- 1.Research, develop and create content for Java Full stack courses.
- 2. Deliver interactive sessions with group(s) of learners on specific topics covered in the curriculum clubbed with relevant case studies and live examples.
- 4. Handle and devise end-to-end training - course content preparation, material preparation, case studies, live projects explanation, etc.
- 5. Develop technical content – practise exercise, creating course scenarios, hands on projects, create assignments & test scripts.
- 6. Create and maintain a database of training strategies, initiatives, modules, and materials.
- 7. Review team members’ content creations and mentor them accordingly.
- 8. Design training program based on the needs of the corporate clients.
- 9. Determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- 1. B.E/B.Tech with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- 2. Excellent communication skills and a passion for training and mentoring.
- 3. Good understanding of modern Information Technology, and operations of a SOC.
- 4. Strong working knowledge of Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
- 5. Organization skills or previous experience a lead SME.
- 6. Preferred to have good experience as a Technical Trainer.
- 7. Good experience creating technical courseware for delivery in a corporate setting.
- 8. Good to have Java JDK 1.7 or above development and knowledge of Java 8 features experience.
- 9. Desired to have passed at least three technology industry certifications such as Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, etc.
- 10. Preferred to have technology teaching certification such as MCE, MCT, MIE or completion of a technology TTT course.
- 1. Flexible work timings and no leave policy - We don\'t go behind timelines, we work for better product at flexible working hours.
- 2. No hierarchy - Everyone has open access to anyone in the team.
- 3.Medical insurance - We got you covered. We provide insurance for you and your family members.
- 4. 5 days a week - Take time off to revitalise.
|Salary Range||:||25 LPA 30 LPA|
|Exp Required||:||8.00-10.00 Years|
|Age Limit||:||30-45 Years|
|Previous Industry Experience||:||
|Previous Functional Area||:||
|Customer Handling Experience||:||B2B|
|Team Handling Experience||:||Individual Contributor|
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
To develop and deliver complex distributed web scale technology products.
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E
Skills Required: PHP, MySQLi, Node B, MongoDB, react js
- Develop and ship highly available and scalable back-end, front-end, and database software components
- Grow and mentor software engineers and work with them to identify, design, prototype, and evaluate great product features
- Extensively write high quality code using a maintainable, testable and collaborative agile process Deep dive into clients world class software systems and technologies, and work side by side with product and design teams
- Implement critical components and help define the architectural vision, collaborating with partner teams across the organisation, and mentoring and developing more junior engineers Develop automated tests and deliver high quality code to production within a short development cycle in continuous integration and delivery environment
- Propose, design, and build innovative tools and frameworks for use by engineering teams at client sites
We are looking for a skilled Fullstack Tech Lead with extensive experience in NestJS and NextJS to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in full-stack development, including building and deploying complex web applications. If you are a proactive and self-motivated individual with a passion for developing high-quality software, we would love to hear from you!
• Lead the development team in building and maintaining complex web applications using NestJS and NextJS.
• Architect and design scalable, secure, and maintainable systems.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deploy new features.
• Conduct code reviews and ensure the team follows best practices.
• Mentor junior developers and help them grow their skills.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
• Proven experience as a Fullstack Developer or similar role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Strong experience with NestJS and NextJS.
• Strong experience in backend technologies such as NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
• Experience in database technologies such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
• Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies and experience in working in Agile environments.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Develop .NET Core applications using React JS reusable components as per need / client specifications
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall .NET development experience (At least 2 years of experience in React JS)
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Experience in any visualization JS libraries like D3 JS / Charts JS / Sync Fusion / Fusion Charts will be an added advantage.
- Redux / Flux
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE / B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
Mandatory Technical Skills: ReactJS, ES6, Context API, GraphQL, Redux, Payment Gateway
Not Mandatory skills: Redux saga, Gatsby, Git Pipeline, Deployment on Cloud AWS/Azure/Google
Mandatory Technical Skills: NodeJS, ES6, Express, Apollo Server, Send Grid Email, Twilio SMS, Payment Gateway,
Exception Management, Error Loggin, API Developement, API Security, PostGreSQL/MSSQL/MySQL, MongoDB/CouchDB
Not Mandatory: Docker Deployment, Git Pipeline, Auto Deployment, AWS/Azure/Google, NestJS
Job roles and responsibilities
- Design and implement key components of our technical infrastructure, including services supporting payments, lottery results, user management, and game mechanics
- Design and implement user-facing features for Web, iOS, and Android applications
- Take ownership of mission-critical functionality that is consumed by our mobile, web, and internal applications
- Work as a team with your peers, collaborating on architecture, mentoring teammates, and pushing our entire stack forward
- Stay up to date on the latest innovations in our industry and in our tech stack
- Integrating with and managing third-party APIs as well as designing and developing APIs for partners and peers
- Work with the product team to keep the roadmap realistic, on track, and groomed
- Capable of writing technical specs and documenting work
- Management of Jira, Git, AWS, Heroku, and other platform systems
Competencies and Skills Required
- Requires excellent analytical, problem-solving, and good communications skills
- Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Able to understand requirements and implement complete business solutions for our industry
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
in python ecosystems
- Experience working with at least one Python web framework (Django / Flask)
- Passionate about code quality, automated testing, and engineering best
- Good understanding of both relational and non-relational databases (bonus
points for ORMs)
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem or Cloud Solutions such as Heroku
- Good understanding of FE technologies
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD setup(s)
- Previous working experience as a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer for 1 year (Minimum).
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ versions or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular/React, LESS/SASS
- Development on both client and server-side
- Experience on Angular 2+ and React Js will be an plus point
- Experience on both MEAN/MERN Technologies will be an advantage.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Security Innovation is hiring a full-stack Django/Python developer to join our internal tools and automation development lead to improve and maintain our reporting portal and build new and exciting customer-facing features. Our reporting portal is a critical piece of our Application Security Assessment team infrastructure, it helps us to automate attacks and drives the authoring and reviewing process of almost every document we write and deliver to our customers. We have an exciting roadmap of new features that will help automate more attacks and improve the efficiencies for our Security Engineers, Project Managers, and the company as a whole.
Working closely with our engineers, other developers, Director of Services, SVP of Engineering, and CFO, you will help deliver valuable features from a growing list of features. You will be involved in choices that drive our front-end design, improvements in our CI/CD pipeline, and building and integrating new and novel scanners and automation.
Experience Must Haves:
- 2+ years of production web development experience
- Experience developing internal tools
- A public repository of code or a portfolio of applications or websites
Technical Must Haves:
- Expertise in Django, Python 3, Linux, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Docker & Docker Swarm mode
- Experience with git, GitLab, and GitLab CI
- Familiarity with:
- SAML, LDAP
- restic, docker-machine
- AWS Services and Security features