We are looking for "Mulesoft Developer" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• 5 Years of IT experience
• Current 3+ years of hands-on MuleSoft development experience, including creating custom Mule
• Enterprise-level Java development experience (ex. J2EE web development experience using but not limited to EJB, Servlet, JDBC, ORM, etc.)
• Experience with SOAP and REST Web services, RAML Swagger open API development, and SOA APIs ensuring MuleSoft best practices.
• Experience with concepts for MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability and clustering.
• A pro-active individual with strong communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Marketing Lead (Customer Growth & Retention) - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :-
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for forming and leading the customer growth team.
- Develop bespoke marketing strategies to enable exponential growth for Exly's creators.
- Develop a strong knowledge base of growth strategies that can be leveraged by the entire customer success team.
- Form partnerships with agencies who can lead marketing activities for Exly's creators.
- Organize educational growth webinars for Exly's creator community on how to scale / grow their business.
- Form and run a community for Exly's customers to enable cross-learning
Required Skills :-
- 5+ yrs of experience in a start-up environment.
- Strong domain expertise in performance and social media marketing is essential.
- Experience in influencer marketing and brand partnerships.
- Ability to build and lead a high performing team.
- Good problem solving skills
What we offer :-
- Opportunity to work with highly talented, motivated and committed people
- Great learning opportunity in a fast paced ecosystem
- Opportunity to work on products that will shape industry's next generation offerings
- Opportunity to own products and observe impact of your work.
- Flexible yet result oriented work culture
- Ample growth opportunities
Exp - 4+
Good exposure to the AEM Forms Designer tool
• Hands on experience to Create XFA and XDP based forms
• Experience in development of XDPs template
• Experience in usage of AEM Forms Document Services API – FormsService, OutputService, AssemblerService
• Experience in usage of AEM Forms Document Services API – AssemblerService – hands on with DDX rule and its implementation with Styling and Custom Fonts
• Experience in Adobe Forms Modules like – XFA/ AF/PDF
- Execute campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads & other portals to drive growth.
- Work on optimization of campaigns through lever like CTR, conversion rate, average order value, etc.
- Analyzing & Reporting of Data & executing changes based on learnings.
- Coordinate with the design team to ensure campaign implementation.
- Planning & Testing of creatives & Audiences.
- Work on creatives & communication for the ads on various portals.
Must Haves: -
Experience: 1.5 - 2 years in Performance Marketing
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Implementation knowledge of SAP Work Manager is must and other apps like Service Manager is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP MDK and SAP Asset Manager will be a big plus
- Experience in Java programming, SQL knowledge is a must
- Experience with Web-Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, REST-WS) is a plus.
- Delivering the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business.
- Responsible for process development of new and existing products and effectively managing the product pipeline portfolio
- Evaluating raw materials being used in products. Sourcing of new materials and ingredient
- Systematic research & analysis on the cost of developing new products
- Responsible for identifying marketing opportunities by analyzing and defining market share, competitor analysis and available product wise market share
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation
- Supervising the production of the Products Performing of stability studies of the finished Products
- Maintaining ongoing communication with Packaging, Procurement, Manufacturing and Engineering to insure a thorough understanding of emerging new ingredients, packaging and manufacturing technology. Incorporate this learning into new product development process
- Responsible for maintaining records, data, documents pertaining to assigned studies of Products Researches patents, copyrights and trademarks in order to make sure there are no infringement issues involved
- Ensuring that every phase of a particular project proceeds as scheduled and make necessary changes wherever required
- Keeping up to date with changes in the market and technology that would affect new product development
What you need to have:
- 5+ Years of experience in research and development of New product in personal care/FMCG
- Understanding composition/ingredient of the grooming products
- Degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Chemistry
As an AEM Technical Lead, you will lead efforts for delivering and supportingAdobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions and complex integrations into Adobe creative cloud applications, CRM, Commerce, Mobile, Back Office, ESB, Analytics and Personalization technologies. Your work will consist of driving large scale implementations and working very closely with a large team by leading them in solution design and implementation. You’ll leverage your strong technical skills in developing seamless and scalable solutions for premier engagements alongside industry experts.
Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items.
Solution design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an Architect where appropriate.
Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis. Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development. Contribute to the AEM practice
Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Day CQ, OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak, Adobe Dispatcher, Code review
Qualification and Experience
Over 5+ year experience developing JEE web applications and OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
Experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
At least played the role of Technical Lead for one year.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Adobe Lead Developer certification is a plus
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
- Identity Access Management (IAM)/SailPoint IIQ Implementation and Governance
- Java development
- Role -Base Access Control (RBAC)
- Custom / OOTB connector development experience
- Integration experience with JDBC, Active Directory, ServiceNow, Mainframe ACF2