Query optimization Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
**Sr. Backend Developer Responsibilities:**
* Commitment towards delivering features on the estimated time
* Follow standard code guidelines for writing code and code review of your fellow team member's code
* Strong understanding of REST Framework
* Designing and developing REST APIs
* Ensuring scalability of code written
**Sr. Backend Developer Requirements:**
* Strong understanding of Node or any other equivalent language
* Strong understanding of database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB
* Good understanding of AWS, Redis, ElasticSeacrh, Newrelic, sentry, etc
* Have experience in monitoring and managing production level systems
* Degree in Computer Science
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Good problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail
**About Easy Eat**
Easy Eat is reimagining the experience of dining in at a restaurant. We're starting with Malaysia and South East Asia but we believe, 5 years from now, you'll experience it in the same way across the world.
We've achieved Product Market Fit and are growing rapidly across geographies. We crossed the $10M annual run rate in just 12 months and we're really excited for the journey ahead.
**About the team**
We're a group of experienced founders who have *been there, done that* in the past. Raised funds from global VCs in industry. Have operated at scale, know how to leverage data and grow culture and teams.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking, and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example: DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: “We’re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us”!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where ‘fit’ is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you’ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we’re solving?
2: INTENT: “You won’t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!”
‘Why’ do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you’ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you’ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: “Get work done!”
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.
● Creating RESTful API with Node.js
● Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and
● Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
● Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to
improve the app’s performance.
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
● Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best
● Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
● Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in
NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
● Knowledge of Relational databases like MySQL will be preferred.
● A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Knowledge of API design and development using REST
● Knowledge of version control systems like Git.
● Good understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP) and OOP
● Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to
dig the internet for finding the solutions.
at Dhwani Ventures
at Amazon India
Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume if you are interested.
Software Development Engineer
Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Thanks and Regards,
Recruiter (Tech) | Consumer TA
Dot is a technology start-up, operating in Fintech and e-commerce space. With the aim to
revolutionize offline-to-online(O2O) space, Dot strives to enable digital transformation of Offline businesses using smart innovations. This is a huge market, serving the 1.3 billion strong Indian population.
The start-up is led by a strong and experienced team. It has already raised seed funding of ~US$ 35.5 Million from renowned investors.
To know more, head over to: www.dotpe.in
About the Founders
The company is led by an experienced team, three ex-PayU employees - Shailaz Nag, Gyanesh Sharma & Anurag Gupta, with proven expertise & knowledge of the fintech space as well as experience in building & managing companies.
Shailaz Nag is a well known visionary entrepreneur. He was ex-Managing Director and co-founder of PayU, (India’s largest and profitable Payment Company) which is currently valued at US$ 3 Billion. He was also one of the founding members of Ibibo Group. Shailaz Nag is a Chartered Accountant and also holds an MBA degree.
Gyanesh Sharma is an IIT Delhi alumnus, holding a B.Tech. degree in Computer Science. He has strong experience in leading tech teams, holding position of
● CTO at Shopclues
● Head of engg. at PayU
● Engg. Head at MakeMyTrip
Anurag Gupta has a decade long experience in building financial services business. He was Vice-President & Business head at PayU for Omnichannel business. He also headed Bank & Product Partnership for PayU.
Dot has raised seed funding of US$ ~35.5 million from
● Naspers Fintech (PayU) -
○ $120bn group with global presence. Listed in London, Johannesburg, Amsterdam
○ Presence in India : MMT-Goibibo, PayU, Flipkart, Swiggy, Byju’s, OLX
○ Global Presence : Tencent - WeChat, OLX
● Fosun RZ Capital
○ Affiliate of Fosun Group - A $100Bn Chinese conglomerate
○ Presence across global growth markets
● Info Edge
○ Parent company of naukri.com, jeevansaathi.com, 99acres.com, shiksha.com
○ Listed on NSE & BSE with a market cap of INR 27,000 crore
○ Major investor in zomato.com & policybazaar.com
At Dot, we are solving the key problems that lie at the heart of Offline businesses by equipping them with commerce and fin-tech products. We are building a horizontal Omni-channel platform encompassing several Products all aimed at empowering all types of merchants, big or small, with Digital Technology. Whilst strengthening the merchants, our products also aim to direct this digital transformation towards improving the customer journey.
Our initial Product line-up has already garnered attraction from several renowned enterprises as well as significant interest from every medium and small-scale merchant we touch. And this just marks the start of our journey!
• Understanding the business requirement and provide good scalable solution
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
• Completely owning the backend services of a module
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Our stack is ReactJS, React Native, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL and hosting environment is AWS
Skills and Qualifications
• Extensive and expert programming experience in anyone programming language (Golang/ C/ Java).
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and distributed system applications
• Experience with building and scaling apps with RDBMS as well as NoSQLs.
• Experience creating scalable Web APIs for mobile and browser consumption
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
• Worked in start-up culture with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
• Engineers from Tier 1 colleges