Microservices Jobs in Kolkata
at TSG Global Services Private Limited
Location Kolkata-On site & Remote
Hands on design and in depth development experience in Microsoft NET
· technologies including C#, ASP NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework and LINQ
· knowledge of MS SQL Server 2014 above
· Experience with version control systems GIT
· Experience creating and consuming web services including REST JSON
· Skills (Technical / Specialist Skills)
· Proficiency in .NET Development with .NET Framework 4.5 or later, Asp.net MVC,
· C#, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2014 or above, jQuery.
IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing, and testing of software systems in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Internet technologies.
- Spring Boot includes real-world experience working with Microservices Architecture, Plugin Services.
- Strong experience in Spring Frameworks such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, and Spring JDBC.
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps, AWS Environment, Code Versioning - Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL.
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC.
- Strong knowledge on RDBMS concepts and broadly worked Postgres, MySQL technologies such as MongoDB
- Experience in designing front-end technologies like ReactJS will be an add-on
- Hands-on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, and unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Experience with Use-Case design, Class, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning, and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-starter.
We are looking for a FULL-TIME OFFICE POSITION Java Developer (2-3 years experience) who is proficient with coding and can design, develop, test, and implement Java applications and resolve technical issues.
As a Java Developer, we are looking for a highly skilled candidate, who will be responsible for building great web applications in Java, analyzing business objectives and user requirements, suggesting necessary changes for the existing Java applications, compiling detailed technical documentation, and determining application functionalities and features.
Do you think you fit this description well? Then apply now!
- Understanding the business requirements
- Designing and developing the front end for customer-facing applications using the MVC framework
- Creating RESTful APIs for the front-end developers with and with ORM or raw query for any Database technologies like MySQL or MongoDB
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques, such as multi-threading, when required
Required Skills And Qualifications
- MCA/BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with Docker or any other containerization tools
- Growth mindset and a positive and collaborative attitude
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and other AWS modules)
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, and Spring framework (Embedded Tomcat), REST API skills
- Deep understanding of Java, servlets in J2EE, web-based request handling with Microservices architecture
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Java Batch Scheduling (e.g., Flux, Quartz) knowledge
- Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles, TDD
A Little About Who We Are
Klizo Solutions, founded by Joseph Ricard, is an IT company that develops outstanding applications and techs in an enterprise environment, located near CC2 in the New Town Area, Kolkata.
But it isn’t the first brainchild of our founder, as he also has multiple start-ups to his credit, including one of the largest music apps in the Philippines and Italy and a first-of-its-kind Cannabis Vending Machine.
So, naturally, being a part of a company founded and run by such a visionary tech leader and a serial entrepreneur, our employees always have ample opportunities to learn and grow as the company evolves.
Currently, our big happy Klizo family consists of 50+ employees. But we want to extend the happiness of working and collaborating with talented individuals even further. And by this, we mean we will hire more talents over the next few weeks!
Perks Of Being A Klizonian
- Training will be provided (if required)
- 5-day working in a week
- On-time salary every month
- Cool and approachable management
- Numerous opportunities for growth
Job Type: Full Time
• Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
• Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
• Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
• Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
• Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
Requirements (what we are looking for)
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
• BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
• 6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1
– 2 years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
• Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
• Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
• Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
• Expertise in one or more of: Java, NodeJS, GoLang, Python would be preferred
• Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
• Worked on microservices based architecture and design
• Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such
as Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
Fintech leader on global transaction in banking
Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
at senrysa technologies (p) ltd
We are looking for a ROR developer. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you.
- Production experience in Ruby.
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3+ years of professional product development experience.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- Experience working with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Experience with AWS (RDS, DDB, Lambda, CW, EC2, SQS, SNS, Cognito, Kinesis).
- Experience with performance improvements (Caching Techniques, SQL Query Optimization, Performance monitoring and profiling.
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservices architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods and best practices.
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
- Develop and execute engineering strategy (including technology architecture, development stack, scalability, security etc.) of all our SaaS solutions while keeping in mind needs of business as usual and evolving product feature requirements
- Lead the engineering team and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality
- Innovation – explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption
- Bring automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes
- Solve the most complex issues/initiatives through hands-on development
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues
- Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
- Provide thought-leadership to fellow team members by working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members
- Best in Industry Remuneration
- Attractive ESOP opportunity with huge potential upside
- Cutting edge technologies with always something new happening
- Start-up culture with full ownership and freedom
- Fully flexible hours and work from anywhere
- Super-fun work environment and colleague
Key Skills Needed:
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate
- Hands-On experience in relational databases (MySQL Preferred)
- Experience in Data warehousing & Analytics
- Hands-on exposure in mobile application developmen
- B.E. / B.Tech from Tier 1 Institute
Development-based Non-Profit Co.
- Architecting, Developing, testing, and deploying robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Developing and managing well-functioning databases and applications
- Designing and maintaining large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establishing, refining and integrating development environment tools and software as needed
- Identifying production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploying applications on the AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting-related issues.
- Writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Writing technical documentation
- Working with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you need to have:
- BE/ ME/ BCA/ MCA- Any Computer/ IT Degree
- Expertise in Mongo DB, Express js, React js, Node js, HTML5, CSS3, LESS/ SASS, Bootstrap.
- 3-4 years of experience in server management, Microservice, and AWS knowledge is not mandatory but will be preferable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Also familiar with Agile methodologies
at VAYUZ Technologies
- Develop application using Angular JS (worked on Express JS, JEST), Angular 6
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall development experience (At least 2 years of experience in Node JS and Angular JS)
- Good understanding of security in Micro service and Web Applications
- Good understanding of OOP, and design patterns
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE/B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken