Test driven development (TDD) Jobs in Mumbai
at Yapsody India Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a well-rounded mid-level Node JS Developer to join our Yapsody development team. Yapsody follows an open culture with continuous improvement, where everyone has the keys to making work life better for themselves and their teammates. You’ll be helping us build and maintain a foundation of technological excellence.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient microservices and libraries.
- Develop and maintain all Nodejs microservices as per internal standards.
- Optimize system components for maximum performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of developed REST APIs.
- Write unit tests based on business requirements and code to pass the test cases using mocha and chai.
- Collaborate with the SRE team for continuous deployment and continuous integration.
- Be a part of a SCRUM based service team to create and maintain business solutions.
- Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Document and share knowledge with the internal company handbook.
- Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
- Proficient knowledge of Node.js
- Proficient working knowledge of Express middlewares
- Proficient working knowledge of Mocha and Chai use for Test Driven Development
- Excellent RESTful API development skills
- Understanding of Sequelize, Joi libraries
- Strong knowledge of software architectures for microservices (scalable and high performance)
- Strong understanding of AWS common services such as SNS, SQS, ECS, S3, SES, KMS, Cloudwatch
- Knowledge of SCRUM process
- Proficient understanding of GIT
- Technical capabilities and the attitude to think innovatively, objectively and strategically
- Excellent understanding of documenting knowledge
Client: B2B Online Exchange for Certified Diamonds
At least 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
Hands-on experience with basic libraries such as RSpec, Faye and
Have a background in functional composition of web pages using HTML / CSS, and
turning a wireframe design into a well-formatted, user-friendly responsive web page
Follow best practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, Agile
methodology, refactoring and code standards.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial
Good knowledge of schema-less databases such as Elasticsearch, Redis as well as
Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Excellent problem-solving skills and bringing new, innovative ideas to the table to
make the platform more productive
Hands-on experience in deployment and maintenance of servers (knowledge about
AWS, digital ocean, and their various services will be a plus)
at CaratLane Trading Private Limited
CaratLane is a Technology-Driven organization and India’s first omnichannel jewelry brand, it
was founded in 2008, by Mithun Sacheti, with a simple but courageous objective – to make
beautiful jewelry accessible, affordable and forever wearable. With a strategic investment from
Titan Company Limited, CaratLane is now partnered with India’s largest retail jeweler Tanishq.
Under the leadership of our co-founders Gurukeerthi Gurunathan and Avnish Anand, CaratLane
aims to work towards a common mission – to offer customers beautiful jewelry and a
distinctive shopping experience that fits today’s values and lifestyles.
Desired candidate profile :
● 4 to 6 years of iOS Native Application Development with Swift
● Web services/API interactions, Audio/Video streaming, SQLite, JSON/XML parsing.
● Expertise in Autolayouts, Custom UI Elements, and IBDesignable.
● Strong grasp of Data structure and algorithms
● Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Protocol Oriented
● Experience with design patterns like MVC/MVVM/VIPER
● Experience with Unit testing, TDD and UI Testing.
Nice to Have :
● Domain knowledge in eCommerce
● Previous experience in a product company is a plus.
What we value as a team:
● Proactive in communication
● Collaborate with other members of the agile ecosystem
● Out-of-the-box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bringing Quality to the Applications
at Fcap Technologies
Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Mumbai
BharatNXT helps unlock the power of the under-utilized credit card that resides in your wallet. We provide the wings to your credit card, to become the Super Hero that you need in your time of need or to improve the working cashflows for your business.
- Through BharatNXT, any business can now pay your suppliers, rent, tax and compliance costs while unlocking discounts and the extra credit days that is available through your card.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Determining development requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Champion the adherence and implementation of best practices, processes, and standards.
- Perform code reviews and mentor the team. Ensure code meets functional, compatibility and security requirements.
- Take on complex development tasks and execute them efficiently and effectively.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. Clearly articulate the solutions and get there in most efficient way
- Design and develop UI and back-end features for the enterprise platform.
