Responsible for the development, analysis, and implementation of software Web and Mobile application systems. Proficient Java developer responsible for building Java based web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and the client side counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS
- Deliver high-quality projects on time, through the ability to design architecture, write code, and execute effective unit tests
- Participate and contribute towards improving development processes and best practices
- Integrate third-party products with existing infrastructure
- Develop APIs for integration with frontend and other services using Spring Boot framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in JAVA
Desired Skills and requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience and a proven track record in developing web-based applications and web services using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST, JSON, XML, and other web technologies
- Good understanding of cloud-based web application architecture and microservices patterns
- Good knowledge in data structures
- Proficient in Java technology stack
- Debugging and resolving technical problems
- Commitment to quality through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices to write high-quality code
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience in SQL (MYSQL)
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfill their sustainability targets with EPR Loop, and digitizing local waste management centers with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
Recykal’s sustainability technology connects various stakeholders to create one of its kind ecosystem via a digital technology platform enabling transactions between the consumers, businesses, waste collectors and recyclers. Their unique offerings enables Digital Take back programs from different stakeholders involved Consumers, Bulk Consumers, Informal sector.
Their customer engagement app UZED promises digital awareness at a massive scale to educate very large audience via downloadable app for Android and iOS users. Brands can run awareness drives, take back drives through this app
● You will work on developing new features in the product and modifying existing features to make logical harmony with new ones.
● Implementing design through code and testing with WB cases. Fixing issues in existing components. Participating in code reviews and reviews of WB cases.
● Preparing documentation required for product and deployment. Participating in build cycles and release processes. Participating in testing drives when necessary.
● Can learn fast and apply gained knowledge to solve practical problems. A hacker by mind and artist when it comes to design and coding.
● You should be fast learning on job JDBC, Apache Commons, Google APIs for Java, LDAP, Apache Logging, Lucene, Quartz Scheduler, Struts, XML, Bootstrap, JQuery, KnockoutJS, Cryptography libraries, Spring Framework.
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
Test and debug new applications and updates
Maintain up to date code documentation
Participating in code reviews
- You have prior experience in Core Java.
- Strong knowledge of Java Application Frameworks
- Hands-on experience working in SQL
We at Fabzen Technologies are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced individual to fulfil the role of Spring boot developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Professional experience on a software development team as a developer.
- Strong software documentation skills.
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
The candidate must be proficient at:
- Socket programming
- Async await and promises
- Databases such as mongo, MySQL
- Passport JS for Google and Facebook integration
- Working on APIs with authentication and authorization
- Building frontend for mobile applications
- MVC architecture
- Work closely with the development team to deliver code as required for the applications and their updates.
- Ensure the design and development of the application fulfil our requirements and achieve desired objectives.
- Ensure company standards are followed; Project schedules and issues are effectively managed, and the same is effectively communicated.
- Ensure documentation, knowledge sharing, and training in new software.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Monitor the functioning of the application and provide suggestions and support to maintain the same.
Experience in a game development company or in developing gaming applications would be an added advantage.
REST API, Microservices etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Experience in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements
Ability to design infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.