Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Possess a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any related Engineering streams.
- Should have at least 4+ years of strong understanding of Java with preference to Java 8 and the newly introduced features.
- Should be able to build reusable code and APIs for future use.
- Good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and experience in deploying applications in either PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) / AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Hands on experience working in Spring Core, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices.
- Experience in working with Restful webservices.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / Hudson.
- Experience in working with unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito.
- Should have understanding of BDD.
- Fair understanding of SQL and RDBMS and hands on experience in working with any of the databases like MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 etc.
- Should have good understanding of coding best practices and be able to do peer code review.
- Should have an understanding of GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
- Candidate should be able to create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and adhering to industry standards for code quality like SonarQube, Fortify and Nexus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desirable to have understanding of design patterns and domain driven design.
- Desirable to have minimum understanding of React / Angular, but not mandatory.
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2.Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3.Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4.Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
4.Proficient in REST API development.
5.Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
Key Skills: Java 8, Spring Boot,Spring MVC, Microservices, OOPS Concepts & design patterns, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, REST, Redis, Mysql/Sql Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest API’s, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
Added advantage: CICD/AWS/AZURE
Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logics.
Min 2 years of exp. in Spring Boot framework & Microservices architecture.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
Should have followed agile methodology, hands on jira, Zoho…
Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases
Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
Experience in designing & building real-time, large-scale products to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Opportunity To work:
Work with our awesome team
Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
- Design and develop Microservices with Java, Spring
- Communicate with the tech lead, to understand the technology thoroughly
- Perform unit and system testing
- Understand business requirements and create plans accordingly
- Work in an agile environment
- Perform threat and risk assessments
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Contributes to design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, evaluating, modifying, deploying, and documenting software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications
Function as an active member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
Participate in code reviews and automated testing
Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
Support and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
Automate deployments in test or production environments
Explores new automation techniques to refine the agility, speed and quality of engineering initiatives and efforts
Defines test conditions based on the requirements and specifications provided. Takes part in reviews of own work and handles work efficiently. Skills & Qualifications:
5+ years of software development experience in Java.
Java 8, JBPM, Security, Microservices, API, Gateway, spring boot.
Understanding of Agile or other rapid application development methods, object-oriented design, exposure to design and coding across one or more platforms and languages
Experience in developing REST APIs and building Microservices.
Strong hands-on experience with databases (SQL & no-SQL)
Solid understanding of data structures, Algorithms & Design Patters will be a plus
Exposure to methods relating to application design, software development and automated testing
Ability to understand and use data structures and associated components
Understands the core tools used in the planning, analyzing, crafting, building, testing, configuring, and maintaining of assigned application(s)
Familiar with infrastructure technologies and components
Learns and applies new technologies and techniques. Keeps up to date on current research and technology in the industry
Recognizes the importance of collaboration to achieve objectives. Influences team members with creative changes and continuous improvement.
Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving and adaptive communication
Ability to learn and deep dive into new technology and business domains, question status quo and think outside of the box.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent training/certification, or relevant work experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
Lead development teams
Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
Participate in design discussions
Design and Architect small modules
Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring, JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC,
container technologies like Docker is a plus.
Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
Strong technical documentation skills.
Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have experience of 1 – 6 years.
- Experience in Java/J2EE platform.
- Experience in web application development with JSP, Servlet, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Knowledge of MySQL database.
- Developed REST and SOAP web services..
- Experience in version control system and build tool
- Must have completed BE/MCA/M.Sc/MTech.
We are a technology company, at a stage where we are moving fast ahead. We have been enabling enterprises to derive the value of Data Science and technology. At Lumiq, we are thinking every day about how to use the latest technology and concepts to build products which can help our customers and enterprises in all aspects of their businesses.
We create Data oriented enterprise applications. The applications must be scalable and robust. This position creates the exact kind of enterprise applications which are easy to configure and manage from the end-user perspective. The integration with all the different services and APIs plays an important part in the whole architecture.
Experience and Qualification
- 2-5 Years of experience with Drools/Kofax Workflow.
- Java Microservices: 2-3 years Spring Boot, Spring Integration or Batch.
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed testable, efficient code, and ensure that the designs comply with specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Must Have Skills
- Any Relational Database
- Must have 2 + years of the overall experience.
- Language: Java/J2EE; should be proficient in core java concepts
- Should be good in Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Java Framework Technologies : Experience in developing Microservices framework using Spring boot/Spring/Hibernate/Spring/Struts/Stripes
- DB Technologies : MySQL/Oracle; proficient in DB schema designing and writing complex queries
- Scripting Technologies : Must have experience in developing in Scala/Groovy/Kotlin or any other JVM based scripting language.
- Solid understanding of Netty/Jetty and NIO based server and frameworks.
- Solid Java fundamentals including best practices, DevOps awareness and Java Design Patterns
- Experience with unit testing frameworks in the Java ecosystem.
- Experience in developing applications on Grails/Play or any other Convention over Configuration based framework.
- Front end Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSP
- Person Should be good in core Java and J2ee technologies
- Spring, hibernate, spring boot, struts