Proven working experience in Java development
Must have experience in Microservices, Spring boot
Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 2EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc) Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, (JPA2, Hibernate
Good communication & interpersonal skills.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
JSP, JDBC, Log4J
Web Logic, Tomcat
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Working in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment.
- Working with Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Building and monitoring data pipelines that serve 100+ websites, 150M+ unique impressions daily.
- Writing code that can handle 4x more scale than the given requirement.
- Maintaining uptime of multiple distributed web applications.
- Building data pipelines to pull data from upstream partners like Google.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Java.
- Minimum 2 year of experience with any SQL database (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Minimum 2 years of experience with web development.
- Experience with any NoSql database (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb).
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP).
Good To Have:
- Experience with BI and data reporting.
- Experience of designing/implementing/maintaining scalable systems.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
B.Tech./ BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only
- 3+ years of experience in the Development of JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
The candidate should have about 5+ years of experience with design and development in Java/Scala. Experience in algorithm, data-structure, database and architectures of distributed System is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark architecture and its components such as HDFS, YARN and executor, cores and memory param
- Knowledge of Scala and Java both
- Extensive experience in developing spark job. Should possess good Oops knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Understanding the big picture and the various uses cases involved while crafting the solution and documenting them in Unified Modeling language.
- Own and maintain the architecture document.
- Keep an eye out for technological trends, open-source projects that can be used.
- Knows common programming languages and Frameworks.
- Real time streaming data consumption
Good to have :
- Azure/AWS Cloud Knowledge of Data Storage and Compute side
- Knowledge Multitenant Architecture
- Brief idea of Data Science
Company, established in 1990 and headquartered in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global information technology, and business process services company with operations across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and India. We leverage our expertise in legacy and emerging digital technologies to deliver transformative outcomes for our enviable list of clients, which includes Fortune 1000 companies.
Company new vision “Reimagining a better-shared world” and mission “Bringing human expertise to tech for delivering purposeful solutions that amplify value” is at the heart of our transformation approach, powered by cloud, platform mindset, and engagement. Our motto “Let’s make digital change happen” is our commitment to empower our clients to succeed in this digital world. While our values – integrity, teamwork, the pursuit of excellence, committed, customer-centric, and thought-leadership, defines our character and behavior.
Java, Springboot, hibernate, reactjs, angular, microservices
Graduate with 4 to 8 yrs of experience
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
REST api design
Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack : backend, API design and integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
Developer – Golang
An individual contributor who will be part of the Software R&D team working on the following areas
Backend work in Golang, Micro services architecture
Work with internal team and customers to deliver solutions that will meet the customer needs with respect to the performance security, scalability and functionality.
Implementation of API and authentication methods using JWT
Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
2-5 years of experience in Go programming language
Strong experience in working with Goroutine and channel patterns
Experience in Go framework for DB, JSON, Sockets, Web Frameworks and tools
Knowledge of logging and configuration packages like Zap, Viper
Experience in writing unit tests for Golang code
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git or Azure Repo
Should have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, or any RDBMS
Good knowledge of Linux / Ubuntu
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
- Competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g. Spark, Storm, Hadoop, Angular 2/4/5, Spring Boot)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment.
The present role is a Backend Developer – SDE role for Goscale - Apna Tech
Goscale is a premium technology company focusing on helping companies building
world class scalable products.
Goscale works with premium product companies (Indian and International) like - Swiggy,
ShareChat, Grab, Capillary, Uber, Workspan, Ovo and many more. We are responsible
for managing infrastructure for Swiggy as well.
We focus on building only world class tech product and our USP is building technology
can can handle scale from 1 million to 1 billion hits.
We invite candidates who have a zeal to develop world class products to come and work
apna is India’s most trusted and fastest growing professional platform. apna aims to
connect the right jobs to the right people in the shortest possible time and deliver a
delightful holistic experience to job seekers and recruiters.
It is a one-of-a-kind comprehensive professional app where alongside job search, you
can do a lot more like learn new skills, network with like minded people, get support to
start your business, engage with particular professional communities to hone your skills
and share your expertise.
In the words of our users, apna is one of the most rewarding interactive career apps in
Take ownership of end-to-end product development
Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Technical Documentation around the owned product
Skills And Qualifications:
Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development. Typically 4+ years of
Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go
Knowledge around ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of git
Knowledge of GCP would be a plus
● Design and development of RESTful Web Services.
● Hands on database experience (Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL / SQL Server).
● Hands on experience with developing web applications leveraging Spring Framework.
● Hands on experience with developing microservices leveraging Spring Boot.
● Knowledge in Application Server Tomcat.
● Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
● Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills.
● Strong believer and follower of SDLC principles with an emphasis on Quality & Standards
What we need
● 7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies
● Core Java
● Spring Framework
● Spring DI, Spring AOP, Autowiring
● Spring Boot, Kafka
● Spring ORM / Spring Data JPA
● Willing to learn technology/domain on demand basis
● Good team interactions.