Reliability analysis Jobs in Mumbai
My client is a leader in the Ed Tech space
Job Title: Sr. Reliability Engineer/ Engineering Manager
Location: Powai (Mumbai)/ Bangaluru/ Delhi NCR
- System maintenance and administration of Applications and Software
- Integration with different systems and apps
- Must have knowledge on Microservices
- Should be proficient in scripting language Python, Good to have knowledge on Java
- Excellent over Root Cause Analysis
- Should be a technical as well as process-oriented candidate
- Excellent Debugging and Monitoring skills
- Responsible for daily trouble ticket resolution, client interaction and customer support via email and video calls
- Responsible for the setup for the Continuous Integration build and deployment for DEV and UAT environments
- Responsible for operational support and problem resolution for application users and internal operations team
- Identifying, tracking, managing and resolving project issues effectively and efficiently
- Supporting projects during the normalization phase after Go-Live and ensuring the smooth transitions to operations
- Review and implement the processes related to IT Support and Operations before handing over to Support Services
- Strong ability to work independently on complex issues
- Collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve customer issues quickly
- Both Proactive & reactive in work approach
- Should be willing to work in 24/7 work environment
Ideal candidate has:
- 6-10 years
- Product Background
Mumbai Based Healthcare technology startup
Experience managing agile development teams. You will be responsible for
Defining the technical specifications and architecture along with overall technical product infrastructure.
Provide creative and unique solutions to accommodate for the versatility and customizations during product development.
The role would expect you to code and/or conduct code reviews so experience in Django or similar languages would be useful.
Managing a team of engineers and developers; ensuring quality is met at every process of the development and deployment phases.
Recruitment and building a team of a good mix of talent would be necessary.
Managing AWS servers to track/monitor/optimize resource utilization and upgrade servers when necessary.
- Extensive engineering expertise in the areas of tooling, specifications, product maintenance, budgeting and software products.
- Ability to understand and collaborate on complete product lifecycle from concept to execution.
- Implementation of new technologies to optimize product quality and usage.
Tata Digital Pvt Ltd
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field
- 10+ years relevant work experience, including technical program management or equivalent management experience in a mid- to large-sized Financial Technology firms or Payment’s technology divisions running complex software development programs with multiple stakeholders for at least 5 years.
- 3+ years of experience as a People Manager, managing a team of 40 to 50 members, inclusive of building and growing the team.
- Broad experience, across functional and technical areas, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining large scale projects in BFSI Domain.
- Looking for professionals who have started their career into Development and Coding; have grown into Tech Lead roles followed by further transition into Project Management roles under BFSI domain.
- Should have entirely owned the product development from start to end, i.e., inception to implementation. Someone who has worked on end-to-end implementation/development will be apt for this role.
- Should be an expert in stake holder management, negotiating the requirement with the product team and understanding the timeline, team size, and the budget of the project.
- Must also analyze requirements Vs the timeline.
- Should be able to help interact with the architects meaningfully and gain knowledge of what infrastructure, the technology, APIs to use, front-end dependencies, solutions, and integration across the organization, the candidate should understand the business requirement and how to implement it technically. Accordingly, they will be able to plan and deliver.
- Working expertise in Agile, Jira, and Cloud is mandatory. Agile Safe is essential.
- Exposure to running agile ceremonies, change or release management. ServiceNow and similar change management tools are highly considerable.
- Working experience with microservices, API servers, Mobile and Web Application Development is a must.
- Prior experience with CI/CD software development process
- The person must have knowledge in at least one domain, i.e., Credit Cards, Lending, Investment, and Insurance.
- Such domain knowledge and experience should be from the recent one and not from the earlier stages of the career.
at Rebel Foods
ENGINEERING MANAGER @REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast.
The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been build on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model.
