Jobs at Quantela
- T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong experience in core java
- Experience in OOAD frameworks, Spring Integration, Hibernate, JSP, Tiles, Applets, Servlets
- Extensive development experience with PL/PGSQL (PostgreSQL)
- Good experience in code optimization, performance tuning, debugging
- Web/App server: TOMCAT/JBOSS/WAS
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts, SDLC, and design patterns
- Good Analytical ability and Problem Solving Skills
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal
- Java Certification will be an added advantage
We are looking for a Software Engineer responsible for the development of backend APIs, services. Your primary focus will be the development of REST APIs and Unit-tests for code. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs.
- Experience with databases like Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Experience using best coding practices, design patterns.
- Must have very good analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Basic Knowledge in JIRA.
- Good to have familiarity with Docker.
- Good to have knowledge in Kafka, WSO2 Siddhi.
At Quantela, we’re revolutionizing the way cities are operated and managed. We are making autonomous cities a reality, where citizens will lead a better quality of life by experiencing the power of real time connected urban infrastructure. We are an Artificial Intelligence based software company and a leader in the global Smart Cities and Communities market. We are focused on the intelligence behind every city – our platform optimizes urban infrastructure through data-driven recommendations and automation of standard operating procedures.
Our customers include cities, communities, ports, airports, universities, roads, utilities, campuses, etc. Many industry-leading technology companies, urban operators, and system integrators utilize our platform to deliver tangible outcomes to their customers.
About the role
Quantela is seeking UI Architect who is proficient in design and development of web based front end applications for enterprises.
- Should build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Should have working experience on Angular (Preferably at least 3+ year experience in Angular 5 and above versions), HTML5, CSS3.
- Should be able to recommend appropriate UI frameworks and controls, design and develop web applications based upon a set of requirements
- Responsible for setting coding standards using best practices/principles and ensuring its adherence
- Good understanding of UI best practices, RESTful services, Accessibility WCAG 2.0, etc.
- Should be able to understand security models like OWASP standards
- The selected candidate should be an evangelist, self-driven, visionary leader and mentor
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill and a positive attitude
- Should preferably have product development experience.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Extensive knowledge in Angular
- Hands on knowledge on ng-cli, ngrx, rxJS and schematics
- Hands-on experience in using template engines like Mustache / Handlebars/Blaze etc
- Proficiency in Clarity CSS, SASS and CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc)
- Extensive knowledge in implementing responsive cross-browser user experiences
- Extensive knowledge in Ajax, and consuming RESTful web services
- Extensive knowledge in ES6
- Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine/Chai/Mocha/Karma
- Performance evaluation using Chrome dev tools etc, W3C standards
- Understanding of complete Technology Stack of application (Integrations with downstream Applications/Services, Deployment, Cloud Infrastructure & Services, CI/CD pipeline)
- Knowledge in design patterns on UI
- Good to have knowledge on Monorepo concept
- Knowledge or Should have worked on enterprise class applications
- Should have worked in Agile environment
- Minimum 4+ years of mobile application development experience in native and excellent coding skills in Swift, RxSwift, RxCocoa, Objective-C
- Any experience on MVVM, VIPER
- Should have deep knowledge of the iOS SDK and IDE development tools.
- Experience developing client-server applications using technologies and web services APIs such as JSON, REST.
- Has hands-on experience with unit testing.
- Extensive experience in using various architecture, frameworks, and design patterns in designing/refactoring a highly optimized mobile is a must.
- Solid understanding of the agile development process and experience.
- Experience working in TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) environment is a plus.
- Implement clean and manageable code incorporating best practices on security
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from both offshore and onsite to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Review code, bug triage and execute multiple releases as per business demand
- Involvement with API team to design request / response contract
- MVVM & VIPER is a must
- Background fetch
- Swift latest or minimum version 4 and Swift basics
Quantela is seeking UI Developer in development of web based front end applications for enterprises.
Good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, structure, and semantics.
Experience of CSS Pre-processors like Less, Sass, SCSS.
Must have basic knowledge of core concepts of Angular 2+ is must
Experience in typescript Understanding of version control systems like Git, SVN.
Good communication & analytical skills
Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skill and a positive attitude.