● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely
and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
● Monitor debugging process results
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Prepare and keep updating documentation such as
o Test Artifacts ( Test plans, Test cases etc)
o Release & test planning
o Testing related guidelines
o Test reporting
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
● Atleast 1 years of experience in Product QA, Web plus Mobile Testing
● Experience & knowledge of tools like JIRA, Postman
● Understanding the Product Development life-cycle and the customer requirements
● Problem solving, detail-orientation and basic communication skills
● Agile mindset with the capacity to iterate quickly, test things with a lean approach
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
● Additional business degree/Certification in Agile or Scrum preferred
About Avegen India Pvt. Ltd
Before a product is released to the public, it goes through a lot of quality assurance testing: the QA lead organizes and manages that testing. In fact, the QA lead is just as responsible for a successful product launch as the engineers or developers involved in that project. This is a skilled profession that requires previous experience in quality assurance, preferably in the same industry as the company posting the job, along with prior management experience. QA leads typically keep full-time hours, but they may experience periods of overtime closer to product rollouts. Candidates who enjoy testing products and working in fast-paced environments are a great fit for this role.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 45 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We’re looking for a Software QA Specialist to join our technology team to enable manual and automated testing for our products and solutions.
- Write test cases
- Test new and existing features, debug code (units and integration) and report errors and failures
- Work collaboratively with the development team to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases
- Gathering requirements
- Implement test automation and test methodology (ex: TDD or BDD)
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Tester or in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or college diploma in QA Testing
- Experience using web based and mobile testing frameworks (ex: Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience using project tracking software considered a strong asset (ex: JIRA)
- Experience using version control systems (ex: Git or Mercurial) would be considered an asset
- ISTQB- Foundation Level would also be considered an asset
Skills you must have
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Determination and tenacity to commit to the end when solving issues
- Concise writing
- Critical thinking skills
- Understanding of User Experience
- Helps Test Lead to prepare the Test Plan and coordinate with Test Engineers during Testing Phase
- Performs Bug Analysis, understands the client requirement and help Test engineer to prepare the test cases
- Ability to multi-task/handle several projects effectively and deliver within timeline
- Peer Reviews the test cases, understands the Test Plan and write Automation test cases
- Able to write Scripts in languages like Java, Ruby, Python, etc.,
- Able to review the Scripts written, able to run the Maintenance / New Scripts and identify the issues
- Knowledge on automation test reports (TestNG, Allure, JUnit reports etc)
- Define onboarding documents for technology and domain for the teams
- Train/Mentor and evaluate juniors on testing specializations
- Exihitbit strong expertise in one of Load Testing - Jmeter (or similar tools) or Api Testing - Rest client/postman or DB testing
- Perform cross Browser / device compatibility testing using automation
- Understand and contribute to sprint release cycle process, ensure 100% test coverage and follow JIRA hygiene
- Besides the job specific responsibilities strictly adheres to the policies and procedures of the organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) - Articulates clearly, concisely and with context at all times, High confidence and assertiveness skills
- Has a cordial work relationship with peers and manager
- Speaks his/her mind even during challenging situations, Proactively seeks help /assistance when in need
- Ability to Develop self and others - Takes feedback positively and works on it seriously, Is not afraid of making mistakes as part of learning
- Open to working across projects and technologies, Good analytical and logical skills
- Understands requirements quickly and accurately
- Proactively thinks through the solution and seeks clarification before coding
- Explores the root causes of problems before taking action
- Quickly learns the latest developments in technology and is able to apply it to the projects
- Good Interpersonal Skills - Builds good working relationship with team members and customer stakeholders (Product owners and Scrum master etc)
- As a QA person - Show extreme attention to details and nuances
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred
We are looking for a strong candidate with recent experience of 1-3 Manual Testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Android+iOS mobile app testing and Web application both
- Must have good knowledge of API testing. API automaton will be an added advantage
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus.
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Experience in mobile Application or Web Automation testing
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
- Knowledge of AWS
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager and Sales team to understand client and project requirements and define the scope of the project.
- Prepare test strategy to deliver to the agreed scope within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Work with Delivery Manager and Resource Management Group to build the necessary team, either from the available internal pool or support hiring.
- Work with the Delivery Manager to develop the testing strategy.
- Understand the project delivery governance framework and ensure test planning, execution, and closure are done in accordance with the delivery framework.
- Prepare test plans to include timelines for activities and key milestones.
- Lead a team of 4-5 test engineers and work alongside test architects and SMEs.
- Work allocation to team members and monitoring performance and ensure completion of tasks by team members to agreed timelines.
- Coordinate system/application understanding sessions for team members with relevant client team member(s).
- Work with test architects to design, develop and maintain test automation framework, where required.
- Develop test automation suites, along with team members.
- Review output of team members for test coverage (functional) and in case of test automation framework and suites, review for adherence to good and efficient coding practices and coding standards, reusability, avoid redundancy and duplicity.
- Raise PRs and check-in code and in the process resolve any conflicts and sync issues.
- Ensure efficient versioning and maintenance of test automation code.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical and non-technical challenges and blockers faced by team members.
- Coaching and leading in practices like Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Be the go-to person / first point of contact for any project-related queries or concerns, for both client and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation and distribution of periodic project progress mails and reports to the client and internal stakeholders.
- Risk management – early identification of risks and mitigation, and where required invoke relevant and timely escalation and support.
- Preparation and/or review of documentation, required across all phases of the project.
- Mentor and guide team members in helping them grow professionally.
- Provide feedback about team members to the Delivery Manager for periodic performance appraisal.
Qualification and mandatory experience
- Graduate or Post-graduate, an engineering graduate is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 7 years of total experience in manual and automation testing of which at least 3 years as a hands-on Test Lead with proven experience of leading at least a 3-member team.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools for manual and automation testing.
- At least 3 years proven experience of leading a minimum 3-member team in manual and automation testing.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and delivering in sprints.
- At least 3+ years designing, developing, and maintaining Test Automation frameworks and solutions across various technology stacks and applications for web, mobile, API, and data validation.
- Expert level experience in at least one programming language, Java is preferable but not mandatory
- Expert level experience in debugging.
- Expert level experience in developing web UI test automation suite using Selenium or mobile UI test automation suite using Appium.
- Expert level experience in developing API test automation suite using Rest Assured.
- Raise PRs and merge test automation code.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Experience in at least one build tool like Jenkins, Maven or Gradle and setting up a build pipeline and integrated testing.
- Code management using Github or SVN.
- Test and defect management using JIRA or any other tool.
- Preparation of test documentation across various phases
- Preparation and distribution of periodic progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication are quintessential.
- Junit and TestNG for unit testing.
- Espresso for Android app automation.
- XCUI test for iOS app automation.
- Experience in non-functional testing, e.g., load/soak/performance, security, and accessibility, by using standard and new testing techniques.
- Experience in testing applications across eCommerce, banking, and fintech domains.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• 6+ years of related work experience in Software Test Engineering.
• Strong understanding of testing in Agile and DevOps teams and ability to identify the right testing approach for the SDLC and TDLC based on project characteristics.
• Experience writing, maintaining and running manual and automation tests across browser, desktop, and mobile apps.
• Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, UI/UX testing.
• Proficient in using Jira & Confluence
• Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
• Responsible for producing testing deliverables i.e., Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Completion Reports.
• ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Test Analyst /Certified Agile Tester accreditation is highly desirable
Underpinning Infrastructure details:
Good Experience in API Testing
Good Experience in mobile application testing
Good Experience in DB Testing
We have an opening for QA Engineer/Test Engineer in our company. Please find below the job descritpion for the same.
* Should have excellent manual testing skills.
* Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
* Should have good written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation.
* Good Analytical skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
* Knowledge in mobile automation testing using Appium is a plus point.
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Strongly adhere to specification and style guides.
- Ensure the application meets the performance, quality and targets.
- Leverage new and established testing methodologies.
- Translate the given design document into proper Test Cases for maintainability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers to understand the flow of modules and document it.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Should have working knowledge of SQL server.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Build Deployment on Test Environment.
- Experience in end-to-end user testing for minimum 1-2 yrs.
- Have prior experience with manual testing in web and Android applications.
- Logging bugs, detailed test reports, screenshots, and videos in the bug tracker during pre-release and post-release testing.
- User & usability testing on the design prototypes being passed to the development team.
- Well versed with Agile testing methodologies.
- Opportunity to define, design, tool and implement entire Automated testing using Selenium/TestNG/Appium or any other tool of choice.
- Ability to stick to deadlines.
- Manage regular exploratory testing campaigns by employing a large number of short-term remote testers.
- Ability to operate in white-spaces where ambiguity or lack of knowledge might be imminent in tackling problems. In short, love the entire startup experience.
- Good Knowledge of Core Java.
- Good Knowledge in Selenium.
- Troubleshoot problems related to scripts, framework components,application changes, etc., and repair issues.
- Experience in working with Agile Projects and Scrum Process.
- Enable and/or perform development of test automation by designing and writing automated test scripts based on defined test cases,including the definition of test data for consumption by scripts during test execution.
- Must have experience in writing TDD and BDD test cases.
- Analyze test logs, and report test results/metrics.