Job Description : .Net MVC full Stack Developer
Understanding the business requirements and through a structured process, modeling, validating and translating it into business requirement specifications that are used by developers to craft a technical solution.
Must have experience in .Net MVC and Angular 6+ version
Proficient in. MVC ASP Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
Full Stack PHP Developer
- Plan the technical architecture.
- Review code to ensure no error exists.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Develop web applications using LaraAdmin, PHP, latest PHP frameworks and customise to clients requirements.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Follow industry best practices to write good quality code.
- Develop Web APIs where required.
- Manage and guide Junior Developers.
- Perform usability tests before delivery.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest developments and trends.
- Coordinate with multiple in-house teams to ensure proper timely delivery as per SLA.
- Assist the Tech Lead with any other ad-hoc requirements.
- Must know the use of multi_curl for parallel multiple API processing.
Must to have skills:-
- PHP Laravel
Good to have skills:-
- Node js
- Candidates with Laptop and Internet connectivity must.
We are looking to hire a Full-stack web developer who will be responsible for the creation and enhancement of web applications according to the company's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both functional domain experience and computer programming is necessary.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry's best practices in software development, development expertise in back-end technologies, and must have a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and experience in latest web technologies.
2. Code, design, and manage the layout of web applications and suggest enhancements using standard HTML/CSS practices.
3. Work closely with other web designers and programmers to produce web applications.
4. Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
5. Develop back-end portals with an optimized database.
6. Technically design complex backend applications.
7. Troubleshoot application and code issues.
8. Integrate data storage solutions.
9. Respond to integration requests from front-end developers.
10. Finalize back-end features and test web applications.
11. Update and alter application features to enhance performance.
12. Integrate with 3rd party application APIs and plugins.
13.Guide team members for design and implementation of tasks
14. Coordinate end-to-end implementation.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience working with PHP, web frameworks including Laravel, CodeIgniter- Preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of professional software development experience-Preferred
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex system integrations
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your and teams work
• Experience in Entity Framework, SSRS, Crystal Reports
• Experience in Umbraco, Xamarin, VB6
• Experience in Sitecore
• Experience in SharePoint
• IDE- Visual Studio
• Good Knowledge in Microsoft IIS
• Ability to write SQL queries and investigate DB logs a plus
• Good Knowledge in RDBMS (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
• High degree of knowledge in networking (protocols, virtual networks, subnets, firewalls)
• Understanding and practical application of methodologies like ITIL, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and SRE.
• Experience with ITSM tools like Service now, Salesforce….etc
- ORI is an end-to-end provider of AI-powered conversational tools that help enterprises simplify their customer experience, improve conversions and help them get better ROI on the marketing spend. Ori is focused on automating the customer journey through it's AI powered self-service SAAS platform, made by applying design thinking principles and Machine Learning.
- ORI's cognitive solutions provide non-intrusive customer experience for Sales, Marketing, Support & Engagement across IoT devices, sensors, web, app, social media & messaging platforms as well as AR and VR platforms.
- Founded in 2017, We've changed the way AI conversational tools are built and trained, providing a revolutionary experience. Clients who have bet on us are Tata Motors, Dishtv, Vodafone, Idea, Lenkart.com, Royal Enfield, IKEA and many more.
- At ORI, you’ll be a part of an environment that’s fast-paced, nurturing, collaborative, and challenging. We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. You’ll be given complete freedom to get your creative juices flowing and implement your ideas to deliver solutions that bring about revolutionary change. We are a team that believes in working smarter and partying hard and are looking for A-players to hop on-board a rocket-ship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off!
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and
seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess:-
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus- A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and engineering.
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, SocketsWhat you can expect from ORI:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth opportunities.
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely enjoy!!
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job!!
Univ.AI, a technology-led virtual university
We are a funded Ed-Tech company founded by Harvard and UCLA faculty that teaches Machine Learning, Statistics, and AI. We're building a virtual university - course management, discussions, tests, code running and the works. We intend to be the world's leading institution for education and research in AI - online, live and social.
We're looking for independent, self-motivated engineers who can design and own entire subsystems. We're scaling globally, and you'll be among our earliest hires.
What we want:
- Critical thinking. Someone who spends hours thinking through everything before they code.
- Commitment. Your word is gold and if you say it'll happen, it will happen.
- Ownership. You know where the ship is going, you know how to get it there and you will get it there.
- Speed. We're a startup and we want things done fast. Building tech fluff is a no-go.
- Communication. The ability to communicate clearly in writing and speech is crucial.
- Meticulousness. You don't half-ass things. You think about every little piece of your work and craft it.
What you'll get:
- Independence. You choose the direction you want to take the system.
- Time. We don't work too hard. You can choose what times work for you.
- Money. We pay market plus equity.
- Execution oriented environment. No unnecessary meetings. No red-tape.
- Expedited learning. There's a good chance you'll learn more here than all of your previous jobs.
- Power. We're still young and as such a lot of things can change for the better. You will have the power to make these changes.
About the tech:
We're looking to hire fullstack engineers who've executed at least one or two projects end-to-end and are ready to take it to the next level.
We promise to keep it as short as we can. The interview is mostly talking and some coding. We don't do weird data structures and algorithms questions that you'd not use on the job.
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
Additional Technical skillset:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time
Do you thrive on working with cutting edge technology, with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you have the passion to be a core member of a fast-growing start-up? Are you an expert or aspiring to become one who can work on the Full Stack of an application? Do you have a genuine interest in all software technologies? If the answer is yes, do reach out to us - Crediwatch is the place for you!
You will be exposed to work on every level of the stack in a highly agile, fast growing, start-up FinTech environment, while ensuring Breakthrough Simplicity in innovation and Diving Deep to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation.
The environment at Crediwatch is vibrant and innovative! You will learn and regularly interact with peers who are the best at what they do and will motivate you to be the best version of yourself, technically and professionally.
The Role Expectation
- You will play a key role in the development of the core product, working directly with the Business team on realizing their needs and translating it into the product.
- You will be involved in the overall design, architecture and development of the application, maintaining quality and ensuring performance and compliance to software standards and guidelines
- You will adhere to the best practises of the Agile & TDD
- You will collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design, prioritise and launch new features.
- You will take ownership for organising code and maintain its integrity at all points in time.
- You will be responsible for understanding and implementing security and data protection best practices.
- You will bring in a passion for technology and hunger to learn
- A sound knowledge of Python, hands-on experience in using Django/Flask etc., design patterns and application design
- Experience with database architectures like NoSQL, RDBMS. Eg: MongoDB/ Cassandra / Couchbase / MySQL
- A good understanding of message queues mechanisms like Redis/RabitMQ (or similar)
- Knowledge of python web crawling frameworks like Scrapy & Frontera
- Hands on experience with CI/CD
- Experience in using Git for source code management & Jira
Good to Have
- Strong Linux skills, knowledge of building large scale, multi-threaded applications and experience in designing and building RESTful web services,
- Building API services with GraphQL
- Skills in configuring and implementing Hadoop/HDFS, Elasticsearch and HBase or knowledge of any graph databases
- Prior experience in architecting large scale distributed systems and experience with cloud deployments on AWS/Azure
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Domain knowledge in the financial/data space; any external, relevant certifications.
- At least 6+ years of hands-on development experience
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting team work and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
Who We Are
We build innovative technology everyday!
Crediwatch is a ‘Data Insights-as-a-service’ company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch does this with no human intervention by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real time inputs.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee, health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are Crediwatch!