Roles and Responsibilities ● Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels ● Identifying, developing & optimising growth channels to drive revenue growth ● Analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies ● Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand ● Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.) ● Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels ● Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results Key Requirements ● You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field. ● You have prior experience in a similar role. ● You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas. ● You are a highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in your pursuit of growth. ● You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
Head of Marketing
Location : Gurgaon
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising,
Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
What is the role?
Looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing strategy for the organization and to drive initiatives to improve SEO, performance ads and brand presence. Our ideal candidate is a blend of analytical and creative, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our design, engineering, analytics, and broader marketing teams.
- Use data, cross-functional input, and best practices to build a plan for how to optimize the organization digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain marketing performance dashboards. Create and manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements for SEO, performance ads, emailers and any other marketing initiative in the company. Draw insights using the data to enhance marketing performance.
- Work with marketing, engineering, and design to deliver data driven results on A/B tests, SEO, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, email sequences and customer lifecycle marketing from lead generation to deal closure.
- Work with content creators to ensure content is distributed effectively, generates leads, and improves SEO objectives.
- Manage all ppc campaigns to drive lead generation with right metrics.
- Growth hacks and technical expertise in marketing with various tools like Google analytics, Hubspot, SEO tools, Adwords, Heatmaps etc would be required.
What are we looking for?
- Data-driven. You get deep into data to generate hypotheses, run experiments, and scale successful findings.
- Creative. You partner well with design and are excited about building novel things.
- Passionate about customers. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at orzanization. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work and thrive seeing different points of view on an issue.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, growth marketing and analytics.
- Candidates from SaaS, top institutes like IIM/IIT/NIT/SpJain/NITIE/FMS will be preferred.
- Key skills required: Content marketing, On page and off page SEO, data driven, good knowledge of SEO tools and marketing analytics.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with the organization.
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of employee engagement via Empuls, sales & channel incentive management via Compass, and loyalty & rewards management via Plum. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
We are looking for a Digital marketing expert who is deeply passionate about marketing, loves to take initiative, and is a go-getter.
The responsibilities include:
1) Search Engine Optimization
2) Media outreach
3) Developing strategies for Paid Search Engine Marketing campaigns and outbound campaigns to generate leads,
4) Coming up with an innovative social media content strategy and executing it
5) Assessing the result of marketing efforts, communicating with the management team and improvising the plan to get the best results.
To be successful in this role, you need to be self-driven and display outstanding performance. This is an excellent career-defining opportunity for a seasoned professional who enjoys a position filled with variety, challenges, depth, and autonomy.
Their technology and understanding of the mobile space allows them to lock-in on trends before others do; thereby allowing their customers to make better decisions and investments.
The company is founded by alumnus of tier one institutes including IIT Delhi and ISB, and the founders have experience across a range of sectors including Venture Capital, B2B Saas, and Analytics Tech.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation, etc. to drive traffic
- Identifying, developing and optimizing growth channels to drive growth Layout and executing the ASO plan for the portfolio of Apps Analyse marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies with the product team
- Providing inputs and expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams to share ideas, feedback and present results
What you need to have:
- 4+ Years of experience
- Excellent analytical skills and skills to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to generate creative ideas
- Prior experience in ASO (organic growth)
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Awareness of different growth channels like Influencer Marketing, etc.
As a CRO specialist you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue and user experience, then develop and execute a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. This is a customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills.
The ideal candidate would be extremely data-driven and makes design tweaks based on user behavior to improve conversions. An experience in creating UI/UX wireframes would be a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) and quantitative(Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion rate.
Establish web analytics framework to monitor the health of the key performance indicators and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel. Understand and implement ways to monitor conversion funnel congestions, design and usability factors of highly converting web pages.
To understand the "WHY" behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
Define and maintain overall optimization program (site and e commerce experience, landing pages, forms and calls-to-actions) Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
Develop or support the team in developing hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for optimization projects (A/B, Multivariate, Targeting, Personalization).
Coordinate with developers, analysts, and researchers to drive projects forward.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Prior experience of 1+ years of optimizing user experience/digital marketing campaigns/email campaigns/or anything that directly impacts revenue generated by the website.
Prior experience in a customer facing role or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction with excellent presentation skills
Conversant and able to use marketing platforms and tools that can measure and drive marketing programs and conversions; examples include Google Analytics, VWO, Adobe Target, Click-tale, Adobe Analytics, Tag management solutions, Tag audit solution, Optimizely, Google Optimize, and/ or similar tools.
Understanding best practices for UI and UX for websites
Understand of how E-commerce website work(what is ROI, AOV, Conversion Rate etc.)
Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, LuckyOrange/ heatMaps/ poll/ survey Zarget or other similar tools will be a plus
Experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search, testing ad text and landing pages Optimization, SEO will be a plus
Prior experience working in diverse client portfolio
5 Day working
Flexible work from home policy
‘No Leaves’ Policy: we trust people in getting work done
Company sponsored team outing and parties
Company sponsored lunch
No dress code
Salaries at par and above the industry standards
Great Learning and growth opportunities
Opportunities to travel onsite (Australia US,UK, South Africa) to meet and work with clients personally
Diverse and exciting client portfolio of internationally renowned brands
- Develop and lead the lead generation strategy
- Manage PPC campaign budget and continuously optimize for best results.
- Recruit and lead a team of paid search specialists to manage our different campigns
- Monitor the performance of our PPC accounts and plan out advertising campaigns based on seasonality, competitor activities, product availability, and more
- Analyze PPC performance across campaigns, accounts, website, and channels
- Maintain strong keyword lists to capture opportunities to the fullest
- Create PPC campaigns from scratch when new programs are launched
- Identify the need to create and modify landing page content for the best user experience, and generate keyword-focused content for the landing page
- Conduct A/B testings with ad copies, landing pages, images, and more
- Monitor the market trends for paid search
- Anything else as assigned
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at http://www.stacfinejewellery.com">www.stacfinejewellery.com. We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently