Front-end engineers at AssetSprout work on our products. They include software for Certified Financial Planners, their clients, and also internal admin tools. They work with the founders, product designers, and backend engineers and deliver towards the company’s vision.
- Develop and own product features end to end in a scalable, secure and maintainable way. The buck stops with you on whatever you own.
- Provide technical solutions through design, architecture and implementation. Wear multiple hats in delivering greenfield projects from concept to production.
- Work with the product and design team in understanding and shaping the customer experience.
- Establish, advocate and bring your experience on coding styles, best practices, and in scaling the product from MVP to production.
- Iterate fast. Display maturity in prioritizing towards velocity while balancing quality. As a startup, we break or make on how fast we deliver.
- Teach and mentor other front-end engineers. Focus on providing technical expertise and solutions regardless of how long one has been working professionally.
- Professional experience working with any of the front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Ember etc.
- Have written automated tests with any of the frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, AVA, Karma etc.
- Able to use CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins etc. and create workflows and pipelines to release to production every other day.
- Good understanding of how a browser parses and renders a web page.
- Understand HTTP requests, Restful APIs and web applications.
- Strong understanding of AWS cloud computing platform and being able to leverage its various services such as CodePipeline, CodeBuild, EKS, ECS etc.
- Early or mid-stage startup experience
- Eager to work in a flat organization with no corporate politics
- Positive energy with a get-it-done attitude.
- Worked in a remote environment and high trust and high responsibility role
- Working knowledge of build systems like Gradle, Maven, Bazel, Webpack etc.
- Understand databases, RDMS, and work with SQL
Strong on typescript/java script.
Strong on agile methodology.
Should have knowledge on writing unit test cases using jasmine/jest
Position Name: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Manager: Staff Software Engineer
TapClicks is a SaaS leader in Reporting & Analytics, ETL, and Marketing Operations solutions for the largest marketing agencies and media companies in the world. TapClicks is an end-to-end marketing operations platform that allows companies to streamline their marketing operations, manage and optimize campaigns, and report progress. TapClicks products are used by over 400,000 customers globally. Founded in 2015, TapClicks is headquartered in Silicon Valley, and has offices in San Jose, Boston, London, Hyderabad, and Montreal.
TapClicks is looking for a Full Stack Developer to strengthen our team as well as build an industry-leading product suite and great culture. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and goal-driven with excellent problem-solving skills.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to fill a crucial role in our talented engineering organization: architecting, implementing, and maintaining vital parts of our products. Strong communication skills are key, as you will regularly collaborate cross-functionally with other engineers as well as the Product, Design, and QA teams to spec, build, test, and deploy features.
If you have a passion for building great products for customers, working in a fast-paced environment, and challenging yourself to become better at your craft, there’s a place for you here at TapClicks.
Why We Need You
We’re looking for a versatile Developer who can:
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Take ownership for significant functionality within our products, from implementation to iteration based on feedback and beyond
- Comfortably switch between frontend and backend development as needed
- Work with enormous amounts of data
- Participate in code reviews
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Effective use of debugging, unit testing, and integration testing tools
- Must have working experience with RESTful API
- Good to have knowledge on Vue JS
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, with a passion for learning and continuous self-improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Backend development experience
- Experience with Restful API
- Experience with building responsive web applications
Benefits of Working For TapClicks
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing, and successful business environment
- Health Insurance coverage
- Competitive employee benefits
- Paid Time Off (Earned leaves, Public Holidays and others)
TapClicks understands that Diversity and Inclusion is a powerful enabler for business performance. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
at Helical IT Solutions
Helical Insight an open source Business Intelligence tool from Helical IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd,
based out of Hyderabad, is looking for fresher’s having strong knowledge on SQL. Helical
Insight has more than 50+ clients from various sectors. It has been awarded the most promising
company in the Business Intelligence space. We are looking for rockstar team mate to join
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics
solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be
analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and
problemsolving aptitude, we’d like to meet you. Excellent knowledge on SQLQuery is required.
Basic knowledge on HTML CSS and JS is required.
