based e-commerce web applications and web services, including support for mobile
- Participate in support activities to help UI developers integrate with APIs / services
- Create and maintain scalable infrastructure leveraging modern AWS cloud platforms
- Knowledge of all development aspects within an Agile SDLC framework, including; estimation, design, development, unit test, code reviews, and documentation
- Develop solutions that satisfy business requirements as outlined in user stories, and within agreed upon timelines
- Ensure solutions are of high-quality with regards to following standards and best practices, as well as satisfying security and performance requirements
- Collaborate effectively with other Agile team members
- Work with the Production Support team in the research and resolution of production issues.
- Prior hands-on experience with architecture for Web and Mobile technologies, E-commerce, Payment Gateways, Data security and encryption is a major plus
- Experience with CICD, containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of GOLANG is a major plus
- Good understanding of the Twelve-factor App methodology is a major plus
- Experience defining new architectures and ability to drive project from an architecture standpoint is a major plus
- Experience with Security configuration is a major plus
- Experience in understanding platforms & key AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, ECS, AWS Fargate, EKS, EC2, S3 etc. is a major plus
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues in cloud integrations
- Highest levels of code quality
- Needs to conduct weekly code reviews
- Ensure timely and quality release of the product in collaboration with other team members
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Technical Expertise / Hands-On Skills:
- MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS & Node JS)
- Apollo GraphQL
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of product development and start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
- Can do attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgment
- Believe in a ”No politics” attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of a company
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the company production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Expertise with data modeling
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL datastore
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies