- Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Engineering preferred.
- 3 to 8 experiences preferably in the financial / fintech industry.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities for 2 tier and multi-tier applications.
- Should have worked as first line application support for trading systems and back office with experience in analysing of issues raised by end users and general system checks and maintenance tasks.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience in documenting the design and development work in confluence.
- Expertise in Python (OOPs Concepts, flask/Django frame works, multi-trading, web sockets, and analytics tools such as pandas, NumPy etc).
- Highly Experienced in Database designing of SQL and PL-SQL with expertise in at least one RDBMS, preferably Maria DB and MS- SQL.
- Highly Experienced in writing batch scripts using shell scripting.
- Experience in Linux, OpenShift, Avro based kafka, Dockers, Nginx, Sentinel Redis, AngularJS basics, Rest API’s (Flask), JSON and web sockets amongst others.
- Experience in CI-CD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery) pipeline with experience in Bitbucket.
- Preferrable to have knowledge in FIX protocols terminology and have either supported or worked with any trading brokers to subscribe to market data.
- Preferrable to have understanding of trading systems (such as Bloomberg, Market Axess and UBS etc)
- Preferrable to have analytics and visualisation techniques knowledge.
- Preferrable to have knowledge on Fixed Income Products.
About Helius Technologies
Helius Technologies Pvt Ltd was founded in 2006. Helius is a fast growing, technology driven company providing various services in the field of Information Technology. It has been providing high quality IT Services to various customers across the globe.
Helius is Head office in Singapore with branch offices in Malaysia & Japan
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
About the role
You will get to lead backend development across the enguru product suite, including our spoken English app for adults and spoken English app for kids amongst others. You will work closely with other engineers and product managers to help optimise the architecture across our apps.
Desired Experiences & Skillsets
- Experience with Python/Django and worked with &
- End-to-end expertise in web application
- Strong understanding of structured & unstructured databases
- Proficient with JS Frameworks
- Dev-ops experience around handling deployments &
- Led and/or collaborated closely with team members
Proficiency with tools such as
- Rest APIs (and RESTful API principles)
About the Role
We are building edge AI-enabled solutions to deliver Availability Performance and Quality insights to Manufacturing shop floors. High-Frequency sensors and edge compute systems form the core for this product. We are looking for rock-star Python developers to work on developing edge applications to enable the deployment of Deep-Learning applications for manufacturing.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis?
Architect and develop interactive AI-based applications that are deployed on Embedded hardware Work with the Deep learning team to create model deployment infrastructure for AI. Create scalable deployment architectures for over-the-air updates of Linux applications remotely deployed in manufacturing plants globally.
- Experience in multi-threaded Python Application development.
- Experience with GUI technologies & development on Linux. (Qt/Tk equivalent)
- Experience in Linux application programming for tuning application performance.
- Experience with writing modular maintainable application code
- Experience in Bash-equivalent shell scripting
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit test cases in Python/Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of computing system fundamentals e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
- Experience in deploying Deep learning models is a good to have.(CUDA, TensorRT, OpenVIno)
Why join us?
1. Be a part of an exciting growth stage startup, seed-funded by some of the best deep tech investors in India.
2. Work on a unique data-driven industrial IoT and AI platform
3. Possibility to outgrow peers into leadership/lead roles.
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python & Django
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
It is for our Techstar Inhouse project
Exp: 5 - 10 yrs
Total positions : 8+ openings
Work Location: Hyderabad / Chennai / Bangalore (WFH available due to Covid-19)
Mode of position: Fulltime & Permanent with Techstar
- 5+ years of software development experience. (2-5 years for a junior engineer)
- possess excellent proficiency with Python.
- Experience writing Integration and Unit tests with Python.
- Show previous experience developing Python CLIs and Python back ends to web UI/RESTful APIs.
- Networking knowledge in Open Networking, Ethernet switching, routing.
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- L2/L3 protocol development with Python programming
- Primary : L2 Protocols (VLAN, STP), L3 routing Protocols(OSPF) - Any one of the L2 / L3 Protocols
- Secondary : BGP, Multicast, QoS, IXIA tool.
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
Build reusable components and packages for future use.
Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
Peer review code and refactor existing code.
Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django (2-3 years)
Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
Ability to create high quality code
Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
Experienced in the tools of our web stack
Nice to Haves:
Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
Cloud deployment and scaling experience
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omni-channel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like EndySleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielson Toolworks, and many more.
The B2B manufacturing industry has a lack of digitisation globally. NowPurchase is building layers of technology to help improve the productivity and profits of the manufacturer. For this we are building the OS (Operating System) that will seamlessly connect factory equipment such as furnaces and spectrometers to our software systems that provide real time optimisations.
The end-game is to use this interconnected system to do great production planning and autonomous procurement of their raw materials. The Heart of NowPurchase will be a marketplace consisting of these smart factories and raw material suppliers.
Here a video that explains our product journey:
NowPurchase is looking to add an immensely talented Backend Developer that will help us invent, design, refine and deliver products that will meet the above vision.
- Expect to build a lot of services and APIs in the cloud and stand-alone IoT devices to serve both the browser as well as native IoT enabled terminals that will be placed at the manufacturers' premises.
