GigIndia is on a mission to provide meaningful employment opportunities to 100m+ job seekers in India through gigs (part-time jobs). GigIndia empowers enterprises to scale rapidly with an on-demand certified 1,000,000+ gig workforce of job seekers across 200+ cities in India. GigIndia’s AI/ML technology platform automates the process of recruiting, training and managing the workforce. We are the go-to platform for enterprises having completed 35million+ gigs with us in 3.5 year since inception.
We were YourStory’s TECH30 2019 startups. GigIndia has raised over ₹9 Crores from leading VCs and marquee angels like S Ramadorai (Ex-CEO, TCS) & Kiran Deshpande (Ex-CEO, Tech Mahindra.
What we’d like to see:
We are looking for enthusiastic operations professionals who are curious, creative, love problem solving and work to improve every single day. You should be able operate in a fast-moving environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives. The Quality Control team at GigIndia is looking for process oriented candidates to participate in auditing the data fields in various projects we work on. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence.
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work independently while using guidelines and SOPs
- Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity
- Thoroughly check parameters to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Keep a close check on fraudulent activities and suggest measures to block it and avoid it in the future
- Review authoritative sources to validate data when needed.
- Identify patterns to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements
You must have:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to plan in the best manner and excellent execution skills
- Willingness to learn and enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
It would be nice if you have:
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as Google sheets/Excel, Google Doc/Word
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail
You would love to be a GigIndian because you get:
- A culture for innovation which gives you the prowess to create, make and innovate
- Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory
- A pretty unique & competitive culture with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness
- Immense scope of rapid growth based on an objectified performance management system and two chances at salary appraisals in a year
- From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, from surprise gifts to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
- In-house events, virtual fun sessions, dinner catch ups, and much more