OZiva is India's leading clean, plant based nutrition brand, combining modern science and ancient Ayurveda. We aim towards driving the paradigm shift from curative health care to preventive healthcare by focusing on the two fundamental pillars of fitness - nutrition and exercise.
OZiva is a startup founded by IIT, INSEAD and Mumbai University alumni with an existing vision to help people lead a healthier and better lifestyle.
We run a powerful, high impact, fast paced operation with cutting edge technology and good old-fashioned passion for making people healthier and fitter.
- Work with product managers to understand product requirements and make them live.
- Ownership of end to end development
- Startup mindset of getting things done and focussing on business goals
- Proven problem solving skills
- 3+ years Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using server side technology (Java, Spring Boot / Node.js, Express)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Proficiency in REST architecture
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Git/CI/CD/Gradle/Maven
- Inclination towards writing quality and performant code
Nice to Have
- Experience in Agile development
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring and automation
- Experience working with AWS Cloud and Devops technologies (terraform , cloudformation, ansible)
- Experience running a production environment
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Developing RESTful APIs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions ( Postgres, MongoDB/ Cassandra, Firebase etc )
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web frameworks ( Django, Flask, etc )
- Familiarity with some ORM libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools ( Git )
- Familiarity with real-time databases ( Postgres, MongoDB/ Cassandra, Firebase etc )
- Must have worked in the field for at least 2 years.
- 4+ years Java developer.
- Very Strong Java Coding skills.
- API and Microservices experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
Exp - 2+ Yrs
Skills - Java & SQL
Location - Vikhroli, Mumbai
*Need candidates from Mumbai location only*
NP - Immediate
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Java Tech Lead to join us in a hybrid setting from New Delhi. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 The excitement to architect awesome products and resilient teams
🟢 Preparedness to move into enterprise-ready environments
🟢 Build team motivation, delegate smartly and create a career path
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who enjoys working towards big-picture goals, has a keen interest in leadership, and has a deep understanding of Java technologies. Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones. We offer a starting salary range of 10-14LPA.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the client to understand problem statements and provide solutions for the same.
- Explain client requirements to the project team and plan and delegate work requirements
- Ensure the applications are released to production in the committed timeline
- Work with the QA team to ensure the code developed by the team passes the necessary quality check.
- Document application changes and development updates
- Set and evolve standards and best practices for our application development team
- .Guide and mentor junior developers and engage in regular learning activities
- Oversee development process compliance and CI activities.
What you will bring:
- 4 years minimum detail-oriented experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience in client interactions and/or are looking forward to doing that (preferred if, you have worked in B2B application development for large enterprises 🟢)
- Prior experience of at least one large project with a few people under your belt. (🟢)
- Expert-level knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Oracle/Postgres.
- Expert-level knowledge on one or all of Hibernate/JPA/MyBatis.
- Experience in RESTful services and fundamentals of MVC architecture.
- Experience in working with and configuring web and application servers, such as Apache/Nginx/Tomcat.
- Proficient understanding of build tools, such as Maven/Gradle and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing business solutions.
As a Java Tech Lead, you would be expected to understand business requirements, represent Needle to external stakeholders, and have experience in working in agile teams.
If leading a squad that implements digital transformation solutions at the intersection of data science and AI excites you, and if our awesome bite-sized team inspires you to be a part of our quest, we think you could be the one to help build the impact, we are looking to building here.
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Java / J2EE application development stack
- Experience with: Spring framework(Core, JPA, Security, Boot), Hibernate, Secure APIs using JWT/OAUTH
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of code quality standards
- Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging
Good to have: Optional
- Working experience with microservices, sonar, docker, K8s, jenkins
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
· 3+ years java development experience with JSE/JEE, Java based Micro-services framework and implementation, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, SQL etc
· Hands on experience on Spring boot & Microservices .
· Strong knowledge of micro-service logging, monitoring, debugging and testing
· Implementations experience of micro-service integration, packaging, build automation and deployment.
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.