Cashflo is India's first-of-its-kind Exchange for Working Capital that, on the one hand,helps vendors
to large corporates get access to affordable short-term capital at the click of a button, while on the
other hand, Cashflo helps the corporates to optimize their working capital & treasury returns.
Cashflo, true to its name, is on a mission to unlock $100+ billions of trapped working capital in the
economy by creating India’s largest marketplace for invoice discounting to solve the day-to-day.
Cashflow problems faced by businesses. Founded by ex-BCG and ISB / IIM alumni, and backed by
SAIF Partners, Cashflo helps democratize access to credit in a fair and transparent manner.
Awarded Supply Chain Finance solution of the year in 2019, Cashflo creates a win-win ecosystem
for Buyers, suppliers and financiers through its unique platform model. Cashflo shares its parentage
with HCS Ltd., a 25-year-old, highly reputed financial services company has raised over Rs. 15,000
Crores in the market till date, for over 200 corporate clients. Our leadership team consists of ex-
BCG, ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans from financial services serving as the
advisory board. We bring to the table deep insights in the SME lending space, based on 100+
years of combined experience in Financial Services. We are a team of passionate problem solvers,
and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a
tangible difference to the small business landscape in India.
Find innovative solutions for problems in a yet to be discovered market.
As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering
culture. You will help articulate our engineering principles and help set the long-term
Making decisions on the evolution of Cashflo's technical architecture
Building new features end to end, from talking to customers to writing code
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
3+ years of full-time frontend software engineering experience
Experience building frontends for SaaS products (you've owned & built features from start to
Thorough knowledge of SDLC
Extensive knowledge of React/Angular or similar frameworks.
Hands-on knowledge of CSS & design systems such as Tailwind, Ant Design, etc.
Experience writing automated tests
Been part of teams that have maintained large frontend codebases
Product-minded. You have a sense for great user experience and feel for when something is off.
You love understanding customer pain points and solving for them.
Get a lot done. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable moving across the
stack when necessary. You problem solve independently and enjoy figuring stuff out.
High conviction. When you commit to something, you're in all the way. You're opinionated, but
you know when to disagree and commit. Mediocrity is the worst of all possible outcomes.
What’s in it for me
Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest growing markets in
India and globally.
Shape India’s B2B Payments landscape through cutting edge technology innovation.
Be directly responsible for driving company’s success.
Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new
challenges on a daily basis.
Fast track your career with trainings, mentoring, growth opportunities on both IC and
Work-life balance and fun team events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Should be working and expertise on test-driven development
- Good debugging skills
- Should be technology agnostic and should be open to learning new technologies as and when required.
- Good communication skills
- Should have the ability to create the functional specification document
- Should have the capability to develop and integrate the APIs
Desired Candidate Profile
Immediate joiners preferred maximum 15 days
Job Profile :
- Should have hands-on experience on HTML 5 and CSS3, Adobe XD to HTML, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, SCSS, Bootstrap, RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
- Should have exposure to Responsive Web Design.
- Identify Design and Coding problems and devise elegant solutions
- Get all HTML/CSS pages to be carefully tested across all browsers and devices
- Strong experience with jQuery
- React.js will be advantage
- Knowledge of Frameworks like BootStrap and core css
- User Interaction Design Experience which encompasses usability, accessibility and user behaviour.
- Designtools Photoshop, Illustrator, XD , Figma
As a web application developer, your job is to program frontend modules and applications. We are looking for someone with expertise and experience in designing, developing and testing web applications including new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support. The role involves continuous collaboration with team, partners.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Strong commitment to quality and delivery
- Collaborate well with engineers, and specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient system
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, React JS
- Database – MongoDB, SQL
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile device
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized code
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
Creating Unit test cases
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
DCT is looking for an experienced Drupal Frontend Developer who can deliver stunning visual solutions for Drupal web pages. Will work on international and local projects as well.
- Develop and test Drupal site builds and themes
- Support existing Drupal websites and themes
- Perform code reviews
- Cooperate with UX/UI designers and backend developers
- Working together with a project team in an agile way
- Staying up to date with new trends in web development
- Strong Drupal site building experience
- Experience with a wide range of Drupal modules and themes, as well as frontend frameworks
- Familiarity with PHP and twig
- Ability to understand requirements and quickly identify changes to the project scope
- Understanding of common git-based development workflows and code management
- Motivation to step outside of your comfort zone and learn new technologies and systems
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
- 3+ years of experience
- Familiarity with PatternLab
- Experience with Drupal 8 Theming
- Understanding of frontend performance issues facing high traffic Drupal sites
- Frontend related open-source contributions
- Drupal 8 Frontend Developer or Sitebuilder certification
- Excellent programming skills and hands-on experience in Python, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of working in Data Science domain is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/BTech or MCA Degree or any graduate with desired skills.
- 2-3 yrs of strong experience in building mobile web frontend for b2c products using React.
- Understanding of server side rendering, nextjs.
- Ability to build progressive web applications with optimized lighthouse score.
Polyglots is a young and innovative software development agency located in Pune, India. Our expertise is to build highly scalable applications and infrastructure solutions for our partners and budding startups.
We provide end-to-end solutions ranging from cloud architecture to backend services and modern frontend development. We leverage agile methodologies, software life cycle best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver perfect solutions reflecting our passion for software development.
We care about our company culture and invest in people to create the best teams of highly skilled developers.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Angular or React.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and Rest APIs.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Working knowledge of server side technologies is a plus
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments