SDE 3 - IOS
Founded in 2017 by Deepak Bhagchandani, QuickSell is a fast growing B2B e- commerce digital enablement platform which has grown fast in the last 3 years and is Used by 1 million plus businesses in 100 plus countries across the globe. QuickSell is an advanced product cataloging, communication and commerce suite built for small businesses worldwide selling different types of visual and design-oriented products like jewelry, clothing, handicrafts, home-decor, etc. enabling them to sell their products seamlessly on mobile. With backing from prominent investors like InfoEdge and Beenext we are empowering 12 Lac+ SMBs across the globe to boost their sales conversion rates using WhatsApp and mobile.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
- Must have:
- Good understanding of Swiftui & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad.
- Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns
- Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps. - Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage. - Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
- iOS App Development, Objective C, Swiftui and Xcode
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience.We provide technological infrastructure on mobile for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintaining their own e-commerce stores. Today over 5 lakhs businesses from 100+ countries all over the world use QuickSell to accelerate the process of sharing complete and accurate product information with various business stakeholders with objectives like dynamic product showcase and ordering booking. A testament to our product quality is a rating of 4.6 stars which can be verified on the Google Playstore.
With the Coronavirus pandemic taking its toll all over the world, and social distancing measures being adopted, more and more merchants are turning their attention to online means of conducting business and interacting with customers. With this new wave of rapid digitization, QuickSell has grown 4x in the last few months and we are seeing continuous growth on a daily basis. More and more merchants all over the world are realising that digital is the way of the future, and thus leveraging the QuickSell app to digitally showcase their product catalogs to customers and other stakeholders.
Founder profile and story:
After completing his MS in Human-Computer Interaction from Indiana University, Deepak Bhagchandani was working for companies like Pearson Education and Amazon Inc in the US when he realised that millions of small businesses all over the world are still transacting offline and inefficiently. With an insight to revolutionise these businesses and a keen insight on creating a simple product design to enable them to become digital - he left the USA and came back to India to start QuickSell with a seed investment from Silicon Valley, US. With growing market demand from 1000s of customers, the company continues to grow into different verticals today.
- Building and shipping a robust application to Android/iOS devices using a single codebase
- Writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades
- Sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Familiarize yourself with the different stacks and products.
- Lead development initiatives for other features
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store
- 3+ years knowledge in mobile app development
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Familiarity using Git and IDEs like Android Studio & VS Code
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
Who we are
DirectShifts is a tech platform for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short/full time term roles. We are disrupting the recruiting space for hiring clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs. We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We have raised $5.5 million from marquee investors such as YCombinator, PeakState Ventures, Altair Capital, Soma Capital Pioneer Fund, Anita Pramod (former CFO of Epic EMR), Tom Lee (founder of One Medical & Galileo) etc
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking mobile app which is used daily by healthcare professionals - you will own the mobile development and building blocks that power our universe.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of mobile work experience with live apps on stores
- Strong iOS, Android & React native skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Understanding of backend development
• Must-Have Worked With Flutter App Development.
• Excellent Ability To Develop & Understand Algorithms.
• Must Have Sound Knowledge Of Mobile Architecture.
• Strong Knowledge Of Integrating RESTful Web Services.
• Experience In Interacting With Web Services From The Flutter Mobile Platform.
• Experience With Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning.
• Experience With Push Notifications.
• Analytical, Problem Solving, And Decision Making Skills.
• Should Have Knowledge Of Client Requirements Analysis.
• Deliver Across The Entire App Life Cycle -Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release To App Stores, And Support.
• Working Directly With Developers And Product Managers To Conceptualize, Build, Test, And Realize Products.
• Working With The Web Developers To Create And Maintain A Robust Framework To Support The Apps.
• Standardizing The Platform And In Some Cases Apps To Deliver Across Multiple Brands With Minimal Duplication Of Effort.
Eligibility Criteria :
• Minimum 2 Year Flutter Development Experience
• Strong Technical Background And Hands-On Experience In Android & IOS Applications Development.
• Managing The Day-To-Day Activities Of The Team, Project Planning, Milestones/Deadline Data Definition, Task Estimation, Etc
ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring for iOS Developer
Designation: iOS Developer:
Experience: 1 - 5 years (Freshers with 6 months of training can also apply)
Salary: 2 - 6 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 4
Skills : Swift
Minimum 6 months of training in iOS is mandatory.
Knowledge of Swift is MUST.
Knowledge of ios, iphone, swift, objective-c, xcode and mac.
Knowledge of web services (APIs), JSON, XML parsing, map, social media integration and other advanced ios features.
Knowledge of GIT or SVN will be a plus.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
- Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Skills: #swift #objectiveC #xcode #apis #iOS
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Apply directly here : https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer" target="_blank">https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer
HR | ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd. [ISO 9001:2015 Certified]
Industry: Software Services (Mobile, Web & IoT)
ToXSL, C-127, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Phase-8 (Sector - 72), Mohali (INDIA)
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
Perks and Benefits :
Desired Skills and Experience
ios, JSON, Xcode, https, iPad, interface builder, service integration, xml parsing, ar, xml, max, API, vim, video, cocoa, uikit, iPhone, SQLite, iCloud, backend
Salary: Based on Candidate Experience and expertise
Location: #Surat Local candidates preferable first.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
- Proficient with Swift 4 (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with Online/Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration