- Writing and reviewing great quality code.
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client's needs in the context of the project.
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it.
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets.
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs.
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it.
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs.
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken.
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- Passionate about building great solutions.
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery.
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios.
- Experience in Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Experience in Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha, Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS, CI/CD Tools: Jenkins/Grunt/Gitlab/Azure DevOps, Container Ecosystem: Docker/Kubernetes/Anthos.
- NoSQL DB: MongoDB/Cassandra/CouchDB/HBase/MarkLogic, Cloud Database: CosmosDB/ IBM DB2/SAP HANA/Amazon Aurora/DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- App Framework: . Net Framework/. Net Core.
- Web Framework: ASP. Net/MVC.
- Markups: HTML5/CSS.
- CSS Framework: Bootstrap/Foundation/Bulma.
- Frontend Framework: Angular 6 ( ) /React/VueJS.
- API Framework: WebServices/WCF/WebAPI.
- Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle.
- Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha.
- Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS.
- Designing and developing web-based applications with both backend and frontend services.
- Work on security vulnerability remediation and fixes.
- Coordinate with QA teams and partner teams.
- Working with SOA and web services paradigms like REST/SOAP.
- Designing and developing Spring-based applications.
- Working on Java stack and using tools like Git for code quality and coverage.
- 7+ years overall experience.
- Must have strong Java/J2EE/Java-8 experience.
- Must have experience with Angular 12.
- Good to have a good understanding of Spring-boot.
- Good knowledge of Jasmine Karma and should be able to write proper unit test cases.
- Should be strong in Algorithms and Database concepts.
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in developing web applications in Angular and has worked/knowledge of Angular 11
- Ability to create components and module hierarchy for a moderately complex application, along with their interactions
- In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework and Expert in Typescript, HTML 5, CSS 3
- Should have understanding of CSS pre- processors such as SCSS
- Must have understanding of unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma
- Hands-on experience on State Management using NgRx
- Ability to understand and put to use data grids such as AG Grid
- Any Certification in Angular [ Level 1(Junior) or Level 2(Intermediate) or Level 3(Expert) ] would be an advantage
- Below is the Technology stack that the development environment is planned on:
Framework / Library / Language / Tool
Markup & Styles
HTML5 / CSS3
Base Development Framework
Angular with TypeScript
Jasmine / Karma
UI Widget / Responsive
Bootstrap or Angular Material
High Charts / D3JS
RESTful services with JSON based Data Model
- Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques. Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in developing Touch screen applications
- Prior experience in modernization projects
- Knowledge of .net
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Result oriented player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds is essential
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and a team player
- Good command over English language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Graduate: Required
- Experience in developing mobile front end web solutions.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Familiarity with CSS latest properties animations resizing and responsive design.
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
- Good to have hands on experience in testing tools like Jasmine / Karma