Jupyter Notebook Jobs in Mumbai
at Numantra Technologies
- Data pre-processing, data transformation, data analysis, and feature engineering
- Performance optimization of scripts (code) and Productionizing of code (SQL, Pandas, Python or PySpark, etc.)
- Required skills:
- Bachelors in - in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent
- Fluency in Python (Pandas), PySpark, SQL, or similar
- Azure data factory experience (min 12 months)
- Able to write efficient code using traditional, OO concepts, modular programming following the SDLC process.
- Experience in production optimization and end-to-end performance tracing (technical root cause analysis)
- Ability to work independently with demonstrated experience in project or program management
- Azure experience ability to translate data scientist code in Python and make it efficient (production) for cloud deployment
We are looking for a Quantitative Developer who is passionate about financial markets and wants to join a scale-up with an excellent track record and growth potential in an innovative and fast-growing industry.
As a Quantitative Developer, you will be working on the infrastructure of our platform,as part of a very ambitious team.
At QCAlpha you have the freedom to choose the path that leads to the solution and get a lot of responsibility.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions for automated trading systems
• Building high-performance, bullet-proof components for both live trading and simulation
• Responsible for technology infrastructure systems development, which includes connectivity, maintenance, and internal automation processes
• Achieving trading system robustness through automated reconciliation and system-wide alerts
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or other quantitative discipline
• Strong fundamental knowledge of OOP programming, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
• Familiar with the following technology stacks: Linux shell, Python and its ecosystem, NumPy, Pandas, SQL, Redis, Docker or similar system
• Experience in python frameworks such as Django or Flask.
• Solid understanding of git, ci/cd.
• Excellent design, debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Proven versatility and ability to pick up new technologies and learn systems quickly.
• Trading Execution development and support experience is a plus.
at Celebal Technologies
• Project Planning and Management
o Take end-to-end ownership of multiple projects / project tracks
o Create and maintain project plans and other related documentation for project
objectives, scope, schedule and delivery milestones
o Lead and participate across all the phases of software engineering, right from
requirements gathering to GO LIVE
o Lead internal team meetings on solution architecture, effort estimation, manpower
planning and resource (software/hardware/licensing) planning
o Manage RIDA (Risks, Impediments, Dependencies, Assumptions) for projects by
developing effective mitigation plans
• Team Management
o Act as the Scrum Master
o Conduct SCRUM ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Retrospective
o Set clear objectives for the project and roles/responsibilities for each team member
o Train and mentor the team on their job responsibilities and SCRUM principles
o Make the team accountable for their tasks and help the team in achieving them
o Identify the requirements and come up with a plan for Skill Development for all team
o Be the Single Point of Contact for the client in terms of day-to-day communication
o Periodically communicate project status to all the stakeholders (internal/external)
• Process Management and Improvement
o Create and document processes across all disciplines of software engineering
o Identify gaps and continuously improve processes within the team
o Encourage team members to contribute towards process improvement
o Develop a culture of quality and efficiency within the team
• Minimum 08 years of experience (hands-on as well as leadership) in software / data engineering
across multiple job functions like Business Analysis, Development, Solutioning, QA, DevOps and
• Hands-on as well as leadership experience in Big Data Engineering projects
• Experience developing or managing cloud solutions using Azure or other cloud provider
• Demonstrable knowledge on Hadoop, Hive, Spark, NoSQL DBs, SQL, Data Warehousing, ETL/ELT,
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong systems level critical thinking skills
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
Good to have:
• Knowledge on PySpark, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Synapse Dedicated SQL
Pool, Databricks, PowerBI, Machine Learning, Cloud Infrastructure
• Background in BFSI with focus on core banking
• Willingness to travel
• Customer Office (Mumbai) / Remote Work
• UG: B. Tech - Computers / B. E. – Computers / BCA / B.Sc. Computer Science
at Ganit Business Solutions
Ganit has flipped the data science value chain as we do not start with a technique but for us, consumption comes first. With this philosophy, we have successfully scaled from being a small start-up to a 200 resource company with clients in the US, Singapore, Africa, UAE, and India.
