The IT Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for working on assigned projects and technical initiatives in an efficient/effective manner. The IT Infrastructure Analyst must possess a high degree of technical knowledge regarding server & storage systems and associated technology tools for managing them.
The individual is expected to be able to manage and support infrastructure systems as necessary, perform troubleshooting, build new systems, and monitor data center environments.
8-12 years’ experience in IT infrastructure management
Expertise in Dell Server Environments (Dell Hardware & Management system - Open Manage)
Expertise in VMWare (Vcentre setup and management)
Expertise in Windows server and storage
Expertise in EMC (now Dell) SAN and NAS devices
Good Linux skills (basic troubleshooting skills on Linux servers CentOS)
Good networking skills (troubleshooting skills)
Familiarity with Data Center Environmentals (Power, UPS, Cooling etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure such as Nutanix
- Experience and familiarity with Dell networking technology.
- Experience and familiarity with AWS
About Interspence Solutions
- Provide Voice and Remote terminal support for Level 1/2 backup and restore Issues and submit stars tickets
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and assisting setup of backup Environment.
- Follow the Alert Management Strategy for category Level 1/2 on various system/server alerts received every day
- First and second level troubleshooting of the backup and restore issues
- Update & Maintain Pertinent technical and Operational Documentation
- Open support cases and work with vendors such as Oracle / IBM and Symantec/Iron Mountain to provide necessary logs/information on issues raised by
- Coordinate fix of H/W issues with vendors on backup servers following Hardware management processes and procedures
- Working with tape library teams on tape management
- Installation and configuration of backup software on servers and clients.
- Checking the failed backups for the day and rerunning them to meet SLA
- Setting up or Assisting in LAB/Dev machine needs for test purpose etc
- Requesting tapes from offsite location to facilitate restore
- Housekeeping of User or System Environment (Ex: work on heavy hitters and try to validate the exclude list etc)
- Work on RPO ( Recovery Point Objective ) and failure reports
- Backup policies and storage media management
- Daily operational checklists
- Notifications to a Group of Users or IT Admins mailing list
- Work on Change management windows
- Generate multiple reports and metrics as required for operations and planning
- Strive for improvement in operational and business value.
Location : Bangalore
Total No. of Positions : 10+
Exp Band 1: 5 to 8 years
Location: Bangalore (Work from Office)
Job Description :
Experience in c++ linux environment and JD as below
Requirements analysis (DOORs, Jama or similar tools preferred)
Design Methodologies (Object Oriented, UML, Iterative, Agile preferred)
C++ programming, C, shell scripting, networking protocols, audio & video distribution, and
Software Configuration Management – experience with GIT (Stash/BitBucket) preferred
System Integration & Test – problem solving and defect resolution
Experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns, and abstraction
Experience in software design and development of Linux-based systems following an industrial
Experience with testing frameworks (i.e. google test), mocking frameworks (i.e. google mock),
static analysis tools (i.e. CppCheck), and test driven development.
Good To Know:
Object Oriented Programming.
Database Programming in any DB. (preferably Oracle).
MultiThreading. (POSIX THREADS)
Data Structures, STL
C++ Unit Testing.
Good debugging skills.
We are “Potentiam”- a hyper-growth service provider for global clients in the technology space.
Why us- We take care of our employees- like we really do.
Location - Bangalore (WFO)
Must have skills
- 8+ years AutoSys Administration experience
- Installation of Autosys components, WCC, EEM ,WA Agents
- Experience in AAI aka JAWS (nice to have but not essential)
- Experience in Administration of Autosys instances
- Troubleshooting Issues related to Autosys infrastructure
- Troubleshooting Issues related to AutoSys workflows
- Planning and delivering technical refresh
- Design and coordination of disaster recovery , Sizing, Integration
- 8 years AutoSys Development experience required with Complex workflows , Multiple job types , File Trigger , File Transfer, Database , Multiple calendar types
- Proficient with JIL
- Work on Linux and Windows based platforms, Cloud environments
- Good Knowledge of essential server administration
- 4+ years Linux Shell Script Development experience required with High quality coding standards, Meaningful return codes, Error checking and Intelligent use of log files.
- Database Administration understanding. At least one of the following: MS SQLServer or Oracle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Prior operational experience adopting ITIL best practices, ITIL certified
- Migrating from AutoSys
Good to have skills:
- Other AutoSys-related skills
- Broadcom Automic Automation Intelligence (AAI also known as JAWS) experience
- Broadcom iDash experience
- Workload Automation migration experience
- Ausosys health check
- Migrating to AutoSys
- Experience in Python programming
- Other Workload Automation skills
- Broadcom Automic Administration experience
- Broadcom dSeries Administration experience
- BMC Control-M Administration experience
- Tidal Automation Administration experience
- Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC) Administration experience
- Redwood Cronacle experience
- Delivering training
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
- Design and development applications using C/C++/ VC++ (Windows /Linux), Embedded C
- Experience in UI development using C/C++/ VC++ related technologies (Eg: MFC, Xlib, Motif)
- Experience & knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Technical communication with internal and external stake holders.
- Experience in design and development of software applications and frameworks.
- Experience in developing Windows /Linux based desktop applications using C++
- Good knowledge in Object-Oriented concepts
- Unit testing experience using CPP Unit, Google test or similar
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Well versed in Git Repositories
- Good knowledge on Linux and Networking concepts
- Good team player
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
• Server installation, configuration, and maintenance.
• Recommending, upgrading, and maintaining current Linux systems.
• Database administration (MySQL)
• Network configuration, and system security
• Linux mail server.
• Ability to work on weekends and holidays.
• Good English language skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills; interacting positively with upper management.
• Independent problem-solving, self-direction.
• Comfortable with most aspects of operating system administration; for example, the configuration of mail systems, system installation, and configuration, printer systems, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software.
• Has a solid understanding of a LINUX-based operating system; understands paging and swapping, inter-process communication, devices and what device drivers do, filesystem concepts (inode, clustering, logical partitions).
• Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; understands routing concepts.
• Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (Shell, Perl, Python).
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
We are looking for 4+ years of experience as a Cloud Engineer or Administrator able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the cloud computing market, enterprise, and open-source technologies.
- Azure AZ-104 Certified Azure Administrator, AWS Certification or GCP Professional Certification required
Advanced scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python) .E
experience in automation, configuration, etc. Ideally has experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or equivalent.
Container technologies (Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker, CoreOS)
Experience in support and configuration of systems and application monitoring services (CloudWatch, Prometheus, StackDriver, Azure Monitor)
Experience with cloud management and governance technologies (CloudHealth, CloudCheckr)
Experience using, and configuring ITSM systems (Zendesk, ServiceNow)
Familiarity with running mission-critical infrastructure within 24x7 production environment