11+ Oracle Application Express (APEX) Jobs in Pune | Oracle Application Express (APEX) Job openings in Pune
Apply to 11+ Oracle Application Express (APEX) Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Oracle Application Express (APEX) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are looking for Oracle Apex developer as per below:
- Minimum of 4 years Working experience in Oracle APEX
- SQL Certification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a solid knowledge on system development life-cycle (SDLC) and Agile implementation approach. Candidate should or at least possess experience on the following:
- Business Requirement Document (BRD) review
- Functional Design Document (FSD) design and development
- System and Data migration and mapping
- Test management
- Change management and training
- Project management (i.e. Status reporting, Change Request Management, Issue and Risk management)
Primary Skills – SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Routing and switching and Troubleshooting NAC, 802.1x, Supplicant configuration,
Switching Skills- IOS upgrade, SNMP, VLAN, STP, VSL
Routing Skills-OSPF, BGP, ISIS
Network Monitoring Tools- Cisco Prime (Integration, monitoring, and troubleshooting)
- Must have hands on experience in Implementing NAC,802.1x (Wired & Wireless)
- Strong knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
- Hands on experience in Routing, Switching, Cisco SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Assurance
- Working experience in Cisco prime infra, Monitoring, Integration and Heat map generation
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting of STP protocols (STP, PVST, RSTP, MSTP)
- Perform IOS upgrades on Switches and WLCs
- Troubleshoot skills on Quality of Service, Multicast and HSRP, Dot1x protocols, IPSLA
- Troubleshooting skills on Cisco VSS, VSL and stacking technologies
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting and support of, Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), MPLS in an enterprise environment.
- Perform root cause and troubleshoot network outages
- Should be proficient in Wireless technology, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Deliver reports on the actions performed.
- Hands-on experience with the networking products Like Cisco 6800, 9500,9400,9300, 3800, 2960x and 3650 switches. Juniper EX8200,EX4200,EX3300 and EX2200 switches
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex network issues and Identify, diagnose, and resolve different types of network problems.
Secondary Skills –
- CCNP Certification
- Project Management: Managing individual network projects within the scope of the Network Team
- Excellent technical and business communication skills, both oral and written
Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements
Design, develop and implement new templates, components, and responsive web pages/sites in Sitecore to support the expansion of the core Sitecore platform
Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met
Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore implementation
Provide consulting and technical guidance to the Digital Production Team including System Integrators/Service Providers on the Sitecore CMS platform
4+ years of industry experience in developing web based applications using ASP.NET/C#, MVC
Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
Extensive experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) architecture
Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering
Experience with serialization tools such as TDS (Team Development for Sitecore) or Unicorn
Proficient in integration patterns with a Lucene, Search, Commerce package, Payment Gateways or other platforms
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance, and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary skill:
- Splunk Development and Administration
- Secondary skill:
Python, Splunk DB connect, Visual Studio (C#), BitBucket, Kafka, Devops tools.
- 4. Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Location:(Hybrid Model)-Pune
- Budget- - 5-6 years (Max up to 17 LPA) and 6-8 Years (Max up to 22 LPA)
- NP- Immediate
Primary Role & Responsibility:
As a software engineer, your daily work involves technically challenging applications and projects where your code makes a direct contribution to the further development and upkeep of our software suite and to its application in projects.
You should be able to create Splunk dashboards, apps and should have good understanding of source interfaces for Splunk.
You should have idea of onboarding of data from different sources like JSON, XML, syslog, errorlog files.
As a software engineer, we expect much more from you than just the ability to design and develop good software. We find it important that you possess an inherent drive to get the best out of yourself every day, that you are inquisitive and that you are not intimidated by situations which require you to branch off from the beaten track. You work together with colleagues in a SCRUM team. In addition, you have regular contact with other software teams, software architects, testers and end users. Good communication skills are therefore extremely important, as well as the ability to think pro-actively and suggest possible improvements. This gives you every opportunity to contribute your personal input and grow and develop within the department.
The often complex functionality of the software includes business logic, controls for logistical transport, communication with external computer systems, reporting, data analysis and simulation. This functionality is spread across various components. You design, program and test the software based on a design concept and a set of requirements. In some cases, you will have to personally formulate these requirements together with the (end) users and / or internal stakeholders. Learn more about the Software modular stack
Desired Profile & Experience: Knowledge of Kafka and experience with Java
- Splunk Architecture, on-premise and cloud based deployment.
- IoT edge.
- Analytical skills and capabilities to understand how raw (unstructured) data needs to be transformed into processed information.
Job Description: SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) Developer
Experience: 10+ years of SAP SF Techno-Functional experience
Work Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Technical Skills Required:
- 10+ Years of extensive work exp in SAP SF - Employee Central (preferred), Payroll, Compensation, Learning, RBS
- 5+ years of experience working on SAP CPI Implementations and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Experience with SF-API’s and ODATA Data Dictionary for SuccessFactors
- Hands-on Experience in developing custom complex interfaces with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP CPI/HCI) using various HCI/CPI tools
- Excellent Knowledge of utilizing CPI Standard Adapters and connectivity technologies (SOAP, REST, SFTP, IDOC and etc.)
