Experience: 3 - 5 years
Optional: jasmine, karma
- Responsible to develop web applications using React.
- Write and maintain the front-end code of web applications & To work in UI development.
- Experience in Responsive / Material UI Development.
- Able to interact with the team and understand functional requirements and create design documents for new features.
- Exposure to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases.
- Participate in sprint planning and story elaboration sessions.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in an Agile project.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Integration testing and Agile processes.
Role: Angular Developer
- Experience 3 to 5 years
- Demonstrable experience developing large-scale applications using one or more MV* patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP)
- Expertise in developing single page web applications using front-end routing, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs, client-side templating
- Strong competency in responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries and related UI frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint, JSPerf)
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times
- Strong understanding of Ajax and/or promises
- Experience working in an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Experience working with a distributed version control system (git, mercurial)
- Experience writing unit tests in one or more of the following: karma, mocha, chai, sinon, jasmine, jest
- Experience working on AWS. Basic understanding of Security Groups/ VPC etc.
- Experience on working with & integrating with microservices
- Experience on developing/ using CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins/ Git
- Vast knowledge of PHP programming concepts.
- Hands-on experience on object-oriented PHP, MVC design pattern and Laravel 5+ PHP Framework.
- Good understanding of Relational Database and normalization concepts.
- Good communication skills; both verbal as well as written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage time efficiently to meet project timelines
- Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Good to have :
- Experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Experience in writing Unit Testing cases (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- Capable to perform code reviews and provide code to optimize performance of the application.
Looking for your dream tech job?
The hiring world's best-kept secret is that recruiters hate to reject. In fact, they want to hire! Find more #CutshortSecrets that we have put together to get the best out of your tech career.
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more