A product developer manages the process of developing a product or enhancing existing products in order to meet customer expectations effectively.
Please find hereunder the details of the requirement for your consideration:
Designation: Full Stack Developer - PHP
Company Website: http://www.petpooja.com ( Please go through the web link )
. Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
. Design client-side and server-side architecture
. Build the front-end of applications
. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
. Write effective APIs
. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
. Create security and data protection settings
. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
. Write technical documentation
. Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
. Experience with Java, Spring, Restful API's
. Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (0-5 years)
. Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
. Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process to continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Petpooja is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular 6/7/8 Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
AngularJS Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
AngularJS Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Up to 3 years Experience with Angular 6/7/8.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Should be willing to run that extra mile for the role
- A positive approach with a go-getter attitude.
- Excellent team player