Rao & Sasi is One of the Reputed CA firms based out of Guntur.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of :
- a) Monthly GST Returns
- b) Quarterly TDS/TCS Returns
- c) Yearly GST 9 & 9C, IT Returns
- d) GST Reconciliations.
- Reconciling all Income Tax & GST returns data.
- Making required Month/Year-End Provisions for accounts Finalization.
- Preparation of Monthly and annual Financial Statements.
- Working on GST Audits, Statutory Audits, Internal Audits, Company Incorporations, Appeals, etc.
- Scrutinize, Maintain, and Finalize Books of Accounts (P&L, BS, CFS, Notes to Accounts & Schedules) as per Schedules of:
- The Companies Act
- Indian Accounting Standards &
- Tax Compliance Laws.
- Ensure Adequate Provisions are maintained for Expenses Management.
- Review Financial Statements and Tax Returns related to Partnership Firms, Companies, and individuals.
- Assisting with any bookkeeping requirements as & when required.
- Preparation of Curriculum, Training Schedules, Assessment Materials, and other training materials required for Regular Internal and External Training of Operational Staff.
1. Preparing Validation & MIS reports, Yield Statements, etc.
2. Ensure Accounts are verified with Source Documents & are audited in Compliance with IT Rules.
3. Assisting the Marketing Team with Writing Blogs, Articles, & Social Media Posts, etc. related to the Latest Changes in the Fields of Accounting/Taxation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualified CA with at least 1-2 Years of Industry/Practice Experience.
- Must be well-versed with the Latest Revisions and Basic Concepts related to GST, Accounting, Payroll, Income Tax, TDS/TCS, Auditing, etc.
- Must have Command over MS Office, Advanced Excel, ERP, and Accounting software like Tally, Fair Finman, etc.
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop & implement standardized systems & processes, work with a team & under pressure, flexibility to adopt new challenges/additional work.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Bookxpert Private Limited
a start-up environment.
Language Proficiency: Robust command over language along with proficiency with
compliance terms as per Indian GAAP and able to review compliance and latest taxation
System Knowledge: Well versed and working knowledge of MS Office and SAP/ERP
Working days: 2 Saturdays off in a month.
Qualification Required: Chartered Accountant
Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation and compliance functions on Pan India
Responsible for various MIS as requested by the management
Responsible for maintaining & finalisation of books of accounts of the company.
Responsible for all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labour tax compliances
including returns and coordination with vendors
Report Accurate financials on timely basis i.e. monthly/Quarterly/Half
yearly/Annually to CFO/board
Comply with the requirements of internal and external auditors on timely basis
Managing the accounts receivable and payable and report the delinquencies/Credit
Loss with aging as per policy of the board
A Problem solver with a go getter approach and able to maintain a healthy
relationship with other stakeholders across the company.
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
Maintaining accurate financial records.
Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
More education or experience may be preferred.
Special licenses or certifications may be required.
Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
Attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
- Presenting the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various oversees distributors
- Checking International Trade Marketing expenses inline of approval provided
- Preparing and checking Quarterly TME approval to be provided to distributors
- Creating Analysis report on budgeted expenditure and actual expenditure of TME
- Maintaining dialogues and working relationship with overseas distributors
- Managing receipts & vendor payments for exports receivables (AR)
- Implementing a Business Intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Supporting management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Supporting legal team from commercial side on international commercial disputes.
- Evaluating and advicing on the Letters of credit
- Ensuring Timely and Accurate MIS, AR/ AP, variance analysis and various other periodical reports to Management and overseas distributors.
What you need to have:
- CA;ICWA(CMA);MBA / PGDM
- Preferably from FMCG Export and Manufacturing companies
- Experience of Financial Control Mechanisms
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
- Strong Quantative abilities, advanced excel skills, including writing macros in Excel and other
- Experience with Global Financial Planning & Analysis and Audit
- Adaptive, willing and able to work with different time zones to get the work completed
- Location: Vatva GIDC
- Experience : 1yr to 2yr (Only Male)
- Education: B.com or M.com
Required skills :-
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded, Update accounts receivable and issue invoices MS Office , Tally ERP 9, Sales & purchase Entries , Bank Reconciliation, Inward - Outward Entries, Invoice , Excel , VLOOKUP , MIS Maintain Etc...
