TechUnity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled React JS / React Native software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Developer will be designing and implementing attractive and intuitive Web-based user interface and developing backend services to support front-end requests. Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and coding of frontend web architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing backend server architecture
- Creating specification for servers and databases needed
- Ensuring responsive performance of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 300+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage-based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labeled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone Systems, Email systems, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Senior software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has developed full-stack web apps and created solid APIs and beautiful interfaces for consuming them in user-friendly apps. Focusing on details and well-written, self-documented code is essential for this position. You can expect to collaborate with a solid team of designers, product managers, developers and testers daily.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Responsible for developing Backend/Frontend services.
- Adding payment integration and implementing full payment cycle with audit logs/dashboards
- Taking the lead in designing, developing and managing APIs, services that handle
- Integrating various review aggregators in a single solid system
- Creating/customizing various components and web applications in Vue.js
- Work with a great team of developers, designers and QA testers.
- Reviewing, writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users every day.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Your Core Skills
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build transactional systems.
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
- Experience with GCP technologies
- Experience with Stripe integrations.
- Experience integrating Yext, GMB or similar APIs.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor or Masters of Computer Science or Engineering in well-known university
- 4+ Years of experience in software development
- ASP.Net MVC, C#, Dot Net Core
- 1+ Year using Angular (not AngularJS), TypeScript
- Expert in HTML
- Experience with Web Services, REST API, OAuth
- Object oriented programming
- Previous experience with Telerik Kendo UI would be huge plus
More than 3 years of experience with C# and .Net development, .net 4.5, Asp.Net MVC, Angular. .net Core.
Must have strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Must have work experience with Angular, React
Working experience on Webservices, WebAPI, and REST are most preferred
Must have basic knowledge of SQL Server database with SQL query designing, procedure, functions, indexing, and triggers designing.
Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude(Desirable)
Experience in working with source code repositories like TFS, GIT, Azure, etc
Experience in code release, merge, and conflict resolution
Experience in web publishing with IIS and Azure web Applications.
POSITION - MERN Full stack Developer" & MERN FULL STACK TECHNICAL LEAD
Location: Noida, WORK FROM OFFICE
NP: IMMEDIATE JOINED/15 DAYS
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
- REST API Services Development with Node.js
- Front-end Application design and Development with React,
- Database Knowledge with MongoDB
- Design and Development of Dynamic web apps
- Experience of creating and consuming REST APIs and SOAP services.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Web Technologies and current web trends.
- Working knowledge of Security in Web applications and services.
- experience in using the NodeJS framework with good understanding of the underlying architecture is a plus
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux servers in production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent team member for analyzing requirements, designing, coding, and implementing Avaamo's Conversation AI products.
- As an Avaamo product expert work closely with IT Managers and Business Groups to gather requirements and translate those into the required technical solution.
- Drive solution implementation using the Conversational design approach.
- Develop, deploy and maintain customized extensions to the Avaamo platform-specific to customer requirements.
- Conduct training and technical guidance sessions for partner and customer development teams.
- Evaluating reported defects and the correction of prioritized defects.
- Travel onsite to customer locations for close support.
- Document how to's and implement best practices for Avaamo product solutions.
Interacting with the clients and coordinating with other stake-holders
Write “clean”, well-designed code
Produce detailed specifications of the product/solution
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Prior experience in PHP is required.
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, CMS, Web solutions, SaaS productsetc)
Any prior development experience of any SaaS products would be an added advantage
Understanding of marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce etc. would be a great fitment for this position
The Software Engineer – Order and Corporate Solutions is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the full stack for Order and Corporate solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs. (Must Have)
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET. (Must Have)
- Experience with Sql databases. (Must Have)
- Experience with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET is required.
- Experience working with MS-SQL database.
- Experience working with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with the co-founders, lead developer and business development team to create products that are truly useful for the customers and the internal sales team.
- Building and growing an online platform
- Obsessed about customers and helping people use the platform
- Designing and developing rich application that combines consumer-grade usability and design sensibility with enterprise-grade performance, scalability, and reliability
- Having an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
- Taking ownership for a task or an area of responsibility and driving to completion, on time and to high quality
- Maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Thinking strategically, but with a bias towards getting things done without over thinking it
- Having structured, focused thinking, and able to keep to task lists and time lines
- IIT/NIT Graduates Preferred
- B.E/B.Tech with 1-2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands on experience with using libraries such as RSpec, Beanstalkd, Faye and background processing.
- Have a background in functional composition of web pages using HTML / CSS, and turning a wireframe design into a well-formatted, user-friendly responsive web page
- Follow best practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, Agile methodology, refactoring and code standards
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Good knowledge of schema less databases such as Elastic search, redis as well as Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent problem solving skills and bringing in new, innovative ideas to the table to make the platform more productive
- Hands-on experience on deployment and maintenance of server (knowledge about AWS and performance monitoring tools like NewRelic / CloudWatch will be a great plus)
- Should be committed to the job and the growth opportunity in a startup
- Should enjoy working as part of a team
- Should be proactive, self-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment
- Should communicate fluently and effectively in English, internally and with external partners
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using (Insert specific .NET languages and technologies here that are relevant to your project; indicate whether the focus is on front-end, back-end, or both).
His / Her primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (May specify particular versions based on requirements).
- Proficient in (C# and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scale-able application.
- Experience creating database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime(CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Designation Applied For
Current CTC & In Hand CTC
Notice period & whether it is negotiable
Current Precise location
Reason For Change
Any other remarks considered