Roles and Responsibilities:
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
● Knowledge of functional / object-oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Tez Minds is a technology-focused company. The company focuses/works on challenging technology and delivering the right solution to its clients.
Experienced team of Developers and Designers.
We have most of our developers from IITs and premium institutes in India.
The management team experience comprises of people who have worked in companies like Bank of America, Yahoo, Paypal, Verisign, Google, Amazon, and Cognizant in the Bay Area and in India.
We are looking for a positive take-charge individual to join our growing team as Android Developer. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Experience with Android Studio.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with their US-
based counterpart to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
This job requires both Android System and UI development competence.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven software development experience and Android skills development
Proven working experience in Android app development and
Have published at least one original Android app
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Building a full stack project, a React Native application
- Set and enforce high code standards for all our React Native applications.
- Be involved in feature requirements discussions.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Well-versed with the publishing process on AppStore and Play Store
- Built React Native applications from scratch.
- Be familiar with both iOS & Android design patterns.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
As an Architect you are responsible for research, design, test, implement, and maintain Android applications
to meet client needs. You are expected to be Subject Matter Experts on Android application architecture.
You are also expected to demonstrate value to the organization by mentoring other team members as they
learn and grow, take ownership and responsibility not only for your deliverables, but for the entire
application and its use, and to find a balance between achieving software excellence and delivering working
Roles and Responsibilities
o Involved with all phases of mobile app development from initial concepts, through design, development,
testing and deployment
o You will help guide multiple Agile teams with open communication channels, regular releases, and a
focus on continuous improvement.
o Guide and mentor a team of Android developers and work closely with Quality Engineers
o Establish best practices and processes that ensure quality within the team
o Champion our best practices and mentor team on use and results of these best practices
o Responsibility for product both pre and post launch to ensure application is meeting customer needs
and achieving continued revenue goals
o Architect, Lead, implement and review new features for android phones and tablets.
o Interactive communication of designs and other development topics to Leadership, Product Owners,
Scrum Master and other Agile Team members.
o Lead code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
o Research and analyze the existing code base to identify issues and improve application performance and
o Take ownership and sense of responsibility of all deliverables.
o Work within SCRUM agile process with other stakeholders (Product Owners, XD design, Quality
Engineers) as well as across organization to balance creative objectives with business needs and
Looking for experienced senior Android and iOS mobile architect / developers to join an established team working on a Tier 1 personal cloud platform with 20M+ subscribers. Candidates will be joining at an ideal time as the program undertakes a technology refresh in migrating toward progressive web application technology. Candidates will have the opportunity to be hands on while also leading design activities and implementing programs to improve quality and productivity. Will have a direct channel to the product leadership team for support of transformation initiatives.
ho we have in mind:
• 10+ years of experience in developing native Android application(s). Kotlin is a must.
• Understanding of Hybrid application development is a plus.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Expert in multi-threading concepts to create highly responsive data intensive applications
• Experience leading large development teams in active Lead/Architect role
• Experience architecting mobile applications main focus on Android apps.
• Expert on Android OS, Android UI design principles, Android architectural components, Android
design patterns (MVP, MVVM), best practices and a desire to learn and apply new technologies.
• Ability to design for scalability and resilience
• Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
• Experience with RESTful web services using XML/JSON data formats
• Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
• Understanding of software configuration management and release management
• Expert in creating design and maintain architecture documentation, class diagrams, technical flow
• High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
• Professional demeanor who works easily with leadership, product owners, engineers and other
departments both internally and externally
1. Capability to develop highly responsive mobile applications (iOS & Android).
2. Designing state-less components in React Native. State management with any of Redux, mobX or Flux.
3. Hands-on experience on Redux.
4. Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented, and fully tested code.
5. Understanding of native build tools like Gradle, Android Studio, XCode etc.
6. Should be passionate about UI / UX of a product.
7. Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
8. Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
9. Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
10. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
11. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
12. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
13. Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
14. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Location: Mohali, Gurugram, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune.
We are looking 2-3 Android Developer with minimum 1-year experience in:
- MVVM (LiveData, ViewModel)
- Networking: Retrofit2
- Dependency: Dagger 2
- Local database: Room
- Join within 30 days
- Office: East Delhi (Anand Vihar metro)
- Willing to work in high growth startup
You will be creating a whole new way to travel. Millions of EaseMyTrip users would be benefited by your work directly. We are creating a very new and unique model of booking hotel and holiday.
EaseMyTrip is probably the only e-commerce company (in the world) that went public (current mkt cap USD 730 mn) while never raising funds from any investor (and remained bootstrapped).
EMT fought david-vs-Goliath battle for 13 years, as all its SIX competitors were deeply funded (and had luxury to be in losses) while EMT kept on surpassing them profitably.
Co-Founder - EaseMyTrip.com
- Usage of third party libraries for Maps, UI scaling, Styles, Secure storage, Permissions, Navigation, Splash screen, Network. Analytics. Push notifications, Localization, Calendar, etc.
- Build and run apps using Xcode, and Android Studio
- Persistence support using frameworks like Realm
- Comprehend performance issues and solve them
- Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts)
- Ability to create flexbox driven UI layout
- Configuring ESLint for JS code linting
- Being aware of alternate state management mechanisms like MobX
- Is proficient in either iOS or Android programming too.
- Knowledge of all aspects of React framework
- Components, containers, JSX specification of component UI layout, Component lifecycle
- Props and State mechanism used for data flow
- Various kinds of views (text, button, scroll view, flat list, etc.)
- RN animations and gesture system fundamentals
- Redux state management library
- React Router usage
- JSON/XML parsing