About the Job:-
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic Business Development Manager with a growth mindset to help us obtain more customer and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team's potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
You should be comfortable working both in a team and independently.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Experience required - 6 years
Job Type - Full time
- Build a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Maintain records of sales through CRM
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- Setting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of your juniors.
- Meet given sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Reporting to higher management on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Proficiency in MS Office and any CRM
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Sublime Data Systems Private Limited
Home | Sublime Data Systems
Sublime Data Systems Private Limited, is a custom product development company based out of Ahmedabad, providing customized and scalable software solutions as dedicated and extended tech partners for Start-ups/ entrepreneurs across the USA & UK.
What do we do?
- We proudly solve the biggest problems encountered by start-up founders, entrepreneurs, and enterprises. Sublime Data Systems offers the most innovative IT solutions to clients with an objective to bridge the gap between brilliant and creative Digital Solutions and Clients
- Started in 2017, Sublime has achieved 200% growth with 15+ tech domain specialists working tirelessly; supported by an all-time energetic Sales and Marketing team!
- We are working with leading industries like Legal, Fintech, HealthTech, Edutech Media, and HR industries which are being used by Fortune 50 companies and have raised in total of 400mn USD funding till date in total
- We've completed projects for 50+ customers in 12+ countries working hand-in-hand with them to bring their visions to life, digitally
Perks of joining us?
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor for learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
- Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
Global IP Partners is hiring freshers for the following position:
Business Development Executive - 0+ Years of Experience.
Education Qualification Required: Graduate in any field
Extremely good hunting skills
Full-time Direct Sales professionals
Good verbal communicator
Excellent written communication skills
#Refrences are always welcomed!
Interested candidates kindly apply
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.Responsibilities
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Master's degree and experience in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
*Need to identify potential market verticals and explore, and analyse the vertical with ADS INDIA’S offerings
* Meeting up with Scheduled Fresh Clients on a daily basis.
* Managing Client Relationships independently.
* Achieving targets on a monthly basis.
* Ensure Strict Adherence of sales process and internal procedures
* Deal with Signing Authorities.
Industry: Internet IT / Ecommerce
Desired Candidate Profile
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization) AND (Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required)
*Candidate should be aware of local industrial areas.
*Generating, strategizing, servicing, retaining and growing the business.
*Managing client relationships independently.
*Understanding the client and his target audience deeply - perhaps even better than him/her, and can give solutions accordingly.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of bidding portals (Upwork, Freelance)
- Generating leads By Email – Marketing
- Generating leads for website design and development
Summary of this position
We are actively looking for individuals with high energy to actively drive the sales efforts for the automation services (RPA and AI) in our focus regions (the US, Australia, and India). The business development executive will be responsible for building the pipeline within the target verticals (Financial services). This position requires candidates to have strong communication skills, a self-motivated approach, and results-driven.
The position will report directly to the Head or Operations and has the potential to grow and establish into lead roles.
What we are looking for,
- Coordinate with the marketing team in running targeted campaigns through multiple channels and drive traffic for potential prospecting
- Actively connect with the identified leads through emails and calls as appropriate within your market or geographic area to build and establish the initial connection by scheduling a meeting for the solution team to connect and explore opportunities for automation.
- Ensure a healthy and robust pipeline of opportunities. Connect with potential prospects periodically to nurture and mature the relationship towards a successful deal closure.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with prospects and existing clients for referrals and new opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Through regular competitive analysis identify and develop unique selling propositions to position and differentiate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
We expect the candidate to have,
- Bachelors or Masters Degree. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Excellent communication skills. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Minimal of 2 to 3 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably for US and Australia markets.
- Preferably good experience in promoting and selling software products and services.
This is a Full-time position with added benefits – Provident Fund (PF), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Health Insurance
Where would they be working
Office location is Coimbatore, India. Currently we are open for candidates working remotely but by June of 2022, we will need you to work from our office location.
- Cold Calling to prospective leads & convert them into clients
- Business Development ideation & execution
- Freeze the Client Deal
- Populate & furnish the required documentation – Client Contract. Creative Forms, Project Details & Invoicing Details
- Follow-up & Closure on generated leads across multiple mediums
- Arrange client Meetings
- Pitching , Negotiating & Closure with Clients
- Client Servicing
- Client Relationship Management
- Generating Sales Report
- Payment track – Ensuring the payment compliance as per the CC Timeline
- Coordinating with accounts team for payment
- Pre Event-On Event-Post Event coordination with client for an end to end experience
- Constantly searching for new ideas & concepts
- Competitive analysis with regards to the market happenings
- Market research about the new trends & innovations
We are hiring account managers who will improve our current business partnerships and successfully build new business relationships at a local level. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of IT &Peripheral sales experience. Must be comfortable with in person custom facing meetings
Develop a relationship with corporate clients
Build strategies and sales funnel aimed at generating existing customers inquiries
Secure contracts with corporations Manage and improve our enterprise sales
Achieve sales targets and execute sales strategies as a member of a sales team.
Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with an existing client (repeat flow).
Develop sales and relationship with current clients and follow up on referrals.
Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers
Collaborate with A2Zonrent founding team member on new business improvements based on feedback from customers and observations
Candidates with experience in similar industries will be given preference.
Ability to hold oneself accountable for achieving high levels of individual and - organizational performance.
Outstanding professional and personal references.
Highly energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented
Visque Infotech :
We are an innovative company that develops E-commerce Sector using patent pending ideas and technology.
Position is in Sales Team to increase sales for products Local Vendors.
Critical role as you will be the face of the company.
Tremendous growth opportunities.
If you are excited about being part of an exciting new company, with products entering the market first time ever in the world and India then apply today.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Plan weekly- sales- cycle and meet prospective clients on a daily basis- Preparing client and market mapping reports for his business segment.
Responsible for timely invoicing and collection of payment from the clients.
Media Tracking to generate prospects.
Preparing- sales- and- sales- related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports,- sales- projection report, monthly- sales- plan etc.
Plan and budget revenue generation for the week and month.
Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts.
Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
Take ownership of Sales for your channel, plan and execute Sales Forecast.
Design and Execution of company marketing programs and tracking ROI.
Identify new Distribution Channels and execute on penetrating those channels.
Increase sales volumes with present clients and Distribution channels.
Mentoring and motivating team to achieve the business goals.
Enhance client tracking and reporting systems databases.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge of Mumbai and surroundings preferred.
E-Commerce, field sales experience preferred.
Ability to work under high visibility role, high energy startup environment.
Marketing, Social media skills a plus. Computer Literate.
Hardworking and self motivated a must.
Minimum 1 year sales experience
Fluent in Hindi, English. Fluency in other regional languages is a plus
Team management experience
Cash bonus incentives for targets
Formal and informal training
Job Type: Full-time
Interview type: Walk-in
Job Type: Full-time