- Oversee the company's finances, providing leadership and coordination in financial reporting, treasury management accounting, and compliance
- Be a key part of the senior team, working closely with the CEO and senior leadership
- Take responsibility for funding documentation, diligence, and related financial coordination
- Strike alliances with leading banking and financial institutions for financial operations, marketplace operations, and the like
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment (i.e. open office, no separate cubicles, flat travel policies with economy class travel and no five-star stays, a hands-on, do-it-yourself culture, etc) and display a similar entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- Should have experience in building and scaling finance teams from scratch
- The leader is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self-starter with a proactive attitude
- The ability to interact with stakeholders internal and external is essential
Specific Prior Experience In
- Financial reporting & statutory compliance:
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly financial and management information reports including budget vs actual
- Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls, and accurate bookkeeping
- Ensure legal and licensing compliance with periodic scanning of business models
- Taxation and audits:
- Develop appropriate processes to reduce the tax burden. Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely and smooth closure of financials. Smoothly complete statutory and internal audits
COMPANY Project X
REPORT TO CEO
We are looking for a skilled financial accountant and analyst to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Job duties include working closely with Accounting team to create and analyse financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a Commerce degree and is familiar with accounting software packages, like Zoho, Tally ERP.
Ultimately, the responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi, Project X is an innovation lab, based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Our lab's designed to create and launch new companies, products and services. It's invaluable in jump-starting novel ideas that can either disrupt or complement existing companies. We draw from our cross-functional expertise and collaborate to create these new offerings.
We come up with new ideas, execute them, and iterate until the idea is fully implemented. For more details: www.tarangsanghi.com
The summary of the key project(s) they will be undertaking will come here.
Foundation accounts setup for new and upcoming ventures.
Complete all historic accounting records.
Environment- Startup - You will be working in a startup environment.
Fresh / Established- You are the first person in the accounts team, and will be expected to set up the department.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Plan accounts strategy for all the group companies and units.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensuring legal requirements compliance.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Maintain - Journal Vouchers, Ledger, Cashbook, Trading Account, P&L Account, and Balance Sheet.
- Reconciliation of accounts - Bank, and account reconciliation.
- Handle payroll in a timely manner
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
Coordination with CA for filing of returns and audits.
Conducting daily banking activities
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Complies with central, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
ADDITIONAL SKILL SET (Financial Planner)
- Experienced in handling international purchase and sales.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Years of Relevant Experience- 5+
- Education & Work experience- We prioritize skills over degrees but Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Software and Applications- Microsoft Excel- High Level Proficiency, Quickbooks, ZohoBooks, Tally ERP or other applications.
- Skills- Advanced Mathematical Skills, Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions, Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Should have experience in: Handling accounting in a Group company and multi-business scenario example, e-commerce, consulting, hospitality, investments and VC.
- Qualities & Capabilities-
- Strong knack for details.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Professionalism and organisation skills.
- Very procedure oriented.
- Tech friendly, and quick to learn.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Managing and supervising senior and junior accountants' and colleagues' work, and to ensure that deadlines for clients are met at all times.
- Preparing financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet for all the clients in Tally and Excel.
- Preparation of accounting filings and qualification documents for licenses and compliances.
- Computation of and payment/filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Professional Tax and GST
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and bank account reconciliations in Tally.
- Preparating cash flow / customised MIS for clients
- Handling cash-related transactions and structuring of transactions.
- Preparing reports & statements, providing necessary documents while Scrutiny / Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
- Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/ expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead for companies applying for Project finance and startup investments also.
- Ensuring that all the client data is updated on timely basis
- Coordinating with clients and solving their queries
- Tracking client deadlines and making sure that they are always met
- Supervising senior & junior staff and colleagues to ensure deadlines are always met
- Researching answers to questions when you are not clear about the correct answer and drafting responses
- Giving proper updates to clients and following up with them
- Filing for incorporation of new business structures like private limited company, OPC, LLP, partnership firm, etc.
- Preparing agreements and documents related to the company formation or amendment in company details.
- Passing of Board Resolutions for any changes in the company directors/ Shareholders
- Carrying out the procedure of share transfer / issue of shares etc
- Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates
- Making online payment through internet banking
- Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individuals.
- Preparing the GST working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Calculating monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility.
- Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 6 years of experience post CA qualification.
- Highly knowledgeable in accounting and taxation practices.
- Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for all types of services and products.
- Experience in International indirect tax filings.
- Working of TDS on salary of employees
- E-payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC yearly professional tax returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
- Experience with tax planning for individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Organized, dedicated and self-driven
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to delegate and supervise junior staff
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to prioritize and make decisions
- Professional and trustworthy
- Considerate and cooperative to clients as well as team members
- TOOLS - Tally, ERP Package, GSuite
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable with -
- P&L preparation
- MIS Reporting
- GST and Taxation
- Income Tax
- Vendor Management
- Journal Entries
- Should be comfortable with Tally ERP and Advanced Excel
- B Com or M Com with a specialisation in Accounting