Are you someone with a strong technology leadership background?
At Solutionec, we are looking for a Solution Architect professional who will work on complex and critical technology programs. Also, this role will allow you to engage in new and emerging technology and play an active role in Solutionec’s journey to the cloud.
In close partnership with business and IT partners, you will provide technical leadership and vision, authoring multi-year architecture roadmaps, and actively promoting opportunities to optimize, consolidate, reuse, and simplify. You will author actionable architecture solutions that achieve business goals, align with Solutionec technology strategy, and promote standard methodologies in design and architecture.
- 10+ years’ experience which include analysis, design, architecture, and development along with leadership skills
- Experience with Java/ C/Python is a must.
- Experience hands on full stack architect with deep expertise in architecture design tools and in open source technologies/frameworks such as PostgreSQL, Ceph, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx, Tomcat, Apache, angular/react, nodejs, spring boot
- Experience with TSQL/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Informatica
- Experience leading multiple, full lifecycle, large-scale Data Migration Projects
- PostgreSQL Database Administrator with proven experience in large scale data migration from SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Experience with complex end to end Cloud migrations to AWS/Azure
- Experience in cloud technologies including designing solutions that use AWS services such as EKS, RDS, S3, ALB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Lambda
- Experience in the consulting field with excellent leadership, customer service, oral and written skills, project pricing, and presentation skills
- Certified Solutions Architect with one of the major cloud providers will be a plus
- Experience with healthcare a plus
About Solutionec Private Limited
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our product engineering team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
As we scale and build our organisation, we would like to add an individual to our core Technical Leadership who can scale our key products and projects and help us build and foster relationships with Enterprise clients.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Leader to join our fast growing organisation to help us with driving Technical Strategy, Approach and oversee the Implementation for internal and external products. You should be someone who loves Engineering, have amazing debugging skills and slay problems with technology.
In this role, you will undertake Technical / Solution Architecture and should also be able to help team with Engineering and coding wherever required. That includes, working along with the team, writing code, doing R&D or POCs, ensuring we follow modern industry standards and building beautiful high performing Software and Applications and thus delivering a better solution and product. You will also help FP build strong relationships with clients and technical leadership on the client side.
You would be required to have a minimum of 10+ years of experience with a mix of Engineering, DevOps, Infrastructure, Cyber - Network Security, Enterprise Application Maintenance, Database Management along with Project, Client and People Management skills which are necessary to lead the team and be their voice. You should be a leader and not just a manager who loves delegating things to the off-shore team, but rather someone who would not hesitate to take over Git-Pull and start writing code and show ‘here is how it’s done’ and amaze everyone with your expertise! :-)
Because this is a Senior role, you would also be involved working with the Product/Project Manager and will be responsible for the delivery and output.
- 60 min Discovery Call
- 15 mins introduction and what you bring to the table (We love people who say, “We build the damn table”)
- 15 min understanding your experience and background
- 15 min on why you want to join our team and your expectations, future plans
- 15 min Q&A
- 60-90 min Technical Interview (May be more than 1)
- Technical Call
- 45-60 min Final Call
- 15 min discussion on results
- 15 min CTC expectations / negotiations
- 15 min closure
- 15 min buffer
Short URL https://rb.gy/600h4r
- 9+ years of experience in enterprise web application design and development with 4+ years of experience as an automation architect.
- Experienced in technology stack selection and the definition of solution, technology and integration architectures for small to mid-sized applications and cloud hosted platforms
- Strong understanding of various design and architecture patterns
- Experience in implementing and governing software engineering processes, practices, tools and standards for development teams
- Experience of setting up and operating the DevOps and automation infrastructure for continuous integration and delivery
- Full SDLC experience leveraging Agile, TDD and BDD for building and rolling out highly transactional and highly available platforms hosted on premise and on the cloud
- Proficient in effort estimation techniques
- Must be hands on technology and able to troubleshoot critical issues in design or code
- Experience in Mobile Applications automation using SeeTest, Appium
- Hands on experience with JBehave, Cucumber, TestNG, Extent Reports
- Strong design, development and performance tuning skills on at least two or more databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, NOSQL and NewSQL (e.g. PostgresQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySQL etc.)
