Oracle Application Express (APEX) Jobs in Pune
We are looking for Oracle Apex developer as per below:
- Minimum of 4 years Working experience in Oracle APEX
- SQL Certification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a solid knowledge on system development life-cycle (SDLC) and Agile implementation approach. Candidate should or at least possess experience on the following:
- Business Requirement Document (BRD) review
- Functional Design Document (FSD) design and development
- System and Data migration and mapping
- Test management
- Change management and training
- Project management (i.e. Status reporting, Change Request Management, Issue and Risk management)
Centium Consulting offers Strategic Advisory and Business Applications Implementation Consulting Services. Our focus is to ensure that our clients gain the most competitive advantage possible through the use of these applications. We are a leading provider of consulting services for NetSuite, the No. 1 Cloud Business Management Suite and offer a range of services from Strategic Advisory services to Implementation Consulting to Integration and Customization. We also offer to consult to help Salesforce customers transform their applications to the new Lightning platform, integrate Salesforce to legacy and other cloud applications and build and maintain Communities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- SuiteScript design and development on Oracle NetSuite ERP platform
- Proficiency in SuiteScript Version 2.0 with hands-on experience in a variety of script types such as Client Scripts, User Event Scripts, Suitelets, Restless, Scheduled Scripts, Map Reduce Scripts
- Should be able to handle SuiteScript Version 1.0 script enhancements and migration to SuiteScript 2.0
- Proficiency in developing complex Saved Searches, Workflows, Work-flow action scripts
- Adequate functional knowledge of Order-to-cash, Procure-to-pay
- Basic Functional knowledge for accounting, GL impact of transactions, taxation in NetSuite
- Basic understanding of NetSuite Administration tasks.
- Should be familiar with one or more domains such as manufacturing, retail, service, Bio-pharma, government etc.
Required Qualification & Skillsets:
- B.E / BTech (IT/Computer Science / E&TC )
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must
- Customer communication and handling customer coordination
- Mentoring junior developers
- Team working
- Good Analytical ability.
What do we offer?
- Exponential growth opportunity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun with work
- Opportunity to work with a great talent pool.
Motion Designer - Marketing/comms
Create creative interactions for our app products and their marketing channels. As a Motion Designer, you are detail-oriented and understand how form influences function, can weave motion into interaction design, and simplify complexity. It’s your job to apply your passion for animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems.
What you will do:
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, explainer videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare storyboard for motion graphic project.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
Proven 3-4 years of work experience as a Motion Designer. Must have worked on digital marketing creatives. Having worked in the app product space is a huge plus.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating command of Motion Design.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined output in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, After effects, Premiere and Animate.
- BS/MS in Motion Design/ Visual Design/ Graphic Design is a plus.
- Experience with 3D graphics and animations is a plus.
Job Title: Bidding Manager
Exp: 2-15 years
Job Location- Pune
Search for relevant bids issued by state / central Govt. / Municipal Corporations / District Zilla Parishad
Own the bid management process. Lead and manage the preparation of bids and proposals, ensure
consistent quality, uniformity and timely delivery
Review bid requirements & determine key commercial & technical issues for compliance / non-compliance
Manage the development of technical offerings for proposals
Engage with vendors/partners - technically and commercially to bring out an effective and customized
value proposition along with multiple departments
Coordinate with the Finance team and the various functional departments for bid pricing preparation
based on established product work breakdown structure and pricing data in bid-pack format
Lead the risk management process as per corporate guidelines
Ensure proposals are submitted on time to meet deadlines
Participate in the review of proposal deliverables ensuring the proposal package meets the structure &
Work along with Sales and operations and Delivery teams on RFP/RFQ’s requirements for proposal
Must-Have Skills/ Knowledge:
Should have experience in online bid submission for government bids (preference to healthcare domain)
High level of proficiency in MS Excel, and MS Word and basic knowledge of Project management tools
Should have worked on a minimum of 2-3 large size bids (Minimum INR 20 Cr) with end-to-end ownership for
making technical and commercial proposals
Should have experience in Bidding / Auction / Proposal
Headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, Jivika has a dedicated team operating from 5 states within India -
Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Jharkhand, and Meghalaya. Social Impact Driven Enterprise - Jivika
introduced its 1st service innovation VaccineOnWheels in 2019 - India’s 1st Doctor based Mobile Vaccination
Transforming India’s Healthcare Ecosystem
Our Founder - Jignesh Patel a vision is to take healthcare services near the community by building an affordable,
equitable, and quality mobile healthcare ecosystem for the underserved within urban and rural India. Our mission
is to serve 25 million by 2025. Jivika’s strong roots today have expanded its branches to
- CancerCareAtHome: To provide Cancer care at home
- MedicalCareOnWheels: To provide primary care to remote villages in partnership with the Government
through a doctor-based mobile medical unit
- VaccineOnWheels: To provide additional vaccines not covered by the government at a subsidized rate to
One of the fastest growing Healthcare Startup
In April 2019, Jivika started with a single employee as our founder being 1st employee with rented premises in
Thergaon, Pune. Now we are standing tall with owned Head Office at Baner Pune and multiple offices in different
cities. Our company has started hiring employees from premium B-Schools like IIMs and premium Engineering
schools like IITs. While working towards our mission of 25 million by 2025, we are proud to serve 2.5+ million by
- PowerPoint presentation editing/creation, extensive graphing and charting in Excel, and general desktop publishing duties.
