Instagram Jobs in Mumbai
About the Role –
We operate in an industry where the need gap for quality upskilling education coupled with the convenience of online learning is a global problem. The international markets are waiting for a premier after-school learning solution for kids. BeyondSkool wants to leverage this opportunity and serve this market through the digital channel.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to lead Performance Marketing (Google, Facebook, Instagram, affiliate).
The ideal candidate for us is someone who has executed digital marketing campaigns for any of the new age online companies (preferably Edtech), has scale-up experience in the US market and comes with at least 3 years of experience in a middle management role. The role will give you the charge of overall campaign execution and also work on campaign strategy (working directly with the Chief Growth Officer and CEO). In a nutshell, we expect you to be executing our digital marketing initiatives while also being engrossed in the daily hustle that comes with a Series A start-up.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What you will do
- Experience of having handled campaigns across key online platforms like Google, FB, Instagram, mobile marketing, affiliates, ad exchanges etc. (Fb, Instagram & Google to be strength areas, with at least exposure to affiliates) à especially in the US market
- Lead, strategize, create and execute campaigns as required (creative support will be provided)
- Ensure to achieve lead generation, CPL and other metric targets (KPIs)
- Generate regular reports, and dashboards on all possible measures/parameters on all campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced and highly iterative environment
What you will need
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, master’s degree or MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in managing Google, Facebook advertising and analytics
- Clear experience in having managed the US markets for online customer acquisition
- Strong analytics skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to analyze data to optimize for strong performance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
What you will get
- Industry best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do in the lives of people across the globe
Preferred – Mumbai, open for a remote location for the right candidate