Expertise in Oracle CX Platform
Ability to train team and guide them.
Experience in OCC UI frameworks – React JS
Knowledge in ReactJS,
Developing & Integrating Hooks
Experience in interacting with Customer
Custom Payments , Custom Catalog, Workflows implementation
Good Communication and Analytical Skills
About PCL Health:
We are an age-tech startup revolutionising healthcare with real-time data. We are creating a connected-care ecosystem that uses AI-enabled Health Algorithms and medical devices (IoT & Wearables) to digitise medical information exchange. In short, we want to allow older adults to live independently at their homes and enjoy their moments while keeping everyone informed. Our mission is to provide doctors, carers and family relatives with predictive tools capable of picking up health problems before they become severe, therefore saving time, money and lives.
Senior .NET Developer’s Role:
Every member of the technology team is responsible for:
The availability, security, scalability, and interoperability of our platform
Delivering our product roadmap
Planning for the future
Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
As a Senior .NET Developer, you play a key role in ensuring your team can efficiently turn ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
Write technically sound, clean, maintainable code with practical application of established patterns and practices
Take technical ownership of your team’s work, from its infancy through to delivering great implementation in production that pushes our standards higher and higher
Believe in testing and make sure your code is always tested and the quality standards are always high
Contribute to the definition and keep to the processes, standards and designs your team has agreed upon
Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technical Lead
Ensure you and others are continuously improve, by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective
Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through proving they work well and continue to work well in production
Your skills and experience
Essential for this position:
At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
At least 2 years of experience with React.js/Vue.js
At least 2 years of commercial experience with Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
You would get extra points for any of the following:
TDD and BDD
Contributing to open source community
DevOps, monitoring and alerting
Experience with Health-tech, FHIR, Wearables, IoT
If you can join within 1 month
Technical Skills Required:Experience in cross platform development with strong knowledge on Node.js .
Experience on implementing NFRs but not limited to Performance, Scalability, Availability, Maintainability and Security Good understanding on CICD process Knowledge of Micro services and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
Experience to work in a Global delivery environment Experience implementing Cloud and or Hybrid Cloud solutions Experience .
developing APIs against database technologies .(MySQL, Postgres) Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software Experience with Open Source work management tools JIRA, Jenkins, and GitHub.
Strong background in Logic and Algorithms Perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation on systems and procedures to solve complex business problems
Key Skills Required :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Dhi Technologies develops smart, secure, innovative solutions for the IoT industry, with greater speed and accuracy to enable scalability, flexibility, and profitability. As an employee, you will collaborate with our teams in all stages of product development. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our goals.
- Have the passion and experience for building responsive, elegant and engaging experiences with future friendly web technologies.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code with proper documentation. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Implementation of security and data protection Integration of data storage solutions.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Permanent Remote / Bangalore / Thane
Skills: PYTHON, Django, Reactjs, Vue, Flask
Are you passionate enough to be a crucial part of a highly analytical and scalable user engagement platform?
Are you ready learn new technologies and willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a high-functioning team and make your mark on our organization!
The Impact you will create in the Job:
- Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute.
- Leverage the power of Kubernetes to maintain clusters running inside VPC's across the world.
- Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients.
- Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds.
- Use AWS products extensively across our services such as Kinesis Data Streams, Lambda, SQS etc. that form an integral part of our scalable and robust infrastructure.
- As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development, technical leadership, and seamless collaboration with all functions.
- You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
- You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the country while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
- Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
- You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
- 4-7 years’ experience in full stack Python development
- Very strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of a relevant and globally supported framework- both front-end and back-end, if necessary, for example - Angular, React, Vue, or Django/Flask.
- Solid understanding of engineering best practices, continuous integration, and incremental delivery.
- Proven experience on design and implementation of the overall web and database architecture and updated knowledge on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Familiarity with RESTful API design.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment.
- Familiarity with Server management and deployment on AWS/GCE.
- Sound knowledge of CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries like Sass, Less, and webpack
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
What’s in it for you?
- Immense growth, continuous learning and deliver the best to the top-notch brands
- Work with some of the most innovative brains
- Opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial mind-set
- Open culture where your creative bug gets activated.
If this sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success!
So let’s converse! Our inquisitive nature is all keen to know more about you.
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Location : Chandigarh
About the Role: We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Experience with frameworks such as Angular, React, and Express etc.
• Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis, MongoDB, Postgres, MySql.
• Understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful data structures and JSON format
• Familiarity with package managers (NPM, Bower)
• Experience with cloud services such as Amazon, Google, or Microsoft.
• Familiarity with version control (Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
• Exposure to working with API's (preferable RESTful /SOAP API's)
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team.
- Working with the product team to develop new features focused on improving the user experience
- Improving existing features and working on streamlining client implementations through improved tools
- Improving our technical architecture and building out a continuous integration pipeline
- Modernizing our front-end in new frameworks
- Everything else - our team is small and you'll likely be involved in almost every tech-related thing going on
- 1+ years of experience building consumer-facing web apps
- You are interested in the full-stack opportunity and love building a feature from start to finish
- Self-starter with a deep interest in tech - we want someone who will come in with opinions, and shape our engineering practices and decisions for the better
- An eye for design - you'll have an important role in making the product look great
- Believe in our mission and love the idea of working in education to help students succeed
Technologies you'll work with:
- NodeJS, Sails.JS
- React.js , Redux, Redux-Saga
- Kubernetes, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Whatever else you decide - we're constantly re-evaluating our stack and tools
- Having prior experience with the technologies is a plus, but not mandatory for skilled candidates.
- Remote Option - You can work from any location of your choice
- Reimbursement of Home Office Setup
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible paid vacation policy
1 to 3 years’ experience in .Net + MVC
• Experience in AngularJS, NodeJS or ReactJS will give an edge
• Database technologies -MySQL/PostgreSQL
• API design & development
• CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or similar
• Write reusable, efficient code
• Added Advantage - AWS
Candidate should be able to join within 15-30 days, is willing to work with a startup, has experience of 2-5 years, and are from Pune.