- Help the business development team in preparing collaterals by editing business presentations to make them client ready.
- Follow design and brand standards.
- Improve and revise graphics file as necessary. Good design principles.
- Work with design team to edit educational material.
- Design and edit expert level PowerPoint presentations.
- Use deep knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel and Word.
- Apply creative layout solutions to presentation slides.
- Execute complex and ambiguous edits with minimal direction.
- Support all design decisions with creative, strategic and/or business reasoning.
- Excellent design skills, and experience with formatting business presentation and documentation
- Team player.
- Preferred experience in Animation, Infographics, and Slide Designing.
- Minimum 1 year of experience of PowerPoint Designing in eLearning content development of educational Industry.
- Well versed in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Visio) is of vital importance.
- Having a workable knowledge of Adobe tools is required to work with Photography, Illustrations, etc.
- Should know elements like color theory, typography and layout
- Knowledge of the design principles, document production and print / digital processes.
- Graphics Animations Skill is required
- Typing speed required min 30 WPM in Marathi and English Language.
- We are looking for a Video Editor who is creative and enthusiastic about creating high-quality, engaging content.
- Use creative video editing techniques to produce innovative content for Daily social media posting, Advertising/Marketing, Awareness campaigns etc.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Audacity is a must.
- Post-production and editing of all photography and videography.
- Develop graphical animations, GIFs, videos, Typography, and integrate voice-overs.
- Ability to think up creative ideas to promote a brand's products in innovative ways.
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail.
- 2-3 years of experience in development using core Java, Spring Boot Framework
- Should have knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of RDBMS like PostGreSQL
- Having worked with tools like bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira etc would be an added advantage
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in multi-threaded server side Java programming
- Working knowledge on web services.
- Working knowledge on hibernate and springs framework.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked in SDLC environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
Total Exp 4-9 Yrs
Need minimum4+ years of experience person in Oracle apps and 2+ year in cloud
Modules - AP PO GL FA
Expertise in BI reports/OTBI/FBDI/Personalization,
Excellent in SQL and PL/SQL
Job title: Azure Architect
Locations: Noida, Pune, Bangalore and Mumbai
- Develop and maintain scalable architecture, database design and data pipelines and build out new Data Source integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity
- Design and Develop the Data lake, Data warehouse using Azure Cloud Services
- Assist in designing end to end data and Analytics solution architecture and perform POCs within Azure
- Drive the design, sizing, POC setup, etc. of Azure environments and related services for the use cases and the solutions
- Reviews the solution requirements support architecture design to ensure the selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- Must possess good client-facing experience with the ability to facilitate requirements sessions and lead teams
- Support internal presentations to technical and business teams
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring and code review, design level technical best practices
- 12-15 years of industry experience and at least 3 years of experience in architect role is required along with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience designing and building analytics solutions in Azure.
- Experience in architecting data ingestion/integration frameworks capable of processing structured, semi-structured & unstructured data sets in batch & real-time
- Hands-on experience in the design of reporting schemas, data marts and development of reporting solutions
- Develop batch processing, streaming and integration solutions and process Structured and Non-Structured Data
- Demonstrated experience with ETL development both on-premises and in the cloud using SSIS, Data Factory, and Azure Analysis Services and other ETL technologies.
- Experience in Perform Design, Development & Deployment using Azure Services ( Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Python and SSIS)
- Worked with transactional, temporal, time series, and structured and unstructured data.
- Deep understanding of the operational dependencies of applications, networks, systems, security, and policy (both on-premise and in the cloud; VMs, Networking, VPN (Express Route), Active Directory, Storage (Blob, etc.), Windows/Linux).
Mandatory Skills: Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure DW, Databricks, Python
Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
Relevant leadership experience of approx. 20+ years for similar scale, diversity and complexityResponsible for revenue size of $500milion & 4000+ FTE
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have):
Experience in working with Senior Management/Executive LeadershipGlobal delivery of digital engagements/transformations for BFS customer across all geographies.