Hands-on experience developing and running large scale distributed applications, service-oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
Language : JAVA
J2EE Technologies : JDBC, Hibernate ,REST API ,WebServices
Frameworks : Springboot, Multithreading
Database : MySQL, NoSQL
Application Server : JBoss, Wildfly, Tomcat
Tools : Eclipse, Maven
Other technologies : Mule ESB,JSON,XSLT, EDI,XML.
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
- Assist in the Identification and troubleshooting of application code-related issues
- Developing appropriate caching layers for scale and performance of database systems.
- Responsible for API Design, API Development, API Integrations and Microservices Management.
- Manage programming and design evolution across multi-generation product releases.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Design and build reusable and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Experience in Spring Boot, Jenkins, Git, Hibernate, Kubernetes, and Docker
Experience in the development of scalable and extensible systems using Java
Proficiency in Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
Routines Sync & Async
Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures
Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
Demonstrated high ownership in previous projects
Excellent Communication Skills
Good understanding of Elastic Search, Redis
Experience working in the cloud environment, preferably AWS*.
Write unit tests and run automated tests through CI/CD
Ability to learn new and existing technologies
Experience in building cloud SaaS or PaaS solutions/products
What we are looking
- You must have experience in Python, including development of microservices using flask/fastapi/sanic.
- You hold knowledge of at least one Python web frameworks
- You have experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- You are familiar with relational databases and unstructured data.
- You are familiar with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- You have prior exposure to code versioning tools such as Git.
- You understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Good to have
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of the threading concepts in Python and multi-process architecture
What you'll do
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Develop and integrate RESTful APIs and services for business use cases
- Perform unit and integration tests on developed modules
Software Engineer (Backend Developer)
About Falconbrick Technologies:
FalconBrick is a SAAS based Construction / Real-Estate Industry, Product & Deep Technology and most importantly, on-ground change management experience. We aim to be the de facto on-site construction management system in India and abroad. We have seen very quick growth, with large builders (across Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi-NCR & Hyderabad) already being our customers. Our larger team includes product and engineering experts who are building & strengthening the product on a daily basis, and customer success specialists, who are providing constant service to
our clients, again on a daily basis.
What you will be doing:
Design & Build a highly scalable, robust backend architecture for our cloud services
You will be part of a software development team for developing and enhancing SaaS applications.
Take responsibility of entire module/featureset and develop, test, debug and maintain the application software
throughout the product lifecycle
Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features
Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience
Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of our services
Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
What you need
Should be an enthusiast for writing clean, reusable codes, willing to learn new things as a self-starter person
2+ years of strong relevant experience in developing Object-oriented technologies.
Must have experience with web development in Java 8+, Spring, J2EE frameworks and technologies.
Deep Knowledge of DB experience with Postgres or MySQL or Oracle or MSSQL
Must have worked on REST API (Mandatory)
Experience in Kotlin Language
Preferred having knowledge Nodejs experience
Preferred having knowledge Working with Queue systems/Message Brokers RabbitMQ/Kaffka
Experience with NoSQL experience
What you will get
We know you're happiest when you are learning new things, so each new assignment will give you an opportunity to do things differently, explore new technologies and challenge the status quo!
This is an opportunity to be part of an energetic and growing FalconBrick Team and take part in the journey of building and scaling great products with cutting edge technologies.
We are flexible, Fun and Open to receive ideas from team
exp - 3+years
Location - Pune , Bangalore and Trivandrum
Job description -
- Experience of Core Java, REST-API and Micro-Services development,
- Experience of Spring boot framework
- Strong Object-oriented concepts, Design Patterns
- Experience of SQL/NoSQL
- Well versed with Cloud Development technologies and Microservices architecture.
- CICD pipeline understanding, CICD tools such as Jenkin, Github etc.
- Experience designing data flows e.g. streaming, batch processing, parallel execution (Kafka, Kinesis, etc.)
Position : Database Programmer:
Job Description / Required Skills
- Strong experience in Database design for complex web and mobile application, including writing complex store procedures, function, triggers and ad-hoc queries.
- Hands-on development experience with T-SQL.
- Strong experience on Database designing, normalization, optimization and performance tuning.
- Experience in advanced SQL programming, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in security, troubleshooting and optimizing the performance of databases and stored procedures.
- Experience in Refactoring/troubleshooting existing databases as needed.
- Deep understanding of referential integrity and indexing.
- Assisting with production database issues and helping to troubleshoot and isolate the root cause of issues and provide issue resolution by interacting with Developers.
- Ability to estimate development tasks accurately and meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Understanding of code promotion, version control and QA procedures.
- Good Communication skills.
- MySql, MS-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Profiler.
- DCL, DDL, DML Scripts.
- T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS
- OS Environments: Windows XP/Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008
Experience : 3 to 4 years
Qualification : B. Tech/BE/MCA/MSC Computers
Location : Mumbai
We are looking for Java Developers in the experience level of 3 to 5 years for our Client for Hyderabad Location. Looking for immediate to 15 days joiners only.
Java with struts, spring, Spring Boot, hibernate ..oracle DB Background
Primary Skills: Java Backend Development, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, MQFTP
Secondary Skills: Autosys, Service Now
Experience: 6- 8 years
- Drive the Migration Project and support Business Applications teams through the project lifecycle.
- Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Contribute to Application development, migration of components, testing and Production Support.
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Create and maintain technical evaluation documentation using defined technical documentation templates that meet standards
- Well versed with Java Backend Development.
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL.
- Experience in Shell scripting in UNIX, Autosys scheduler
- Good understanding of Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Knowledge of different file movement patterns and tools - File Transfers, Messaging, MQFTP, Sterling Integrator, Mobius
- Knowledge of different file formats plus file format conversion to & from JSON, csv etc.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good understanding of SDLC lifecycle & processes.
- Exposure to ITIL foundational concepts, Service Now and Production Management Activities.
- Financial Services experience will be a plus
- Experience in using Dev tools ( Eclipse ), code quality tools, defect tracking tools
- Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills.