We are hiring Full Stack Developer - at W2S Solutions - 3 to 6 years of experience.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Role: Software Developer
Salary: Best in the Industry
- Lead a team of Full Stack Developers in building Cloud Products/Solutions Participate in R&D activities led by architects
- Frond end: React JS, AngularJS, Angular 4 and above with deep knowledge of PureJS and DOM.
- Hands on experience in Node JS, MongoDB, Express JS.
- Should have good experience in Python, MySQL, Postgresql and Django.
- Must capable to handle projects alone.
- API development with REST knowledge is must.
- Cross platform mobile app development is nice to have.
- Should have handled projects in Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong experience in designing and working with MVC and 3 tier architecture and Single Threaded Event Loop Model.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Note: Looking for Immediate Joiners
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About W2S Solutions
Job Description :
- Strong understanding of the Ruby programming language and Rails framework
- Database understanding (Postgres/MySQL)
- Previous experience maintaining production applications
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
Skills Required :
- Navigating and understanding a large codebase
- Experience with Git continuous integration and regular deployments
- Understanding and appreciation for UX and usability
- Excellent communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by performing code reviews,
- Writing tests using Rspec and Capybara.
The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in computer science and a passion for building high-quality solutions. The role requires hands-on experience in designing, developing, and implementing scalable and high-performance mobile applications (company is looking for an employee to build a chat application from scratch)
1. Design, develop, and maintain a mobile application
2. Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code that
adheres to best practices and industry standards
3. Test applications to ensure they meet customer requirements and are free from defects
4. Implement security and data protection measures in applications
5. Troubleshoot and debug software applications
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
3. Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
5. Experience with database design and management, particularly with MongoDB
6. Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
7. Strong communication and teamwork skills
Job Description :
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Skills : Reactjs, Nodejs, Mysql
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Candidates who are willing to work from office based at Bangalore- Manyata Tech Park.
Job Location : Bangalore
Expereince : 3 to 9 Years
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
● Building Cloud-Native Application which runs on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS.
● Creating design artifacts before implementation.
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
● Ensuring the software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load tests.
● Developing various kinds of components(such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.)
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud.
● Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
golang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, Python, react,
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● In-depth knowledge of either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
● Sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through
Position Title: Software Developer / Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 1-5 Year
About the Role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer having an edge on front end development. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using best practices. You will be solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and will be working closely with a talented engineering team globally. You will also be a part of technical members in project development. You must possess strong problem-solving skills.
Minimum 1 years of software development experience preferably in a product development environment
Actively contribute in the development and designing of new product features.
Having artistic touch over latest HTML, CSS, SCSS, Java Script and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Experience in developing high volume / data driven consumer web applications.
Test software component to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
1+ years experience with Angular 2+ or React
Familiar with Java or NodeJS and REST API as well
Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services
Experience in TypeScript is highly desirable.
Exposure to AWS is preferred and should be eager to learn new technologies.
Familiarity with any databases is plus
1. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology from one of the premier institutes
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Clipboard Health, you will help shape the way nurses find jobs and the way healthcare systems hire nurses and other practitioners today. We help nurses be able to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to not have a staffing shortage.
We're a Y Combinator backed company (W2017) and are looking for a full-stack engineer. We currently use React, Node, Express, Mongo and MySQL.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years experience in a software engineering role
• Have written and are comfortable writing apps in React and Node.js
• Ability to ship quickly and with elegant code
• Bonus if you're product-oriented
• Passion to build a business that solve problems for real people
About Our Benefits:
• Unlimited vacation
• Autonomy and ownership over your work
We are hiring a full time founding engineer on quite a bit of equity.
People who have always wanted to startup - please apply