You would be working closely with customers of various domain to understand their data,
understand their business requirement and deliver the required analytics in form of varous
reports dashboards etc. Excellent client interfacing role with opportunity to work across various
sectors and geographies as well as varioud kind of DB including NoSQL, RDBMS, graph db,
Columnar DB etc
Skill set and Qualification required
Attending client calls to get requriement, show progress
Translate business needs to technical specifications
Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
Maintain and support data analytics platforms)
Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
Develop and update technical documentation
Excellent expertise on SQLQueries
Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing
(OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
Familiarity with BI technologies
Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
BE in Computer Science/IT
Education: BE/ BTech/ MCA/BCA/ MTech/ MS, or equivalent preferred.
Interested candidates call us on +91 7569 765 162
at Mobiquity Softech
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend developers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
Angular/React and HTML5, CSS3 (SASS/LESS/Stylus)
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
What it takes to excel in this role
- Minimum 4 years experience in front end development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with either, Angular 5+ or React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt/Gulp or other automated build tools
- Strong Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse and fast growing environment
- Proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Technical Lead - UI
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- hands-on experience on UI design, development, integration with React or Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, and jQuery.
- Debug and fix production problems and need to collaborate with other teams.
- Should have good exposure to MVC implementation patterns
- Strong experience on integration of REST services with UI technologies and enabling secure two-way communication between UI and Server-side API.
- Building hybrid mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Code Versioning tools like GIT or SVN,
- Sophisticated knowledge of build systems such as Grunt/Gulp/ etc., including Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
- Good verbal and communication skills and should have UI development skills withOverall 3 years and above in software development experience withclient-side UI design and development technologies.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours.
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free training and help you prepare for over 1 week to prepare for resume writing, interview and technical interview as well.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation, bouncing back after career break.
- Experience in developing mobile front end web solutions.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Familiarity with CSS latest properties animations resizing and responsive design.
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
- Good to have hands on experience in testing tools like Jasmine / Karma
Role: Angular Developer
- Experience 3 to 5 years
- Demonstrable experience developing large-scale applications using one or more MV* patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP)
- Expertise in developing single page web applications using front-end routing, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs, client-side templating
- Strong competency in responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries and related UI frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint, JSPerf)
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times
- Strong understanding of Ajax and/or promises
- Experience working in an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Experience working with a distributed version control system (git, mercurial)
- Experience writing unit tests in one or more of the following: karma, mocha, chai, sinon, jasmine, jest
- Experience working on AWS. Basic understanding of Security Groups/ VPC etc.
- Experience on working with & integrating with microservices
- Experience on developing/ using CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins/ Git
At Quantela, we’re revolutionizing the way cities are operated and managed. We are making autonomous cities a reality, where citizens will lead a better quality of life by experiencing the power of real time connected urban infrastructure. We are an Artificial Intelligence based software company and a leader in the global Smart Cities and Communities market. We are focused on the intelligence behind every city – our platform optimizes urban infrastructure through data-driven recommendations and automation of standard operating procedures.
Our customers include cities, communities, ports, airports, universities, roads, utilities, campuses, etc. Many industry-leading technology companies, urban operators, and system integrators utilize our platform to deliver tangible outcomes to their customers.
About the role
Quantela is seeking UI Architect who is proficient in design and development of web based front end applications for enterprises.
- Should build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Should have working experience on Angular (Preferably at least 3+ year experience in Angular 5 and above versions), HTML5, CSS3.
- Should be able to recommend appropriate UI frameworks and controls, design and develop web applications based upon a set of requirements
- Responsible for setting coding standards using best practices/principles and ensuring its adherence
- Good understanding of UI best practices, RESTful services, Accessibility WCAG 2.0, etc.
- Should be able to understand security models like OWASP standards
- The selected candidate should be an evangelist, self-driven, visionary leader and mentor
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill and a positive attitude
- Should preferably have product development experience.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Extensive knowledge in Angular
- Hands on knowledge on ng-cli, ngrx, rxJS and schematics
- Hands-on experience in using template engines like Mustache / Handlebars/Blaze etc
- Proficiency in Clarity CSS, SASS and CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc)
- Extensive knowledge in implementing responsive cross-browser user experiences
- Extensive knowledge in Ajax, and consuming RESTful web services
- Extensive knowledge in ES6
- Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine/Chai/Mocha/Karma
- Performance evaluation using Chrome dev tools etc, W3C standards
- Understanding of complete Technology Stack of application (Integrations with downstream Applications/Services, Deployment, Cloud Infrastructure & Services, CI/CD pipeline)
- Knowledge in design patterns on UI
- Good to have knowledge on Monorepo concept
- Knowledge or Should have worked on enterprise class applications
- Should have worked in Agile environment