- Expect designing algorithms that model the metallurgy of the manufacturing processes as well as using tools such as linear programming, machine learning etc.
**What are the expectations from this role?**
- Deliver high quality modular code deployed to serve web, mobile and native IoT enabled terminals that leverage REST-based services and real time sockets. This would include algorithms for real time optimizations that are critical for the manufacturing process.
- You are empowered to work directly with leadership and the product team to make decisions about your code and future of the product.
- Have a strong emphasis on shipping features quickly without sacrificing code quality. Be ready to build a lot of MVPs that will go through iteration or be completely scrapped depending on the outcome at the customer end.
- Own your Agile projects and responsible for software design to implementation and deployment. Maintain sprints, delivery timelines and contribute to better managing the engineering team.
- Collaborate on the end to end design and implementation of the platform, including data modeling, systems architecture, data security, access controls, architecture, user experience, deployment, automation, and monitoring.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity, quality and security checks.
- Develop data pipelines and RESTful services that are distributed, robust and highly performant.
- Build a culture of simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate and you ensure through thorough code reviews and processes.
**Qualifications and Experience**
- 1+ years of demonstrated software engineering experience in an agile environment designing, architecting and implementing robust scalable systems preferably for modern SaaS application
- Experience with modern server-side programming languages such as Python, Scala, Go. Experience with web frameworks such as Django Rest Framework, Flask.
- Experience with architecting asynchronous services with design patters leveraging PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Celery for storage and multi-tenant servers over AWS Elastic BeanStalk.
**Compensation & Benefits**
- **Cash Compensation:** As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- **ESOPs:** 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- **Medical Insurance:** Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- **Generous leave structure and WFHs** including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- **Complete Relocation Expenses:** We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
**Possible Growth path**
Backend Developer > Senior Backend End Engineer > Engineering Manager > VP of Engineering
## **Tech Stack**
- Git, AWS, ELB (Elastic Beanstalk), Netlify
1. Screening of applicants & initial telephonic call with Manager -HR
2. F2F/Video Interview with Engineering Manager and Cofounder CTO
3. Take home written assessment
4. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CEO
5. Email communication on final feedback
The end to end process shall take less than 10 days. We pride ourselves on being transparent & moving fast.
*Candidates who accept an offer may join within 1 hour, 1 week or up to 45days of signing - though, we have a preference for as short a gap period between signing and joining since we're at the most exciting part of our journey - laying the foundation for the NowPurchase platform!*
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve
complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC
firms and angel investors. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all servers-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front
end. At EaseBuzz, every individual is honed to be a leader and enjoys the freedom to make decisions that she/he sees fit to steer the organization closer towards its goals. We work in small, decentralized teams that promote independent authority and freedom to approach and solve problems creatively. This path nurtures the artisan in every individual and brings to fruition the vision of crafting purpose-built solutions for clients.
● Transparent, Performance Driven Culture.
● Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
● Medical Benefits & Flexible work hours
Designation: Back End Developer
Experience: 2-4 yrs of development experience in Python
● Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design,
project planning, and monitoring in an Agile environment.
● Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile)
● Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business
Skills And Qualifications
● Proficient knowledge of Python
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django/ Flask)
● Well versed with database queries like MySQL or Postgres, etc and have the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Basics of tuning application performance
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Experience with tools like Celery, Nginx, Gunicorn etc.
● Experience in Kafka writing Consumers and Producers would be a plus
● Experience with AWS or GCP would be a plus point
● Experience in Microservices, Event-driven systems, Caching would be a plus point
Develop state of the art algorithms in the fields of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Provide software specifications and production code on time to meet project milestones Qualifications
BE or Master with 3+ years of experience
Must have Prior knowledge and experience in Image processing and Video processing • Should have knowledge of object detection and recognition
Must have experience in feature extraction, segmentation and classification of the image
Face detection, alignment, recognition, tracking & attribute recognition
Excellent Understanding and project/job experience in Machine learning, particularly in areas of Deep Learning – CNN, RNN, TENSORFLOW, KERAS etc.
Real world expertise in deep learning- applied to Computer Vision problems • Strong foundation in Mathematics
Strong development skills in Python
Must have worked upon Vision and deep learning libraries and frameworks such as Opencv, Tensorflow, Pytorch, keras
Quick learner of new technologies
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Knowledge of working closely with Version Control(GIT)
If you are a PHP developer & have a good understanding of web technologies you may apply for this positoin. As a Developer, you will be a part of our web development team and will be working with some very experienced developers on challenging and interesting projects. You will be a part of an Agile delivery team and work closely with Requirement Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development & Design team and QA team.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Collaborate with team members to develop and ship web applications within tight timeframes.
- Write unit and functional testcases.
- Work on bug fixing, identifying performance issues and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues
- PHP - 4.5 Years Experience along with HTML5, CSS Bootstrap, JQuery, JS, MySQL/MongoDB, JSON Web Services and API Services
- PHP Frameworks: Min. 2 Years with anyone (Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Yii etc.)
- PHP Reporting Tools (Jasper etc.)
- NET Exposure - Good to have
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- MEAN Stack - Good to have
- Angular / React - Good to have
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with -
- weekly lunches
- alternate weekends-off
- annual medical checkups
- Social engagement
- financial assistance
- and more...