-We will provide a best hike on candidate's current ctc or offered ctc.....
we will provide upto 25LPA -30LPA
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
5+ years of experience in Content Management Systems in general, with at least 3+ yrs. of specific Sitecore experience required. Sitecore 8.X+ experience is ideal.
· Bachelor's in computer science, software engineering or similar
· Hands-on Sitecore development experience.
· The .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET MVC with an understanding of the basics of front end technologies.
· Experience with REST, Web Services, Web application frameworks
· Experience with build automation tools
· Experience in TDD and software testing frameworks
· Knowledge of IDEs and source control management (ideally TFS, GIT, SVN or similar)
· Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation
- Strong Knowledge in Oracle Forms and Reports
- Should be familiar with various triggers, events , canvas, master child forms, record groups , build-ins, properties etc., in Forms and reports
- Strong Knowledge in SQL / PLSQL concepts
- Strong in Analytical and Aggregate functions
- Strong in writing Procedure / Function / Packages
- Strong knowledge in the user of Cursors / Collections / Exception handling
- Strong in Datatypes, Constrainsts , index
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
- 3to 4years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Programming in Python, Java or similar
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with it’s managed products (EC2, ECS, ECR,R53,SES, Elasticache, RDS,VPCs etc)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and productionenvironments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disasterrecovery, and security/performance monitoring
More than 5+ years of relevant experience in Oracle Identity manager (OIM) development with Strong knowledge of Oracle Identity Governance 12c product Core and Advance Java, Linux, Weblogic 12c, SOA, Oracle Database.
Should have working knowledge on - Product Architecture, Security Architecture, Application Provisioning, Connectors development, Request and Approval workflow development using SoD, Certification flow development, issue Troubleshooting , Audit and reporting development, Customization using Event Handler, Scheduler and Adapters, e
- Looking only for immediate to 15 days candidate.
- Looking for an experienced Integration specialist with a good expertise in ETL Informatica and a strong Application integration background
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant experience in Informatica MDM required. Powercenter is a core skill set.
- Having experience in a broader Informatica toolset is strongly preferred
- Should prove a very strong implementation experience in Application integration, should demonstrate expertise/presentation with multiple use cases
- Passionate coders with a strong Application development background, years of experience could range from 5+ to 15+
- Should have application development experience outside of ETL, (just learning ETL as a tool is not enough), experience in writing application outside of ETL will bring in more value
- Strong database skills with a strong understanding of data, data quality, data governance, understanding and developing standalone and integrated database layers (sql, packages, functions, performance tuning ), i.e. Expert with a strong integration background who has more application integration background than just an ETL Informatica tool
- Experience in integration with XML/JSON based and heavily involve JMS MQ (read/write)
- Experience in SOAP and REST based API's exchanging both XML and JSON files used for request and response
- Experience with Salesforce.com Integration using Informatica power exchange module is a plus but not needed
- Experience with Informatica MDM as a technology stack that is used for integration of senior market members with Salesforce.com is a plus but not needed,
- Very strong scripting background (C/bourne shell/Perl/Java)
- Should be able to understand JAVA, we do have development around JAVA, i.e ability to work around a solution in programming language like Java when implementation is not possible through ETL
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
- Table design including normalization
- Database backups and recovery is a plus
- Experience with recent versions of MySQL
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
- Good Experience with Procedure and events in MySQL
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
- Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases
- Strong MySQL Queries tuning skills
- Write scripts using Shellscript to automate manual administrative tasks
- Maintain backups and perform point-in-time restorations
- Creating tables, alter column, and store procedure.
- Good Experience in Creating index and query optimizing
- Experience in MongoDB to SQL migration