- Development and maintenance of existing codebases.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques.
- You will be working on different technologies and domains as needed.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong Knowledge of any one programming language.
- Knowledge of web frameworks (i. e. Django, spring, express)
- Flexible to learn new languages and technologies as needed.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS and GCP
- Earlier experience in SailsJS
About KonnectShift Technologies Inc
This is a remote position.
- You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
- Should have excellent command over ruby on rails with a minimum experience of 4 years.
- Additional knowledge in Golang will be an advantage
- Strong Data Structures and Algorithms knowledge
- Should have created APIs from scratch which is being used in Production
- Should be comfortable with creating systems handling up to 100k requests per minute, and have a mindset that understands scale
- Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team, including Product, Backend and Dev-Ops (if and when needed)
- Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
- Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required (Eg: If the best performance monitoring solution needs a basic firebase setup, that should not be a blocker for you to go ahead and do so)
- Knowledge of how to set up relevant test cases
- You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good internet connection and availability on phone is required)
- App Development experience
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Ability to tell Product what creates better User Experience, ability to tell frontend what API responses will help the user get a faster load time
- Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be stuck to your domain of expertise (Eg: Figure out why excessive APIs calls are being made, brainstorm with Product and Frontend team to reduce the same without harming the UX )
- Experience in working on a Social Media Product
- Good knowledge of Graphs, and their applications
- Data-Driven Approach to monitoring
- Work timings - You are the master of your time. However, with great freedom comes great responsibility. If you have committed something to the team, we expect that you will give it your best to make sure that commitment is done and is done on time.
- Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. You don't need to explain yourself to us
- Health insurance for you and your family
Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
About the role
You will get to lead backend development across the enguru product suite, including our spoken English app for adults and spoken English app for kids amongst others. You will work closely with other engineers and product managers to help optimise the architecture across our apps.
Desired Experiences & Skillsets
- Experience with Python/Django and worked with &
- End-to-end expertise in web application
- Strong understanding of structured & unstructured databases
- Proficient with JS Frameworks
- Dev-ops experience around handling deployments &
- Led and/or collaborated closely with team members
Proficiency with tools such as
- Rest APIs (and RESTful API principles)
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
Python Full stack developer.
1. Product based Full stack developer - Python back end - Core Python
2. Worked with Database - MongoDB/ MySql
3. Should have worked with ORMs
4. Knowledge of REST APIs
5. Should have developed Python applications.
6. Cloud Technology - Worked with AWS/ Azure. Not yet decided on what we
are going to go with.
7. Deplyment tools knowledge
8. Good knowledge of Front end dev - CSS/ JS/ React
9. Version Control - Git
10. Frameworks - Flask/ Django. (Ideally Flask)
11. Script writing
Should have worked on a full system design and architecture along with
coding up the same.
We are looking for Advance Java developers who want to help us design cutting edge scalable products to meet our rapidly growing business. We are building out a team and looking for multiple levels but you should have at least 4-6 years of programming experience.
Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
MS or BS/B.Tech / MCA in computer science.
Hands-on experience in Core J2EE or Core Java (collection, multithreading).
Proficiency in Struts 2.0 & Springs, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Servlets , JMS / Radius, Redis , Microservices ,
Strong working knowledge of Databases – MySQL, OS - Linux.
Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Note: Must have worked on Payment Gateway Development.
Must be willing to work in a startup fast paced environment.
Joining : Immediate
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 12 months.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
They are working on using drones to neutralize terrorists hidden in deep forests.
Write effective, scalable code
Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
Integrate user-facing elements into applications
Test and debug programs
Improve functionality of existing systems
Implement security and data protection solutions
Assess and prioritize feature requests
Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Work experience as a Python Developer
Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (experience in Flask preferred)
Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
Good problem-solving skills
BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Salary: Good hike on last drawn salary
Working hours: 8 hours/day
Working days: 5 days/ week
As per 5 yrs below is the tech stack that he should know around django:
· Django forms
· Django Rest APIs
· Schedulers/Cron Jobs
· Customising middlewares
· Customising permission classes
· Management commands
· Multiple Environment handling
· Multiple database integration
· SQL and NoSQL database integration experience
· Use of loggers or any logging mechanism
· Push notifications over IOS/Android devices
· Email notifications
· Unit testing
· Payment gateway integration
AWS & Deployment Skills:
· Deployment of Django over EC2 using Nginx or Apache2
· Configuring the Django to run the services like websockets, celery
· Using and configuring the RDS
· Should know how to use S3 buckets