About Sathguru Management Consultants
The responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
Financial Reporting: You will be providing timely and accurate financial reporting to management together with strategic insights on the company s financial position.
Accounting Systems and Processes - Understanding requirements, identifying, evaluating and implementing the most suitable accounting system/ tools needed to support the accounting needs of the organization
Implementing best in class accounting practices and Internal Control procedures considering:
- Accounts Payables - Purchase to Procurement Cycle & Policies, SOPs and SLAs
- Accounts Receivables - Billing Processes and Systems to raise timely invoices and perform ageing analysis
- Revenue and Cash Reconciliations and suggesting and implementing SOPs and SLAs
Financial Closure - Ensure timely and accurate monthly closures. Consistent analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status;
Audit - Ensure timely year end financial closures – Statutory, Tax and IFC. Handle end to end audit process and ensure timely completion of audits
Compliances and knowledge - Understand the applicability and ensure compliance with all the relevant statutes impacting the company. Keep abreast with all regulations impacting the companies accounting, compliance and reporting requirements as well as those impacting the company’s operations. Understanding of Income Tax, GST, imports and exports, FDI Regulation, Companies Act, and other tax regulations
Automation - Identify and implement processes to automate all routine repetitive tasks.
Assisting leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate;
Leveraging strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the roles and responsibilities; developing and implementing training programmes to maximize and help them reach optimal individual and organizational goals;
Our client is India's leading digital care ecosystem for chronic condition management. They are a one stop shop catering to all needs from tracking fitness levels to managing diet, to consultation with doctors and health coaches. They combine real-time monitoring through their IoT-connected devices and app ecosystem to provide AI-driven personalized insights and proactive intervention by doctors and health coaches to patients with chronic conditions.
This revolutionary startup was named in Forbes Asia’s inaugural ‘100 to watch and is backed by renowned investors. They are backed by some of the best VCs and investors in India, and with their most recent fund-raise of $5.7 million, they are on track to expand beyond India into ASEAN countries as the first stage of their global expansion.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures
What you will do:
- Managing all accounting operations including Billing, Reconciliation, Revenue Recognition, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, AR and AP etc.
- Managing accounting and financial systems including accounting software Tally
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Supporting month-end and year-end closing process
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Developing plans for financial growth
- Reporting to the CFO
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
What you need to have:
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in a Health Tech / Digital Health / E-commerce startup
- CA degree
- Must be confident communicator, self-starter, and having the ability to get things done
- Must have an analytical bent of mind, able to take data and make reports, draw out trends
- Strong knowledge in preparation of financial projections
- Strong knowledge related to Books-Close, Controllership, Analytics, Financials’ preparation etc. under a Tally environment
- Should be currently based out of Delhi/ NCR
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the Finance Manager is to:
- Ensure effective financial management of the business: responsible for performing all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the Company’s mission and help execute growth plans
- Responsible for managing the day to day financial reporting and controlling requirements of the departments, as well as prepare, review and analyse management accounts
- Develop, update, maintain and monitor the effective implementation of policies and procedures, financial position forecasts, Corporate, Management, and Internal reporting.
- Liaise with company auditors, regulators and ensure quality over financial transactions and reporting
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting; manage and comply with local, state, and national government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure compliance on account of day to day business activity that pertains to Withholding Tax / GST / Exchange Control / State Laws in India
- Prepare monthly, annual and all required accounting and fiscal reporting activities as well as managing the audit for the Company including profit and loss reports, and monitoring of regional and cash flow budgets
- Manage regular interactions with multiple stakeholders internally including working with senior management.
- Communicating with external stakeholders such as Banks, Auditors and professional advisors, Tax & regulatory authorities
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate payroll (in collaboration with HR) and all related activities
- 5+ years of overall combined finance and accounting experience; must be a qualified CA, knowledge about CS area of work will be a plus point.
- Strong background and experience in consolidation and preparation of books of accounts, FP&A, and Tax
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of financial statements and financial modelling
- Self-starter - You will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals
- Prior experience working with a start-up strongly preferred
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly and is looking to hire for the position of Sr. Executive- Accounts , to be an experienced professional with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students.
Job Role: Sr.Executive – Accounts
Technically sound across various areas of finance including :
Stock Audit and its valuation,
Knowledge of Cost Centers,
Working Knowledge of TDS Compliances, GST Return
Finalization of Balance sheet & Statement of Profit and Loss A/c,
General Accounting, Tally, Billing, vouching & verification,
Bank reconciliation, Payable/Receivable Reconciliation,
Handling of Account Receivables & Payable management (Ageing Report, Reconciliation, and Forecasting),
Preparation of documents for financial related services
Preparation of Cash Budget, MIS Report.
Will be a responsible member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 85% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
GST & TDS Returns
- Interaction with the Clients, understanding their requirements, collating required data for preparation and submission of the proposal to Banks/ FI's
- In-depth credit assessment involving Financial, Credit, Legal, Technical, Economic and risk analysis
- Structuring the proposal, preparing Information Memorandum, Teasers, Financial model, cash flow and CMA projections
- Ability to lead meetings and negotiations
- Solution-oriented attitude and resolving queries of all Banks and Clients
- Visiting clients office for understanding and collecting data
|GeoSpoc is looking for senior accountant who has accountant experience of 4-6 years in the Corporate environment. Should be a B.Com graduate along with Finance certifications|
|GST returns - GST1/2A/32B etc|
|Monthly financial statements / MIS|
|Cash Flow & projections|
|Costing & Tagging|
|Statutory reports & Compliance|
|STPI reporting & Softex Compliance|
|Transfer pricing filing/compliance|
|Filing of TDS Return (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)|
|Preperation of Annual Accounts & statutory Audit|
|Tax Audit & Income Tax Return Filing|
|Advance Tax Working|
|Preparation for Income Tax Assessement|
|Preparation for GST Assessement|
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English|
|A good understanding of how Zoho works|
|A good understanding of using Tally|
|Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn, with excellent attention to detail|
|Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel|
|Good people skills|
|Expert in Zoho|
|Done migration to Zoho from other systems|
|Good with Financial compliance with regard to Govt regularity|
|Certifications related with Finance|