We are looking for experienced data enthusiasts who can make the data talk to them.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics
- Predictive Modelling
- Prescriptive Modelling
- Descriptive Modelling
- Time Series
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of building the biggest brand in Data science.
- An opportunity to be a part of a young and energetic team with a strong pedigree.
- Work on awesome projects across industries and learn from the best in the industry, while growing at a hyper rate.
At Ganit, we are looking for people who love problem solving. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description above. Your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns over the years. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who think rigorously and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in a problem. Join us and punch above your weight!
Ganit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
All recruitment, selection procedures and decisions will reflect Ganit’s commitment to providing equal opportunity. All potential candidates will be assessed according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities. No regard will be given to factors such as age, gender, marital status, race, religion, physical impairment, or political opinions.
Blenheim Chalcot IT Services India Pvt Ltd
Data Warehouse and Analytics solutions that aggregate data across diverse sources and data types
including text, video and audio through to live stream and IoT in an agile project delivery
environment with a focus on DataOps and Data Observability. You will work with Azure SQL
Databases, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Datalake Gen2, Azure Databricks, Azure
Machine Learning, Azure Service Bus, Azure Serverless (LogicApps, FunctionApps), Azure Data
Catalogue and Purview among other tools, gaining opportunities to learn some of the most
advanced and innovative techniques in the cloud data space.
You will be building Power BI based analytics solutions to provide actionable insights into customer
data, and to measure operational efficiencies and other key business performance metrics.
You will be involved in the development, build, deployment, and testing of customer solutions, with
responsibility for the design, implementation and documentation of the technical aspects, including
integration to ensure the solution meets customer requirements. You will be working closely with
fellow architects, engineers, analysts, and team leads and project managers to plan, build and roll
out data driven solutions
Proven expertise in developing data solutions with Azure SQL Server and Azure SQL Data Warehouse (now
Demonstrated expertise of data modelling and data warehouse methodologies and best practices.
Ability to write efficient data pipelines for ETL using Azure Data Factory or equivalent tools.
Integration of data feeds utilising both structured (ex XML/JSON) and flat schemas (ex CSV,TXT,XLSX)
across a wide range of electronic delivery mechanisms (API/SFTP/etc )
Azure DevOps knowledge essential for CI/CD of data ingestion pipelines and integrations.
Scala, etc is required.
Expertise in creating technical and Architecture documentation (ex: HLD/LLD) is a must.
Proven ability to rapidly analyse and design solution architecture in client proposals is an added advantage.
Expertise with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL databases, stream-processing systems is a plus.
5 or more years of hands-on experience in a data architect role with the development of ingestion,
integration, data auditing, reporting, and testing with Azure SQL tech stack.
full data and analytics project lifecycle experience (including costing and cost management of data
solutions) in Azure PaaS environment is essential.
Microsoft Azure and Data Certifications, at least fundamentals, are a must.
Experience using agile development methodologies, version control systems and repositories is a must.
A good, applied understanding of the end-to-end data process development life cycle.
A good working knowledge of data warehouse methodology using Azure SQL.
A good working knowledge of the Azure platform, it’s components, and the ability to leverage it’s
resources to implement solutions is a must.
Experience working in the Public sector or in an organisation servicing Public sector is a must,
Ability to work to demanding deadlines, keep momentum and deal with conflicting priorities in an
environment undergoing a programme of transformational change.
The ability to contribute and adhere to standards, have excellent attention to detail and be strongly driven
Experience with AWS or google cloud platforms will be an added advantage.
Experience with Azure ML services will be an added advantage Personal Attributes
Articulated and clear in communications to mixed audiences- in writing, through presentations and one-toone.
Ability to present highly technical concepts and ideas in a business-friendly language.
Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Calm and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and in a fast-paced, quick-changing environment
Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as well as working
Comfortable with multi project multi-tasking consulting Data Architect lifestyle
Excellent interpersonal skills with teams and building trust with clients
Ability to support and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
A passion for achieving business transformation; the ability to energise and excite those you work with
Initiative; the ability to work flexibly in a team, working comfortably without direct supervision.
They provide both wholesale and retail funding. PM1
- Key responsibility is to design and develop a data pipeline including the architecture, prototyping, and development of data extraction, transformation/processing, cleansing/standardizing, and loading in Data Warehouse at real-time/near the real-time frequency. Source data can be structured, semi-structured, and/or unstructured format.
- Provide technical expertise to design efficient data ingestion solutions to consolidate data from RDBMS, APIs, Messaging queues, weblogs, images, audios, documents, etc of Enterprise Applications, SAAS applications, external 3rd party sites or APIs, etc through ETL/ELT, API integrations, Change Data Capture, Robotic Process Automation, Custom Python/Java Coding, etc
- Development of complex data transformation using Talend (BigData edition), Python/Java transformation in Talend, SQL/Python/Java UDXs, AWS S3, etc to load in OLAP Data Warehouse in Structured/Semi-structured form
- Development of data model and creating transformation logic to populate models for faster data consumption with simple SQL.
- Implementing automated Audit & Quality assurance checks in Data Pipeline
- Document & maintain data lineage to enable data governance
- Coordination with BIU, IT, and other stakeholders to provide best-in-class data pipeline solutions, exposing data via APIs, loading in down streams, No-SQL Databases, etc
- Programming experience using Python / Java, to create functions / UDX
- Extensive technical experience with SQL on RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/Postgresql etc) including code optimization techniques
- Strong ETL/ELT skillset using Talend BigData Edition. Experience in Talend CDC & MDM functionality will be an advantage.
- Experience & expertise in implementing complex data pipelines, including semi-structured & unstructured data processing
- Expertise to design efficient data ingestion solutions to consolidate data from RDBMS, APIs, Messaging queues, weblogs, images, audios, documents, etc of Enterprise Applications, SAAS applications, external 3rd party sites or APIs, etc through ETL/ELT, API integrations, Change Data Capture, Robotic Process Automation, Custom Python/Java Coding, etc
- Good understanding & working experience in OLAP Data Warehousing solutions (Redshift, Synapse, Snowflake, Teradata, Vertica, etc) and cloud-native Data Lake (S3, ADLS, BigQuery, etc) solutions
- Familiarity with AWS tool stack for Storage & Processing. Able to recommend the right tools/solutions available to address a technical problem
- Good knowledge of database performance and tuning, troubleshooting, query optimization, and tuning
- Good analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data to design and deliver meaningful information
- Good knowledge of Design, Development & Performance tuning of 3NF/Flat/Hybrid Data Model
- Know-how on any No-SQL DB (DynamoDB, MongoDB, CosmosDB, etc) will be an advantage.
- Ability to understand business functionality, processes, and flows
- Good combination of technical and interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication; detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Data Governance & Quality Assurance
- Distributed computing
- Data structures and algorithm
- Unstructured Data Processing
at Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Specialism- Advance Analytics, Data Science, regression, forecasting, analytics, SQL, R, python, decision tree, random forest, SAS, clustering classification
Senior Analytics Consultant- Responsibilities
- Understand business problem and requirements by building domain knowledge and translate to data science problem
- Conceptualize and design cutting edge data science solution to solve the data science problem, apply design thinking concepts
- Identify the right algorithms , tech stack , sample outputs required to efficiently adder the end need
- Prototype and experiment the solution to successfully demonstrate the value
Independently or with support from team execute the conceptualized solution as per plan by following project management guidelines
- Present the results to internal and client stakeholder in an easy to understand manner with great story telling, story boarding, insights and visualization
- Help build overall data science capability for eClerx through support in pilots, pre sales pitches, product development , practice development initiatives
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-
after startups in India
upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India
We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India
Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Are you excited by the challenge and the opportunity of applying data-science and data- analytics techniques to the fast developing education technology domain? Do you look forward to, the sense of ownership and achievement that comes with innovating and creating data products from scratch and pushing it live into Production systems? Do you want to work with a team of highly motivated members who are on a mission to empower individuals through education?