- Experience on enterprise architecture patterns and a couple of past examples of architecting high availability, scale and performance applications
- Strong experience with code review and evaluate the architecture as well as design towards a set of business and technology goals
- Experience with SonarQube code coverage and code quality
- Experience on command prompt tools like Shell Script, UNIX
- Hands on experience on Cloud stacks (AWS preferred)
- Hands on experience with standalone applications automation using UFT, LeanFT and VB Script
- Knowledge of principles on code quality, distributed applications, TDD & test automation, self-monitoring applications, refactoring and technical debt
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Designation: Senior Researcher / Chief Researcher
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Research and Develop Innovative Use Cases, Solutions and Architectural Blueprints in support of Hitachi's cross-industry business needs like Energy, Industry, Mobility, Smart Life, and Information Technology.
2. Design, Implement and Demonstrate proof-of-Concept and working proto-types for Hitachi and its clients.
3. Provide R&D support to Hitachi business units and group companies to productize research prototypes.
4. Explore emerging tools, techniques, and technologies, and work with academia for cutting-edge solutions.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and eco-system partners for mutual business benefit.
6. Generate eminence via patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakerships and conspicuous presence in forums of repute.
7. Add value to self through continuous learning and knowledge acquisition.
8. Give back learnings to colleagues and communities.
9. Mentor colleagues for growth and success.
1. Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree with STEM background (e.g., Science, Technology, Engineering and Management).
2. Solution Architecture: Deep Experience in Design and Development of Enterprise-class information technology systems (e.g., Design Thinking, Use Case Development, Model Driven Development, Agile Methodology, end-to-end System Design and Decomposition).
3. Probabilistic Systems: Clear concept of systems that embed Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
4. Technology Hands-on: Proven track record in at least one of following 3 technology groups
b. Server-side Engineering: Object-Oriented Programming, Micro-Services, Springboot, REST APIs, Design Patterns, Data Access Frameworks, proficiency in Java/ C++/Python
c. Data Engineering and Persistence (in any one of the below areas): Design and Development of Relational Databases; Big Data Systems (e.g., Data Lakes, Hadoop, Hive); In-Memory systems (SAP-HANA); Graph databases (e.g., Neo4J, Casandra); Data Ingestion and ETL
5. Cloud: Experience in design and deployment of IT solutions on Cloud (e.g., Dockerization, Containerization)
6. Communication: Ability to articulate key messages concisely and precisely
7. Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills
1. Advanced Qualification: PhD in any Quantitative Discipline
Eminence: Patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakership and conspicuous presence in refereed platforms or forums of repute.
Budget : 60 -70 Lacs(Depending upon Experience)
- Experience in defining new architectures, design all layers of the solution, create architectural blueprints that can be used for final code development.
- Interface with client business/technical teams to understand complex requirements.
- Anticipate on technological evolutions(example use MySQL Lite not MS SQL, use C# not ASP, don't use JSF use Angular).
- Resolve technical issues.
- Bridge between Developers, Project Managers/Leads, and Client, ensuring smooth communication channel.
- Ensure quality of project implementation deployed.
- Provide technical guidance to projects/programs for complex components of a multiple technology suites.
- Ensuring documentation of the complete project architecture.
- Lead actions to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
- Participate in cross-functional work groups to assess business needs, develop a systems architecture strategy, and implementation plans.
- Leads work groups that are responsible for software development.
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented by the development team.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture and help them solve challenging technical problems
- Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
- Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of architecture roadmap strategies to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve.
- Identify existing architecture weaknesses and find opportunities for process reengineering and perform cost benefit analysis
- Time Management- Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner. Handles multiple short and long term modules by proper planning while anticipating potential problems and planning for contingencies.