- Help design, build, document and maintain the platform
- Identify risks and areas of improvement and take steps to address the risks and ensure continuous improvement.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Provide timely updates to relevant stakeholders via reports and meetings.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve the system, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems
- Hands-on experience refactoring code, writing modular reusable code and implementing microservices architecture.
- Proficient in system design and architecture best practices.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with Linux based environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based deployment and architecture.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Knowledge and experience adhering to software development life cycle best practices including test-driven development (TDD), unit testing discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies.
- An ability to translate real business problems into technical solutions.
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Domain expertise in BFSI domain (more specifically Supply Chain Financing, dynamic discounting) is a plus
- Passionate about building quality software and scaling technology to meet the needs of tomorrow
- Writing testable software every day, with a focus on incremental innovation
- Keen to learn about new technologies and business innovations across industry
- Keen to work in a dynamic fast paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills that would help in sharing ideas with peers and the senior management
at Publicis Sapient
- Experience building large scale, large volume services & distributed apps., taking them through production and post-production life cycles
- Experience in Microservice Development or Architecture
- Experience with Web Application Frameworks: Spring or Springboot or Micronaut
- Designing: High Level/Low-Level Design
- Development Experience: Agile/ Scrum, TDD(Test Driven Development)or BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) Plus Unit Testing
- Infrastructure Experience: DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline, Docker/ Kubernetes/Jenkins, and Cloud platforms like – AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc
- Experience on one or more Database: RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience on one or more Messaging platforms: JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka/Tibco/Camel
- Security (Authentication, scalability, performance monitoring)
OZiva is India's leading clean, plant based nutrition brand, combining modern science and ancient Ayurveda. We aim towards driving the paradigm shift from curative health care to preventive healthcare by focusing on the two fundamental pillars of fitness - nutrition and exercise.
OZiva is a startup founded by IIT, INSEAD and Mumbai University alumni with an existing vision to help people lead a healthier and better lifestyle.
We run a powerful, high impact, fast paced operation with cutting edge technology and good old-fashioned passion for making people healthier and fitter.
- Work with product managers to understand product requirements and make them live.
- Ownership of end to end development
- Startup mindset of getting things done and focussing on business goals
- Proven problem solving skills
- 3+ years Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using server side technology (Java, Spring Boot / Node.js, Express)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Proficiency in REST architecture
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Git/CI/CD/Gradle/Maven
- Inclination towards writing quality and performant code
Nice to Have
- Experience in Agile development
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring and automation
- Experience working with AWS Cloud and Devops technologies (terraform , cloudformation, ansible)
- Experience running a production environment
With a global provider of Business Process Management.
Full Stack senior developer with ReactJS & Redux
3 - 4 years of experience in application development and maintenance
Bachelor’s Degree/B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or a related discipline
Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
Experience with using and building automated tests
Experience with CI/CD tooling (at least Git and Jenkins)
Experience with the Agile/Scrum/Kanban way of working
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience with a modern frontend framework (e.g. Polymer, Redux, React, Angular, Vue.js or other component-based frameworks)
Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection, etc.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
Understanding of AWS, S3, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda.
at Intellve Solutions Ltd
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Sr. Software Developer
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Responsible for regular enhancement of Algorithm
- Develop and support software architecture
- Responsible for DevOps planning
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of complete development process.
- Knowledge of TDD tools
Enabling companies to transform into Digital Enterprises
- Experts in Business Agility and Digital Innovation
- Practitioners with strong industry experience
- A dedicated team of trainers, mentors and coaches
- Able to service clients Asia wide with 40+ professionals
- You will work in both front-end and back-end
- You will practice agile development good practices such as TDD, ATDD, CI, CD, code refactoring, etc.
Job description:-You will work as a member of a Scrum Team to develop well-crafted digital products to support why innovation!’s business. Furthermore, you could be able to coach the other developers to deliver high-quality code like you.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- You have a 3-5 years’ experience with .NET stack
- You know your current assignment very well
- You have learned at least one new technology in the last 6 months
- You can pair-program with anyone
- You write unit tests
- You are active in one technical community
NOTE- CANDIDATES INTERESTED FOR FREELANCING/CONTRACT/PART-TIME/FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES CAN APPLY.
Location:- Remote working
at Curve Tomorrow
"Are you looking to build products that can change the world and help us reach our target of improving 1 billion lives?"
To ensure that projects are delivered efficiently using the best fit-for-purpose technology with sufficient quality standards. To inform technical decision making at Curve.
* 3+ years experience with either React JS, React Native or Angular4+
* Good working understanding and experience with mobile app development best practices
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development (Unit Testing)
* Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (UI Testing)
* Experience using unit testing frameworks
* Experience using E2E test frameworks and runners
* Continuous Integration (e.g. CircleCI, Travis)
Strongly aligned values with Curve values (below)
* Good Communicator
* Not afraid of solving problems using multiple development stacks
* Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Strong problem solving skills, using root cause analysis to find issues and identifying potential solutions
* Should be able to research and understand undocumented application codebases
* A love of learning
* Team player
* High level of Emotional Intelligence
* Ionic experience
* Mobile development (iOS or Android) experience or exposure
* Good working understanding and experience with CSS and popular CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
* Heroku / AWS or similar infrastructure exposure or experience
* iOS Appstore / Android Play store experience
* Working with remote teams
* Token based authentication (e.g. JWT)
Curve is an award winning global digital health company that creates products that directly improve lives.
**Company Purpose**: To positively impact 1 billion lives by solving challenging health problems.
* Improve myself, each other & our partners
* Solve problems that improve people’s lives
* Everyone leads
* Become comfortable with being uncomfortable
* Only create products that people love
* An amazingly genuine, engaging and friendly culture.
* Flexible working hours.
* Glass Door Rating of 5
at Torre Capital
Lead Engineering Manager for Singapore based Asset Management Fintech
About the Company:
Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
We are creating a full-stack technology team and looking for an Engineering Lead to head the tech platform development and the tech team. Working together with the co-founders, you will decide the revised tech stack, talent to be hired, and best practices to be put in place.
We are building a solution that deploys elements of tokenization using blockchain, ML driven portfolio selection and risk management, and a proprietary alternate secondary market for illiquid securities.
What we care about
- You should have prior experience leading a team of developers having gone through the entire cycle of hiring, developing, deploying, succeeding/failing, repeat.
- Hands on experience, knowing good practices at each stage of development such as TDD, CI/CD, Unit/Integration/E2E tests.
- You love technology and all aspects of it. You are a constant learner not because you need to, but because you want to.
- You understand finance, specifically areas of Asset Management, PE/VC, and private banking.
- You know how to spot good talent and nurture good talent. You believe time spent on training is time well spent.
- You know how to budget for the tech stack and the team you need.
- You are not afraid to call out other senior staff when they commit mistakes. You are as much part of the strategic decision making as the co-founders.
- Nothing lasting ever gets built in a few months. You believe in building to last, and don’t mind additional effort today to prepare for tomorrow.
- Values – customer satisfaction before bottom-line. Employee health before deadlines. Family before everything else.
What we don’t care about
- Project managers – we hate middle management
- Big egos
- Any kind of politics or hierarchy
- Your gender, sexual orientation, clothes you wear, what you do outside of work.
- Minimum 2 years in a Head of Engineering/Lead Engineer role with a startup. Overall, between 5-10 number of years of tech experience.
- BE/ BTech or MTech/ Dual degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar from a Tier 1 institute
- Strong fundamental knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and network protocols.
- Ability to define and deploy the right tech stack for a fintech organization
- Blockchain implementation experience preferred
- Experience with actual product launch and adoption
- Experience with Agile methodologies. Experience with Agile methodologies and IT budgets to assess technological performance
What you can expect from us?
- A competitive above market salary. We want you to focus on your growth, and the best way is to not have you worry about operational expenses
- Complete independence of operations
- A Bonus that improves as company performance ticks up
- Significant career growth opportunity to a CTO position