Hiring for two separate roles
What is expected?
Strong JS knowledge
Fair knowledge of cloud technologies.
Good communication to interact with the teammates.
What do you get?
Work will be exciting, day in and day out you will be solving interesting problems.
You will get to work with proven Software Engineers and Architects
Chance to work on cutting-edge technologies.
We would like to see your portfolio with practical experience. Please share GitHub links and your web pages along with the CV.
Sivi is a SaaS company. We are a thriving young startup with a product we think is amazing, that will disrupt the design workflow. Sivi is an AI design companion to cut short design workflow and automate repeated and mundane design tasks.
- 2+ Years of development experience in the full stack development (preferred MERN technology stack).
- Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture, and familiarity/experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Good Knowledge of APIs is a must.
- Should have good knowledge of databases like Linux.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Keen interest in emerging technologies with an aptitude to learn and adapt.
- A basic understanding in Java is a plus.
- Should be able to work independently once proper guidance is provided.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ensure timely completion of development activity.
- Prepare training documents and provide training to internal teams on tools.
- Consult, design, and develop well-structured, scalable in-house tools.
- Should be able to write optimized business logic for business functions.
About the role(s):
Software development and platform engineering has driven our success and growth of our platform & data businesses. We are now looking for more developers to join our team and help us build the best financial inclusion platform in the world. You'll be an integral part of product development team working collaboratively with cross functional team of business heads, product managers, credit risk experts, data scientists and technologists to iteratively design and build fintech products. You'll be constantly be challenged and you'll have the freedom to discover and advocate new technologies.
- Code backend services, ideally using Node.js or Java, or other server side compiled language.
- Design and develop Rest API with integrations to lots of external systems. Experience of GraphQL is an advantage
- Develop modern and secure web front ends, ideally using React, Express and Redux.
- Interface with No-SQL/ MongoDB or SQL based data bases (PortgresSQL).
- Deploy their code into the cloud and support it there, ideally on AWS and GitHub. Experience with kubernetes and serverless is an advantage.
- Deliver in agile manner while coding cleanly, automating testing and clean coding, simple solutions, automated testing and continuous deployment.
- Takes ownership of a feature from the original idea through to live.
Attractive salary compensation including employee stock options, 10% time free to pursue own project, paid training and education support.
We truly practice flexible time with focus on output and core hours for team collaboration. While we are mostly working remotely at Fundfina and are open to applications across India, we will prefer that you are open to commuting to Mumbai or Bangalore or Delhi offices when required.
By submitting your application, you agree that Fundfina may collect your personal data for recruitment purposes.
JD : Node JS
- Min 4-6 years of experience in Application development domain
- Solid understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Hands-on experience in server-side templating languages and server-side CSS preprocessors
- In-depth understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience in understanding accessibility and security compliance along with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience in integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience in fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and familiar with concepts of Cloud based microservices
Senior Full Stack Developer
Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Experience Required: up to 5 years
Saakh is building a social networking platform for businesses who sell on credit in order to solve for their payment collection challenges faced by every seller on a day to day basis. Our vision is to make payments collections timely and automatic for these businesses. Saakh is building a community of trustable businesses. We are building an eco-system where a business who has cheated once can never cheat again.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. You will work closely with founder and CTO to discuss the strategy and to implement the said aforesaid within the deadlines. Saakh is a fast-moving start-up who is at the early stages, timely execution is of paramount importance. Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to build team and to lead.
- Developing front end website architecture and Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 5+ years of prior experience of full stack development
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages preferably Laravel PHP
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools;
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Brilliant leadership qualities
- High sense of integrity is a must.
Are you one of us?
We welcome you to Saakh’s family.
Symbl is hiring a Software Architect who is passionate about leading cross-functional R&D teams. This role will serve as the Architect across the global organization driving product architecture, reducing information silos across the org to improve decision making, and coordinating with other engineering teams to ensure seamless integration with other Symbl services.
*Symbl is seeking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of leading cross-functional dev team, you are fit for the role if *
- You have a track record of designing and building large-scale, cloud-based, highly available software platforms.
- You have 8+ years of experience in software development with 2+ years in an architect role.
- You have experience working on customer-facing machine learning implementations (predictions, recommendations, anomaly detection)
- You are an API first developer who understands the power of platforms.
- You are passionate about enabling other developers through your leadership and driving teams to efficient decisions.
- You have the ability to balance long-term objectives with urgent short-term needs
- You can successfully lead teams through very challenging engineering problems.
- You are domain Expertise in one or more of: Data pipelines and workflow, telephony systems, real time audio and video streaming machine learning.
- You have bachelor's degree in a computer science-related field is a minimum requirement
- You’ll bring your deep experience with distributed systems and platform engineering principles to the table.
- You are passionate about operational excellence and know-how to build software that delivers it.
- You understand end-user use cases and are driven to design optimal software that meets business needs.
Your day would look like:
- Work with your team providing engineering leadership and ensuring your resources are solving the most critical engineering problems while ensuring your products are scalable, performant, and highly available.