- Identify high-potential team members for next level positions and creating learning and development plans for them.
- Enable strong process in place and reducing dependencies on individual.
Technical Skills and Qualification
- Experience of current technologies including Open Source, J2EE (JSP, Servlet, JSP, etc.), web application development, web services (REST/SOAP/XML), Rich Internet Applications, messaging infrastructures and databases.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Should be comfortable for 40%-60% coding.
- Able to convert requirements into executable code
- 9 to 12 yrs experience
- Qualification: BE/B-Tech /MCA or any equivalent degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
- Having Analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to translate complex requirements into functional and Technical architecture
- Experience managing the technology aspect of multiple complex projects
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions and Assist team members in complex task
- Willing to take ownership and being accountable.
- Openness, communicates honestly, openly, and consistently.
- Positive Attitude encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
- Integrity maintains the highest standard of personal conduct in performing all duties.
- Should be a good listener.
- Dependable, can be relied upon to get the job done.
- Able to avoid mistakes that could/should be anticipated.
- Should be able sense and grab the opportunities to innovate and improvise.
- Very high competence in presentation skills.
- Negotiator: Excellent negotiation skills which comes handy in hard selling new ideas/ new technical implementations etc.
- Risk Management: Should be able to take calculated risks in trying out new technical implementation avenues
- Able to communicate the org level vision to the team effectively
- Product development-oriented: leading the architecture and design of a multi-tenant, cloud-native platform that hosts the IoT and Analytics apps architecting integration engine with connectors to handle and consume structured and unstructured data from different sources (customers ERP systems, external meta-data, etc) designing frameworks to support Big Data Analytics and real-time actionability based on predictive ML models driving the development of company's IoT platform dashboard and mobile applications with support from UX consultant.
- Internal team-oriented: building and a mentoring team of software developers planning and managing project timelines towards meeting roadmap goals and customer deliverables driving the team towards a test-driven and documented codebase.
- Customer-facing: work with customer's technical team to understand requirements architect and draft solution proposals integrate with customers' existing systems.
- Customer experience-related software development projects.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of time-series (relational or NoSQL-based) databases.
- Experience in integrating multiple Big Data solutions and legacy database systems.
- Experience in designing high volume data chains, i.e. messaging queues, streaming, processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data for IoT eco-system.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise application frameworks like spring/apache software integration web services (SOAP/RESTful), ESB SDLC tools (Git, Automated Testing Frameworks) cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), and containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in building Big Data, AI, Machine Learning analytics pipelines.
- Familiarity with security requirements in IoT space & wireless sensor networks is a plus.
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
4. More information will be communicated during the first interviews.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
Optional: React.js , Node.js
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working on the full stack, from UI elements to database performance.
• Building new features from start to finish and back end to front end, including architecture design, coding, testing, and supporting in production.
• Tackling a wide variety of technical issues throughout our stack and contributing to all parts of the code base.
Key things we'll be looking for:
• Functional, real world programming experience (vs. theoretical).
• 4 to 6 years experience in Python, Django.
• The ability to hold your own on the front end and the back end.
• SQL database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite).
• Experience with deployments to Heroku, AWS, or similar.
• A track record of balancing fast-and-dirty and long-term code maintainability.
• Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs and payment gateways.
• Experience working on a fintech or payments technology product.
Extra credit if you have:
• Experience with Postgres database administration.
• Shipped code that has supported tens of thousands of users, including enterprise/business customers.
• Experience in operations and how it pertains to site reliability/speed.
• Familiarity with networking, caching, database, and how to triage issues.
• A good eye for intuitive, user-friendly front end design.
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Job Description :
- Be a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability habits and mindset in the organization under your purview
- Responsible for scalability, performance, availability of products and services across the stack in the organization under your purview
- Driving high standard code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits
- Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization
- Drive implementation of long term investment, migration, refactoring in your organization
- Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience ideally in fast moving B2C environment
- Technical breadth - exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems, and large scale persistent systems
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation