Validus is looking for .NET core developers
- Do you want to be part of a team that creates tomorrow?
- Chance to be part of a fast-growing start-up and next success story?
- Want to enjoy a diverse work culture with benefits on health, lifestyle, financial security, and others?
- Want to implement elegant solutions to tomorrow’s industry challenges?
- Want to find and pursue your passion and purpose?
- Want to get an accelerated career progression?
- Care for a competitive base salary and equity?
- Assured of attractive perks and incentives?
We are a FinTech Solutions Company with over 300 pooled years of expertise in Asset Servicing, Technology Solutions, and Business Process Management.
We are looking for highly accomplished .NET core experts. The candidate should be well versed in building high-performance enterprise platforms.
You need to collaborate with other developer and non-developer teams to ensure attractive web/mobile apps with compelling features.
- Write code that people love to beg, borrow or steal.
- Develop a robust API gateway and RESTful services
- Develop rock-solid de-coupled and distributed applications using tools and frameworks such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, N Service Bus, Mass transit, Dapr, et,
- Create efficient microservices
- Create efficient backend components with top-class reusability, maintainability and responsiveness
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implement security and data protection
- Integrate data storage solutions such as relational databases, key-value stores, blobs, image stores
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
- Work with tools and apply methodologies that can proactively diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
8-10 years of experience in building and scaling enterprise platforms
Conformable with toolsets like:
- C# / .NET
- MassTransit, RabitMQ
- AWS, Azure
- EF Core
- Docker, Kubernetes
Build robust Web Applications, Micro. Services, MQ and Enterprise Integrations using REST
Expertise in Microsoft .NET Core (C#, Web API, .NET Core),
Development Experience any Cloud Platforms
Experience using Agile Development Processes
Ability to collaborate with customers & internal teams to deliver the scalable, robust and intuitive product
Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across functions and geographies.
Strong analytical, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
Knowledge and hands-on Experience with Test Driven Development.
Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies like Postgres SQL, MongoDB.
- Well versed in building high-performance enterprise platforms.
- A complete understanding of the full enterprise platform development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Have an uncanny knack and zeal of collaborating with other developer and non-developer teams to ensure attractive web/mobile apps with compelling features
- Ability to create and maintain smooth continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate strategy
- Familiarity with modern front-end tools and building pipelines
- A collaborative approach to building apps and solving complex problems
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Client-focused approach with a goal of creating user-centric designs
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices.
- Vibrant work culture: Flexibility, Mobility, and Team Diversity
- Learn and grow: Excellent skill and personality development opportunities
- Healthcare and Wellness programs
- Medical: Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Wealth creation: Attractive ESOPS
Come and join a vibrant team of achievers and tomorrow's makers.
shine at validustechfin.com
About Validus Techfin Solutions
Zevi is an NLP based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role ?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, PHP, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, AWS, Flask, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Experience : 3-4 Years
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with
server side logic
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as
● Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language i.e Node
● Proficient Knowledge of NoSQL database i.e MongoDb (Mandatory).
● Proficient understanding of Rest API’s. (Mandatory).
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Basic understanding of AWS.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
● Management of the hosting environment, including database administration
and scaling an application to support load changes.
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
● Setup and administration of backups.
● Outputting data in different formats.
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile
vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Bhopal, India
Experience: 2+ Years
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Developing and maintaining Natural Language and Cognitive Analytics features end-to-end including UI, back-end services and persistence.
- Defining micro-services, tested code that contain well documented RESTful APIs.
- Writing high-quality production ready code that can be continuously deployed and maintaining it in real-time.
- Experience in developing large scale web applications. (SaaS products are a plus)
- Strong knowledge of .Net, GoLang and node.js programming languages preferred.
- Experience in building RESTful and to integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Experience in working on Entity Framework and SQL.
- A passion for software quality including test-driven development practices as well as extensive automated unit, component and integration tests.
- Experience with Microservices, Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Playing a key role in building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture
- Hands on Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Hands on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN
Why you’ll love working at CaseFox:
At CaseFox, you’ll get to leave your mark and make a real difference in our products. You’ll be part of a motivated, creative, tech-savvy and friendly team that delivers world-class products for thousands of business globally. We believe in giving you the freedom to deliver your best work: that’s why were flexible around hours, tools and working methods. Our ways of working are truly global: as part of our technical personnel, you’ll often work in a global virtual team with colleagues across the world. With us, you can build your career at an international, forward-thinking and profitable company.
Benefits Of Joining Casefox
We provide an environment where you can develop and enhance your skills while delivering meaningful work that matters. You'll be rewarded a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and incentives which include:
- Flexible working hours with a great work-life balance.
- Medical insurance for yourself and your family dependents.
• Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
• Focus on coding and debugging.
• Collaborate with front-end developers.
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
• Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
• Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
• Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
• Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
• Help and support to other team members.
• Hands-on backend web development experience.
• Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
• Strong with Node.js and it’s modules
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
• Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system. MongoDB experience is must
• Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. Some level of DevOps activities.
• Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
• Strong in developing API development and management
• Integration of third-party applications
• It will be an advantage to have working experience with Blockchain DAPPS
• Coding (HTML/CSS3)
• Analytical Skills
• Web Development
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:8 to 10 Years
Package:Upto 10 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
• Should have at least 8- 10 years of experience in .Net development.
• Strong knowledge of C#, WCF, MVC, Web API, ASP.Net, Azure
• Good working experience on Ajax, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, HTML/CSS .
• Strong experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns ( e.g., Model - View - Controller (MVC))
• Familiarity with APIs (REST, RPC)
• Sound knowledge of Object- Oriented Principles.
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Working knowledge of LINQ and Web Services.
Job Description :
• Perform project tasks in C#, WCF, MVC, Web API, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, jQuery, JSON,HTML, and Entity Framework etc.
• Lead the team development effort towards successful product delivery.
• Design and implement complex user stories.
• Design and implement reusable components and services .
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Provide architecture guidance to the Product Development team working on products with strong focus on solution architecture, performance, scaling and security.
• Effecti vely resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through on details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution.
• Mentor development and support teams.
• Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
Sr. Backend Developer | Disruptive HR Tech Platform | GGN
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Encouraging innovation and efficiency improvements to ensure processes are productive
- Ensuring the training and mentoring of the team members
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Writing blog posts and having a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
- Java, Spring framework
- MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
- Experience in working with micro-services, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Good Exposure into .Net Development.
Having very good strong technical coding experience.
Should have worked on Angular (2+) Version.
Good to have the latest Angular
Good to have MVC