Synopsys Jobs in Ahmedabad
Roles & Responsibility:-
Should execute block level floor planning, PG Planning, partitioning, placement, scan-chain-reordering, clock tree synthesis, timing optimization, SI aware routing, timing analysis/closure and ECO tasks (timing and functional ECOs), SI closure, design rule checks (DRC), and Logical vs. Schematic (LVS) checks, Antenna checks.
Physical Design Implementation on advanced technology nodes like 28nm, 20nm for block level implementation. Good understanding on low power concepts. Good understanding on top level physical design, partitioning and timing constraints, IR Drop.
Candidate should be from semiconductor/'ASIC industry
Excellent knowledge on GDS To Netlift
at Quick Radius
- Design Infographics from the content/data
- Design Gifographics/Gif
- Presentation Design
- Ebook Design
- Annual Report design
- Motion Graphics Video Data visualisation
- Website PSD Design
- Mobile App UI/UX Design
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to project manager at the end of day
- Working with a team of Designers and Creative
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: BCA.IT, MSC.IT, Diploma in IT, B.E,Fine Art Students
- Experience: Fresher (0-1) Year Experience
- You will be working with IT software development
5 Days working/Saturday-sunday holiday
ABOUT QUICK RADIUS:-
Quick Radius is a one-stop shop of skilled designers, animators, and writers. We create engaging infographics, entertaining gifographics, motion graphics, ebooks, presentations, and more. From content research to core messaging, from outline to customer-interaction, we provide a creative solution for everything.
at Genius Placement Service
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Must have Knowledge of Adobe XD
Location : Ahmedabad
at Genius Placement Services
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD.
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
A saas based start-up. Pay-to procurement solutions.
• Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for
typography, design and layout
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
Lead the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
• Develop your own toolbox of processes and techniques to identify problems and generate
• Mentor and coach team members and challenge them to perform at their best.
Greetings From Petpooja !!
It was a pleasure talking to you, as mentioned we are hiring for a UI UX Designer.
Please refer to the mentioned details regarding the company and the job description -
About us - Petpooja (About Us | Petpooja)
Petpooja is a comprehensive restaurant management platform to manage all aspects of your business. We take care of billing, inventory management, payments and other core aspects as well as integrations with online ordering, loyalty providers, delivery services and many other third-party services so that you have a seamless experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitive and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive
- and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision Studio, Axure, Figma, Balasamiq
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Experience of working with any reputed Advertising agency or design studio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a good portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Good esthetic sense, style and exposure to outer world is expected
- Able to make artworks & print files
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effect with strong graphic design skills.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns and email templates, video animatio.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadline
Manage day-to-day landing page optimization and testing of your client accounts. To you, landing page optimization is never finished.
- Create, execute, and refine new testing strategies that directly address client goals and challenges (ex: creative, landing pages, product features).
- Coordinate with design and engineering teams to ensure smooth communication and implementation of testing strategies.
- Event tracking, A/B testing, and data analysis are part of your process to inform further optimization and improvements.
- Advise and assist our team in planning and executing the delivery of our product vision.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/marketing/relevant field and 2 years or more experience in CRO.
- A/B Testing software