While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
Engineering History @ Rebel
In order to understand more about the challenges that you might face at Rebel, it’s important that we go back to the inception and get acquainted about our journey to date. From the times when excel sheets served as our POS system at stores having one brand, to our evolution as a company that uses smart kitchens - we have traversed the phone, web, and app channels over time. From being a single brand restaurant, we moved to be a parent company with a dozen restaurant brands under the umbrella, while simultaneously moving our operations from a single kitchen to more than 300 locations across 30 cities in India and in a few international locations. The team of engineers at Rebel has built one of the most unique platforms in the world that can not only help operate a kitchen with multiple brands but also aids in operating business at scale. To give you additional perspective, the team has built more than 40+ products in the last 4.5 years. The innovation spans through technologies like polygon architecture (dynamic delivery radius) for a multi-brand operation from a kitchen, to managing each step of the kitchen ops — queuing, load/prep time, batching of orders, out of the door algorithms; inventory prediction based on consumption data, personal
recommendation engine, deep integration with every aggregator, last-mile delivery app, CRM systems, multiple brand websites and apps, reporting and analytics systems, and more. Everything that was mentioned has been built on a tech stack developed by our Engineers. This enabled us to tackle the massive complexity of a multi-brand operation while keeping all parts of the business supremely efficient and optimized.
Future of Engineering @ Rebel
We are now building Engineering 2.0 at our company. The vision is to make technology the Brain (AI, Machine Learning, analytics to drive every business decision of the company), the Body (robotics led automation at our Kitchens, driving tremendous operational efficiency), and the Mind ( building an AI/ ML-driven virtual personal butler for customers across app, web, and voice, like Netflix of food) at Rebel. This will mean working across technologies and product/engineering teams to build solutions that would be “first - time” in the world. Engineering @ Rebel will break new grounds.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about solving customer problems using people, processes and technology
- You are an engineer at heart, obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good technical and organizational design
- You are unafraid of making bold decisions to eliminate inefficiencies and improving the velocity of software development
- You are an owner and take responsibility for outputs and outcomes
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks and environments: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading a team of software engineers; owning and developing the roadmap to support your long term vision for the services and conducting tactical execution at the same time
- Hiring, mentoring and coaching your direct reports to be the best they can be, both in their current roles and in their careers
- Liaising with product, business and leadership teams to ensure business priorities are met
- Continuously improving management and engineering processes. Planning, estimating projects and tasks and ensuring software development best practices are being followed
- Working closely with engineers on day to day activities, including writing, reviewing and troubleshooting code
- Owning services, and managing ongoing features, fixes, and daily operations of services
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 15 years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Built and led high performing engineering teams
- Experience working with complex, high traffic, and consumer facing distributed platforms
- Proven engineering knowledge and experience
- The ability to operate at a managerial level as well as diving deep and getting your hands dirty when required
- Experience in establishing software development processes and practices; A track record of good project planning and execution
- Good communication skills, both in person and via the keyboard
- Made decisions that impacted technical design, development and planning for one or more projects / programs that impacted multiple teams or functions.
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS or Azure or GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to mentor and teach junior and senior engineers
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
at Avekshaa Technologies
- Experienced in defining & realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Strong experience in OOAD and in applying Design patterns effectively
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Java/ JEE technologies like Struts/JSF, Spring, EJB, JMS Experience only on front-end technologies like Struts, JSP, Servlets, HTML will not be sufficient.
- Experience in performance testing and optimization of JEE systems on any of the following application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL).
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture, Workload modelling etc
- Excellent understanding of software development methodologies and architectures
- Experience in either of these areas is a definite add-on - Infrastructure sizing, Capacity planning, Performance modelling, Cloud Computing
- Working experience on Linux/Unix based OS systems is a must
- Working experience on any one of these open source technologies (LAMP stack, Node.js framework, ELK, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couch base NO-SQL databases).
FlexiLoans is a financial technology(fintech) company started with an endeavor to solve the problems that small businesses face in accessing Quick, Flexible and Adequate funds for growing their Businesses. Our vision is to give "Financial access at a click". We are the leaders in using technology and risk models that focus on alternate / surrogate methods for scoring customers. Our product offerings and value proposition can be accessed on our website: http://www.flexiloans.in/
FlexiLoans is a funded start-up. FlexiLoans is one of the Leading Digital Lending Platforms for small businesses now, with over 50 partnerships like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, Mswipe, Uber, Ola, etc. for accessing over 2mn businesses. It is founded by 4 ISB/ IIT alumni with over 45+ years of financial experience.