If this is you, come join us and become a part of the upGrad technology team. At upGrad the technology team enables all the facets of the business - whether it’s bringing efficiency to ourmarketing and sales initiatives, to enhancing our student learning experience, to empowering our content, delivery and student success teams, to aiding our student’s for their desired careeroutcomes. We play the part of bringing together data & tech to solve these business problems and opportunities at hand.
We are looking for an highly skilled, experienced and passionate data-scientist who can come on-board and help create the next generation of data-powered education tech product. The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a Data Science role before wherein he/she is comfortable working with unknowns, evaluating the data and the feasibility of applying scientific techniques to business problems and products, and have a track record of developing and deploying data-science models into live applications. Someone with a strong math, stats, data-science background, comfortable handling data (structured+unstructured) as well as strong engineering know-how to implement/support such data products in Production environment.
Ours is a highly iterative and fast-paced environment, hence being flexible, communicating well and attention-to-detail are very important too. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the customer impact and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, data science, machine learning or comparable role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science/Data Analytics, Math/Statistics or related discipline
- Experience in building and deploying Machine Learning models in Production systems
- Strong analytical skills: ability to make sense out of a variety of data and its relation/applicability to the business problem or opportunity at hand
- Strong programming skills: comfortable with Python - pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib; Databases - SQL and noSQL
- Strong communication skills: ability to both formulate/understand the business problem at hand as well as ability to discuss with non data-science background stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives
Experience in Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing
Advanced degree in Data Science/Data Analytics or Math/Statistics
Comfortable with data-visualization tools and techniques
Knowledge of AWS and Data Warehousing
Passion for building data-products for Production systems - a strong desire to impact
the product through data-science technique
We are looking for a Data Analyst that oversees organisational data analytics. This will require you to design and help implement the data analytics platform that will keep the organisation running. The team will be the go-to for all data needs for the app and we are looking for a self-starter who is hands on and yet able to abstract problems and anticipate data requirements.
This person should be very strong technical data analyst who can design and implement data systems on his own. Along with him, he also needs to be proficient in business reporting and should have keen interest in provided data needed for business.
Tools familiarity: SQL, Python, Mix panel, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clever Tap, App Analytics
- Processes and frameworks for metrics, analytics, experimentation and user insights, lead the data analytics team
- Metrics alignment across teams to make them actionable and promote accountability
- Data based frameworks for assessing and strengthening Product Market Fit
- Identify viable growth strategies through data and experimentation
- Experimentation for product optimisation and understanding user behaviour
- Structured approach towards deriving user insights, answer questions using data
- This person needs to closely work with Technical and Business teams to get this implemented.
- 4 to 6 years at a relevant role in data analytics in a Product Oriented company
- Highly organised, technically sound & good at communication
- Ability to handle & build for cross functional data requirements / interactions with teams
- Great with Python, SQL
- Can build, mentor a team
- Knowledge of key business metrics like cohort, engagement cohort, LTV, ROAS, ROE
BTech or MTech in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier1, Tier2 colleges
Good knowledge on Data Analytics, Data Visualization tools. A formal certification would be added advantage.
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or experience levels.
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
We are Still Hiring!!!
This email is regarding open positions for Data Engineer Professionals with our organisation CRMNext.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please share your updated resume with response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
Driven by a Passion for Excellence
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level- 2 to 5 yrs
Technical expertise required:
1)Analytics experience in the BFSI domain is must
2) Hands on technical experience in python, big data and AI
3) Understanding of datamodels and analytical concepts
4) Client engagement :
Should have run in past client engagements for Big data/ AI projects starting from requirement gathering, to planning development sprints, and delivery
Should have experience in deploying big data and AI projects
First hand experience on data governance, data quality, customer data models, industry data models
Aware of SDLC.