- Good to have experience in using OAuth Authentication between SAP CPI and SAP SuccessFactors
- Sound knowledge of Groovy Scripting, XSLT Mappings, XMLs
- SAP Certifications – CPI is required
- Optional: SAP Mobile Platform – SMP: Experience in developing mobile apps (hybrid and native) using SAP Mobile Services is added advantage
- Good knowledge around MDF, and associated system configuration is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the SAP Products cloud to cloud and On-Premises.
- Responsible for Technical Requirement gathering, effort estimation, technical design, and development of interfaces.
- Actively participate in end-to-end project activities to ensure the team delivers effective business systems solution.
- Coordinate extensively with business users, functional and cross-functional team members, developers, integration resources.
- Solution Architecting to ensure that technical designs utilize the appropriate integration pattern and standards
- Proactively scan for troubleshooting and resolve system related issues that could impact end-to-end system functionality.
- Design, implement and support complex business processes in an SAP SuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) environment
- Experience working with international clients at onsite locations will be an added advantage
- Workbook Business Blueprint Preparation Execution of Test Cases, Test Plans, Test scripts, Knowledge of MDF foundation objects associations Business rules and workflows
- Conduct thorough Joint Application Design sessions with the business end users to review business needs and document any additional system/reporting requirements
Inter-Personal & Soft skills required:
- Positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-directed, resourceful, and highly organized
- Team player: Team management skills, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Exhibit strong leadership and comprehension abilities to develop business documents and to anchor system support activities
- Ability to explain SAP concept to business in non-technical terms
● Event Manager will ensure Manager availability to the sales team. He will be responsible for
enquiry generation and nurturing enquiries into leads.
● Event Manager will plan the calendar along with City head and central leadership and get sign-off
● Tie-ups with colleges to conduct seminars and workshops
● Conduct seminars/workshops along with City head for govt exams and skills
● Canopy and counseling activities in colleges to generate enquiry
● Flyer distribution and enquiry generation outside coaching centers, colleges and parks (local
high-student density areas)
● Source leads across city from various sources such as library/ book stores/ cyber cafes/
● Create hooks for partnerships in lead sharing and conversion
● Local events for inquiry generation across high-student density areas
● New center launch and regular center activation for generating desired spikes in inquiries.
● Arrange common student workshops/ seminars for Managernurturing.
● Create hooks for ensuring students visit centers for improved conversion
● Should have extensive experience in school/ college partnerships, conducting seminars and
small-scale events, Managergeneration activities
● Should have 5+ years of experience in the EdTech industry
● Should have led 5+ member teams in lead generation activities in other EdTech companies
● Should be presentable to do college tie-ups and carry the Testbook brand
● Must have prior experience as he/she will be running as soon as he/she is onboarded
What is the culture like:
● Team of 8 marketing executives (all juniors)
● Should be ok to work odd hours and put in 100% effort
- Relevant domain experience in Sales & Distribution SAP SD / SAP LE (Sales Order processing, Pricing and Conditions, Availability check and Requirements, Credit Management, Output determination, Foreign Trade/Customs, Billing, Shipping and Transportation)
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP SD and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, In app, SMS and Email notifications & other digital campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & activities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies & high frequency scenario
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Analyse existing products and plan growth and improvement strategy
- Manage campaign timelines and deliverables
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes
- Create reports and build reporting requirements for data management and analytics
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- MBA in Marketing will be preferred
- Min 2-5 years of experience in Digital operations role
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong project and product management expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions.
- Be a part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
- Creating technical design specs for a system which sets up enhanced visibility and tracing of network and system performance
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Analyze the root cause of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Help teams to right-size their servers and containers
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements tonexisting test procedures
- Gate keep application performance by ensuring that best practices are followed.
- Coach, train and mentor to improve the maturity and value of the performance engineering across multiple teams
- Good understating of AWS network concepts and their performance implications
- Must be aware AWS of offerings which helps in improving the performance of an applications
- Understanding of operating system's (preferably Linux) performance tuning concepts
- Good experience in memory and CPU thread analysis, GC overview, experience with few incidences
- Good experience in debugging infrastructure performance pain points and should also be able to suggest improvements
- Must have a good understanding of Hyper virtualization
- Has a very good understanding of Infra, hands-on experience in setting up servers, Containers, pipelines, CI
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools ( at least 2) JMeter, VSTS, LoadRunner, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, SiteScope, Grafana, Kibana
- Testing Coordination experience – Full understanding of end to end performance test process and experience on how and when to engage different teams
- Excellent Soft Skills (Communication – via email, phone, live-meeting, etc.)
- Good programming experience with any programming languages, preferably C#
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) with Performance Testing
- Experience working with .Net core applications
- Experience in creating NFR's
- Experience with performance tuning of NoSQL Databases
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, and UX teams