VALUES OF FLEXILOANS - COLLABORATION | AGILITY | INNOVATION | RESPECT | OWNERSHIP
Why join us?
A certified Great Place to work and young team with a diverse mix of Gender, Background, [email protected], and responsibility with authority are a few things that you can expect while working with the passionate team at FlexiLoans!
High growth and flexible working are some of the perks that flexiloans offer Flexiloans Website: https://flexiloans.com/
Come - Be the Difference! Join us!
FlexiLoans is looking at candidates to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory. Sounds like you?
Read more on what are we looking for in the role
Duties and responsibilities
● Lead engineers to implement new features, improvements and fixes needed to handle our current
and future scale
● Integrate RESTful API’s, internal web services ensuring high performance
● Write and drive building of high quality, reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Build, optimize and scale our Node.js platform and applications
● Design and Implement low-latency, high-availability, secure and performant applications
● Resolve technical issues and roadblocks faced by less experienced team members
● Drive agile methodologies and improve systems and processes
● Collaborating extensively across teams - internal and external
● Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them
● You will work closely with Product Owners and other Internal teams to define and shape the tasks we
Requirements and Skill Sets
● Expert in Node.js and frameworks available for it i.e. Express, Hapi, Loopback, etc
● Experience creating public facing APIs
● Experience running Node.js services at scale
● Understands the nature of asynchronous programming and processing
● Experience in design and architecture of high volume systems handling large number of requests
● Experience integrating 3rd party services
● Ships well engineered and well-tested code
● Builds reliable, robust, reusable, secure, performant, configurable and observable applications
● Experience building applications using Amazon Web Services
● Good Knowledge on User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Experience in building web applications using JS frameworks would be an add on(Angular/React)
● Working experience in agile processes like daily scrum and sprint planning.
● Very good communication and has done extensive collaborations with different teams, departments
● Ability to learn quickly and make good design decisions.
Qualification and Experience
● Min 5 years of Experience in Backend Development
● BS/BE/BTECH degree in Computer Science or Engineering
This company provides on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for the architectural design, development and continuous improvement of the software and development process. The system involves real-time quote fetching and policy issuance with a deep integration with different insurance company systems.
Work Experience & Skills
- Strong experience in architecting and developing full-stack software systems.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in developing complex, large scale full stack consumer-facing responsive web products.
- Must have experience in Java and at least one Web framework such as Laravel / Django / CodeIgnitor and preferably with at least one JS framework like NodeJS, AngularJS or VueJS.
- Good exposure to few middleware technology tools such as application servers (nGinx, Apache, Tomcat), message queues (Gearman, ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka) etc..
- Experience in SOA architecture, micro services and scalable web-services (SOAP & REST) are mandatory.
- Good command & experience on database concepts like RDBMS, NoSQL, data modelling, data normalization etc.
- Prior knowledge of technical documentation techniques like UML diagrams, flow charts, sequence diagram, interaction diagrams etc. is must for the role.
- Experience with Elastic infrastructure solutions / deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos) and CI/CD systems such as Jenkins is required.
- Exposure to Agile & Scrum processes with experience as Scrum Master on Jira or Rally or similar tools is desired.
- Past record of handling cloud hosting services of Amazon, Google or MS Azure for engineering deployments.
B Tech / BE / M Tech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant fields
Why settle for a good job when you can have a great one..
What makes a job great
A great job satisfies your craving for intellectual challenge and creative energy. It fulfills your need to see your work impact the world in a meaningful way. It catalyses your development and personal growth. All this over and above financial factors like a good salary, benefits, and growth potential.
