Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Experience: 7-16 years
Are you a highly skilled and experienced software developer with expertise in Java, Golang, and Spring Boot? Do you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our client's team in Hyderabad!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 7-16 years of experience in software development.
- Strong proficiency in Java, Golang, and Spring Boot.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
- This is a full-time position based in Hyderabad.
- Immediate joiners or candidates with a notice period of less than 45 days will be preferred.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment.
Interested candidates kindly apply!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About IT MNC
- Software Engineering
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal
guidance for a market leader in the logistics industry
- Partner with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design
philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Research new technologies and tools that enable building the next generation of our services
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Product Delivery
- Partner with product managers to define and execute on the feature roadmap
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Coordinate with various cross functional teams on planning and execution
- Maintaining automated build / test / deployment environments
- Software Engineering
- Should have at least 2 years of hands on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying
applications on Java, Ruby, Kotlin, Python, Node or Go for large scale applications
- Deep knowledge of one of the programming language they have experience in
- Proficient in OOP and Design Patterns, experience with functional programming would be a plus
- Data modelling experience in Relational Databases
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Product Delivery
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency
- Well versed in working with agile methodologies which includes phases such as design, development,
code review, testing and release management
- Ability to have worked in a CI/CD environment, with hands on experience with Git or any similar source
code management tools
- Product Maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting server performance issues such as memory tuning, GC tuning, resource leaks
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design.
- 3+ years of experience in the Development in JAVA technology.
- AWS or cloud Experience
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
- Hands-on with Spring boot and Java coding. Core Java- Java 8/1.8.
- Experience should be with Springboot, Hibernate & Microservices
- Should be well versed with Microservices, OOPS, MVC Architecture, Web services & API development.
- Should be really strong in concepts and should be able to work independently
- Experience in web services connection
- Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience in AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis
- Varied Understanding of NoSQL
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory etc
- Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss etc
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with DevOps practices and CICD model of development
Backend - Principal IC/Lead SDE
- 8+ years development experience
- Solid Experience and knowledge of
- Coding and debugging using Object Oriented languages like Java, C++, Go or similar languages.
- Database design, Query optimizations, pitfalls (both SQL, NoSQL)
- Developing Scalable, distributed systems and patterns
- Developing REST and/or GraphQL based APIs
- Writing and driving Clean code in a team (via SOLID principles).
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
Good to have
- Experience with GoLang/Python
- Experience with Microservices, designs and patterns
- Experience with Dockers/Kubernetes and orchestration
- Familiarity with Reactive programming and patterns like RxJs/RxJava, CQRS, Eventing systems
- Experience with automating DevOps lifecycle
- Proficiency with
- Work with Product team and Drive design, development and deployment of the overall architecture and individual modules to support our Apps , website and internal tools
- Ensure the entire stack is designed and built for availability, speed, scalability, testability, debugging
- Design and development of our REST and GraphQL API
- implement and improve continuous integration and deployment
- Serve as a technical lead for the team
- Mentor team members
• Architecture: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture.
• Strong coding/debugging abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one
programming language, and are happy to learn more. Either Go or Java
• Distributed Systems: Experience building distributed systems at scale.
• Fast learner:
• A team player:
• Design and business acumen
• 8 years of experience profeciency in Java or Go language and in handling large data systems
• Proficiency in Spark and related big data handling architectures• Proficiency in SQL
Biddano is seeking for an analytical, result driven, multi-skilled candidate for design for the position of Backend Developer. He/She will be responsible for programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a more seamless experience for users.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional REST APIs Using Django/Python or NodeJs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform unit test cases to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python (Required), typescript(Required), Java.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Hosting and Deployment Solutions:
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Backend Developer
- B.tech Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
We are building consumer internet space, payment processing, e-commerce and/or enterprise. SAAS products. Undergraduate (or higher) degree in computer science/engineering. You have an excellent grasp over theoretical and applied computer science.
Responsibilities You can take responsibility of large sized projects. You can take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals / libraries / frameworks / components. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery. You understand the business impact of your decisions. You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure. You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams. You can take responsibility of large sized projects involving inter-departmental stakeholders. You can take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals / libraries / frameworks / components. Payment processing framework capable of supporting multiple payment methods (cards, netbanking, UPI, wallets, etc.) with one or more payment method supported across multiple payment gateways. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery. You will drive engineering best practices, recruit other engineers, lead and manage teams, conduct performance reviews and mentor other engineers. You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure. You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams.
Requirements 3-5 Years of Experience in software engineering.
5-10 years of industry experience in software engineering building consumer internet space, payment processing, e-commerce and/or enterprise SAAS products. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 3+ years relevant work experience. Undergraduate (or higher) degree in computer science/engineering. You have an excellent grasp over theoretical and applied computer science. You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills. You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements. Experience with working on PCI compliant infrastructure. You should be able to build at this engineering level Store builder (products with multi-level variants (colour, size, etc.), SKUs, discounts) and shopping cart. Highly concurrent double entry accounting system. You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills. You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements. Good hold on data structures and algorithms. Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interface.
Desired Skills and Experience Python, Golang, Java, Ruby on Rails, Django