- Focused on delivering the highest quality of services, and you support your team as they push production code that impacts hundreds of Symbl customers.
- Spent time with engineering managers and developers to create and deliver critical new products and/or features that empower them to introduce change with quality and speed.
- Made sure to connect with your team, both local and remote, to ensure they are delivering on engineering and operational excellence.
*Job Location : Anywhere – Currently WFH due to COVID
Compensation, Perks, and Differentiators:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Flexi working
- Continuing education
- Equity and performance-based pay options
- Rewards & Recognition
- As our company evolves, so do our benefits. We’re actively innovating how we support our employees.
• Experience in development with Java Technology (Java, Java Script, Spring).
• Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP API).
• Understanding of No-SQL Database (Ex : Mongo).
• Understanding of relational databases: Oracle, MS-SQL.
• Good knowledge of software development lifecycle.
• Good learning capacity.
• Good team spirit.
Knowledge/Experience using agile methodology is a big plus
Experience with JSON, XML.
Very good knowledge on the Core Java, strong in the collection framework
Have you ever wondered why computing experiences are still limited to specific devices such as Desktops, Laptops and Cell phones? Why the walls, tables or whiteboards around us do not function as computers which blend in our environments and we can interact with them seamlessly via touch and gestures?
Imagine a technology which can turn any flat surface in the world around you such as a wall, a whiteboard or a piece of furniture into a touch surface. Now further picture if this can be achieved with a sensor by just scanning at the surface from a distance - without adding any electronics in the surface itself?
Cybernetyx (www.cybernetyx.com) is a Germany-based multinational technology group focused on human-machine interface solutions. Cybernetyx is the World's No. 1 OEM/ODM technology developer and market leader in Interactive Projection industry via its industry-leading EyeRISTM interactive vision systems. Cybernetyx has offices across the globe with Manufacturing facilities in South Korea and China. Cybernetyx celebrates the opening of our brand new R&D facility at Bangalore in 2018, being our third facility in India, post the launches of both successful operations in NOIDA in 2013.
EyeRISTM technology powers millions of interactive projection and display solutions including the products of NEC Display, ViewSonic Corporation, SONY, Delta, TATA Interactive and IL&FS.
World's top display manufacturing companies today are licensing and integrating the ground-breaking EyeRISTM computer vision interactive technology into their products - and transforming how humans have interacted with their computers and displays like never before. We are building the future of all human-machine interaction - much beyond the limitations of the keyboard, mouse or the tiny touchscreens on our cellphones.
At Cybernetyx, our software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users interact with computers and use technology effectively to teach, brainstorm, share ideas with another. We need a programmer who works on full-stack- MEAN, has sound knowledge of working with NodeJS for both backend and frontend development, to develop web application for one of our industry leading Ed-Tech Brand.
This is a full-time, permanent position, and you You- ll become part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You get a scrum master to help guide the process. We foster developer empowerment and keep management layers and meetings to a minimum. We believe in experimentation over lengthy discussions.
# WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- You thrive on the cutting edge of technology and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day. The tech start-up industry is where you think all the action is and where you want to be.
- You want to invest your time and work on things that make a real positive impact on the world (Read http://www.tristanharris.com/tag/time-well-spent/).
- You are passionate about craftsmanship and care about great design in your code and technical architecture as well
- You enjoy taking ownership and collaborate with teams from idea generation to execution and are data driven with user feedback to continually drive engagement and experience.
- You are comfortable in a high-paced, cross functional product centric environment and can respond to urgent requests. You enjoy moving quickly and prototyping new features (Agile/Growth Mindset)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Are passionate about learning new technologies and ideally write some code outside of work from time to time (if you don- t have time because of family obligations etc, we totally get it).
- Contributions to open source projects or demonstrable participation in software communities is a huge plus.
- Have problem solving abilities and can work with teams.
# Technical Skills:
- Command on Full STACK web application development preferably MERN.
- Algorithm design and implementation
- 2+ years of programming experience
- B.E. or M.E. Computer Science or related field.
About ValidateMe Online:
The ValidateMe Online platform enables the users to securely store and share their employment, educational and personal documents. ValidateMe uses blockchain technology to maintain the privacy of the documents and ensures that only the owners have the authority to view or share the documents. It acts as a common platform for users and organizations, educational institutes and universities to complete the background process seamlessly and quickly.
What You Will Do
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead development team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using React, NodeJS, mongoDB, blockchain and others.
- Engage in requirements analysis and product engineering discussions, leading to delivery of high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas.
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality.
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
What You Will Need
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Must have full stack experience using NodeJS, React and NoSQL Databases.
- Must have worked on at least one cloud platform.
- Should have built and used a REST API.
- Experience with mongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with blockchain technology is a plus.
- Background building container using docker and deploying using Kubernetes is a plus.
Who You Are?
- One with excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon one’s skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
What We Offer
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation, including attractive Employee Stock Options.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.