That’s what IDfy offers you. The opportunity to build products that will bring 3 Billion people into the formal economy in the next 5 years. Products that drive financial inclusion for the genuine while keeping businesses protected from fraud. A work environment that propels you to continuously learn, innovate and grow.
Who are we looking for?
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Leading a team with a hands-on approach. Overall, 10-15 years of experience would be preferred.
● Architecture and Designing Key Components and frameworks.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient
● Building Cloud-Native Applications that run on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS
● Review design artifacts before implementation
● Review Test Case Stories in parallel with implementation
● Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load test
● Developing various kinds of components (such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy Platforms which drive cutting edge Fraud Detection and Analytics
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud. You will also stay off the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● You have sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs
● Exp in the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic attitude towards problem-solving
Who is IDfy?
IDfy is the Fintech ScaleUp of the Year 2021. We build technology products that identify people accurately. This helps businesses prevent fraud and engage with the genuine with the least amount of friction.
If you have opened an account with HDFC Bank or ordered from Amazon and Zomato or transacted through Paytm and BharatPe or played on Dream11 and MPL, you might have already experienced IDfy. Without even knowing it. Well…that’s just how we roll.
Global credit rating giant TransUnion is an investor in IDfy. So are international venture capitalists like MegaDelta Capital, BEENEXT, and Dream Incubator. Blume Ventures is an early investor and continues to place their faith in us.
IDfy has run verifications on 100 million people. We have kept our 500 clients safe from fraud while helping the honest get the opportunities they deserve. Our 350-people strong family works and plays out of our offices in suburban Mumbai.
What’s it like working at IDfy?
We build products that detect and prevent fraud. At IDfy, you will apply your skills to stay one step ahead of fraudsters. You will be mind-mapping fraudsters’ modus operandi, predicting evolution of fraud techniques, and designing solutions to prevent new & emerging fraud.
At IDfy, you will work on the entire end-to-end solution rather than a small cog of a giant wheel.
Thanks to our problem-centric approach, one in which we find the right technology to solve a problem rather than the other way around, you will always be working on the latest technologies.
We work hard and party hard. There are weekly sessions on emerging technologies. Work weeks are usually capped off with board games, poker, karaoke and other fun activities.
This video will give you a flavour of IDfy.
at Equity Data Science
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced programmer to join our engineering team. You will play a vital role to create an impact on our product platforms, introduce innovation and execute technical strategy as and when required. This approach should allow continuous and consistent improvement to our existing products. Ability to multitask, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, solution driven approach towards work is highly desired. Overall, you’re required to demonstrate an excellent mix of technology exposure, team management, collaborative work style, leadership skills and values.
1. Work with cross-functional teams, leaders across the organization to lead our frontend, backend and infrastructure engineering layers.
2. Understand, analyze, design and develop scalable software ecosystem, technical specifications artifacts and documentation.
3. Execute and perform detailed analysis of technology problems and technical environment and use it in designing solutions
4. Optimize existing coding guidelines and introduce unit testing principles as per market standards.
5. Keep a track of development and execution plans and report on execution (if any)
6. Act as a mentor and guide engineering team (formally / informally) in designing and implementing technical solutions
7. Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
1. Minimum 8+ years of experience in software engineering and development
2. Strong understanding of nanoservices architectures and frameworks development
3. Hands-on coding experience with Java, Node, or Python and good exposure and working knowledge with Elastic search, SQL, NoSQL, Angular etc.
4. Experience with developing on cloud environment (especially AWS)
5. Should have the utmost passion for both technology and people leadership
6. Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data structures, Algorithms
7. Good exposure to databases queries
8. Experience and skill in hiring and developing engineering talent is a plus.
9. Ability to work independently or with a group.
10. Willingness to sit for extended hours (If required).
Nice to have:
1. GitHub and StackOverflow profile showcasing your contributions
2. Certification in AWS
3. An entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer:
1. Atmosphere of growth and opportunity
2. Collaborative culture of smart, young and dedicated people
3. Super modern WeWork office with the cappuccino on tap, ping pong tables, and exciting atmosphere.
4. Other employee perks and benefits.