About Ogee Studio India Pvt. Ltd.
Ogee Studio Inc was founded in October 2014 in California USA by Stephen Flamm and Bill Kasje.
Ogee Studio India Pvt. Ltd. was founded in April 2015 in Pune by Chaitrali Dhole.
Ogee Studio has its niche in the UX field for Networking & Security Products. It specializes in the design and development of compelling, modern, rich user experiences (UX) and interactive visualizations for complex information systems. Ogee Studio has built the industry leading practice in UX for Security and Networking - a unique combination of our expert knowledge and years of experience crafting innovative interaction and visual designs. Fortune 50 companies are part of our clientele.
Ogee Studio offers a complete range of user experience services including interaction design, usability testing and product development. Ogee Studio’s practice spans multiple disciplines including real-time business intelligence, multi-dimensional data analytics and visualization, operational intelligence, networking and on the wire security.
Each of our team members are talented and passionate designers & developers, who can take user-centered design approach to create holistic and end-to-end user experiences. With a focus of creating Impact and Ownership, combined with freedom to experiment and innovate, Ogee Studio will keep you engaged, challenged and constantly learning. This is just the beginning of the perfect road ahead! Ogee Studio India Pvt. Ltd. strives to provide an individual-friendly environment in which goal-oriented individuals thrive as they achieve ever more demanding challenges. Our commitment to serving & collaborating with customers and to provide quality products at competitive prices is unwavering. These policies, procedures and working conditions provide a work environment in which both customer interests and employee-interests are served.
Ogee Studio India Pvt. Ltd. values the talents and abilities of our employees and seeks to foster an open, cooperative, and dynamic environment in which employees and the Company alike can thrive. We have an Open Door Policy, in which employees are encouraged to take problems to the next level of management if they are unable to resolve a situation with their direct manager.
Ogee Studio India Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, race, or color does not affect hiring, appraisals, development opportunities, pay, or benefits. The Company provides for fair treatment of employees based on merit. The Company complies with all applicable Federal, State, and Local Labor laws.
HIRING - VISUAL DESIGNERS
( For Beauty Market Place SublimeLife)
About the role:
We’re looking for a smart and creative visual designer who can help Sublime build a strong brand identity across social media, website and offline platforms. Designers at Sublime demonstrate a passion for great design and for expanding, evolving, defining, and documenting flexible design systems that achieve bar-raising quality and consistency for the brand at scale. The ideal candidate excels across a variety of styles, iterates quickly, and collaborates seamlessly with marketers, brand managers, leaders, and other designers.
Location - Bangalore
Role Type - Full-time
The charter for this role will include:
- Evolve, expand, and maintain the design direction of the Sublime and other verticals visual brands in partnership with Design leadership and others on the Brand Design team
- Lead break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry-leading design
- Collaborate with designers, writers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve a global audience.
- 2- 4 years of experience in visual design
- The technical know-how of software like Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator/ Indesign
- Must hold a degree in Design. (Alumni from Design Institute will have a bonus)
- Strong conceptualization and visualization skills.
- An excellent understanding of visual design disciplines (typography, composition, iconography, colour, layouts)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Drawing skills / Illustration will be a bonus
Note: Every candidate should have a design portfolio link/pdf which will be the 1st round of assessment even before the Work Ex Round.
Need a senior graphic designer who has strong knowledge of UI and ability to conceptualise campaigns
and execute eye catching and professional landing page designs. They should have the ability to understand the design briefs and execute them in an aesthetic way that also meets the organisational
and business values.
• Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce designs that results in smoother consumer
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and eectively communicate
your interaction ideas using any of these methods
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for
the product direction, visuals and experience
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and high level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. Mentor and guide the team of
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with
developers, copywriters and UX designers.
• Build storyboards to conceptualise designs and convey project plans
• Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traic web pages and why some
perform better than others
• Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage, ensuring all interactions are
intuitive and easy for customers
• Use proficient Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop skills to create variety of artworks for landing pages
• Strong Knowledge of UI design and Proven UI experience
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Strong knowledge of Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Good layout designing skills and sense of colour usage
• Ability to optimise data for the best possible outcome
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• E-commerce background is a plus point
• Professional written and interpersonal skills
• Understanding the Beauty Space is a plus
• Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadline
- Has experience of working in a graphics environment, to a brief and delivering to deadlines with some evidence of design management capability
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Should optimize existing graphics and video content
- Use of Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and G Suite.
- Has advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Communication skills.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- Is self-starting, highly motivated, and hands-on
- Creativity and awareness of current design trends
- Can manage time efficiently, able to prioritize, works fast and accurately to meet tight deadlines
I would like to share a career opportunity with an SAAS based MNC
Product Designer - Full-time
What You Will Do:
We seek a Product Designer with 1-6 years of experience working in a fast-paced software
environment to help design our next-gen software. They will use our existing design system
to produce workflows for enterprise software. The most qualified candidate will have
experience collaborating with Product teams and Engineers, and should be comfortable
taking requirements from Product teams to create high fidelity designs and occasional
prototypes. The Product Designer will ensure that the visual styles embody the business
goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends.
What We Are Looking for:
- Have the ability to quickly spin-up high fidelity explorations to review with principal
designers and leadership team, and then create high fidelity detailed user
workflows. Create clickable prototypes or animatics when needed
- Utilize the existing design system for all projects
- Maintain consistency across all designs through reusable elements
- Work closely with Product Managers to get direction, feedback and understand user
- Turn around developer request and blockers on short deadlines
- Participate in research and UX activities such as attending client interviews and
observing end users in the platform
- Clearly and effectively present design mocks and workflows to Product, developers
and leadership teams. Possess the ability to pitch ideas and quickly iterate on
- Work with principal designers early in the design process to gather input and aling
on design direction
- Be open to feedback and critiques with leadership and principal designers, and then
communicate the approved direction to the Product team and other stakeholders
- Submit designs for review and incorporate feedback quickly
Who You Are
Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges of creating
software experiences. You are an excellent problem solver and can provide quick solutions
to complex design problems for software interactions. You have excellent written and
verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to designers and developers.
What Makes You Qualified
- Experience building and shipping software
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, and are flexible and adaptive to frequently
- You are comfortable moving straight to high fidelity
- Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges that
come with creating software experiences
- You are an excellent problem solver and can provide fast turnarounds on complex
problems surrounding software interactions
- You have excellent written and verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to
fellow designers, developers, and management
- Communicate and collaborate well with other designers
- Strive for perfection
- Empathetic to user needs and passionate about ensuring painless user experiences
- Have a portfolio of work demonstrating software design and UI patterns
- Expert Sketch and/or Figma user
- Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract, InVision or Jira applications
- Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components
- Minimum of 1-6 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
The individual will be the go-to person for developing concepts, graphics and creating an appropriate design language for the brands. Creating visual elements to deliver the communication efficiently and aesthetically pleasing manner would be needed the most.
This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of design with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working with a wide range of media tools and software.
- Working as a part of team with account leads, copy writers, technical dept. and of course the design team.
- Updated with current fashion of design trends, application packages, visual arts, time limits and anything that impacts the design.
- Creating design layouts and concepts as per layout principles and design concepts.
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Create the templates such that information on the app is easy to find, visually appealing and adhering to international standards and trends
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, service teams in order to create simple, easy-to-use designs
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field
- Interpret storyboards to tell visual stories that support our solutions
- A minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience in designing graphics, layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, 3DMax and other relevant tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the graphic design field