Financial Ratio Analysis Jobs in Mumbai
6 to 8 years of experience
The role holder will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new Trade & Logistics (T&L) systems and enhancement of existing Trade & Logistics (T&L) systems in alignment with client requirements. The role holder leads and mentors a team of Functional consultants and provides active support in the solution development, customization, or maintenance process so as to drive alignment to client business needs.
Oversee the evaluation of new Trade and Logistics platforms, applications, technologies and changing business requirements for building appropriate ERP systems alternatives and enhancements to current T&L systems, oversee in-depth evaluation of existing system capabilities to identify opportunities for improvements
Lead translation of complex business specifications to functional specification document which can be used as a blueprint for developing / customising solutions
Partner with technical delivery team to develop high level project plan and high-level solution design document in adherence with client business requirements
Use deep professional knowledge and acumen to lead support delivery of level 1, level 2 and level 3 T&L related issues
Participate in incident and crisis management events, manage stakeholders, and provide regular status updates to their issues, and define/track remediation actions to close
Oversee the process of identification, diagnosis, and timely resolution of functional T&L specific issues and escalated critical/complex incidents through research and analysis of trends, and business impact
Lead identification of patterns of recurring incidents to improve service capabilities, drive root cause analysis and prioritize corrective actions for outages and degradations
Plan and participate in the support shift rotation to ensure adequate global business support coverage Oversee the development of test plans, test cases, migration approach, root cause analysis and all related project documentation in accordance with the service delivery contract
Drive team to provide resilient solution designs by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
Lead efforts on developing cost estimations and co-ordinate with cross functional teams to facilitate prioritized product development
Lead configuration and product customization efforts to ensure product matches the envisioned result, support effort to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction Lead functional testing, user acceptance testing, system integration testing and regression testing for all T&L features; write and perform User Acceptance Testing scenarios and plans according to the client requirements, setup User Acceptance Testing database, coordinate its execution, perform dry run and track and resolve issues
Oversee the process of identification and documentation of system gaps, lead support activities necessary for resolution of T&L related issues within defined timelines
Mentor and guide the junior/new team members, organize and lead functional and AX trainings for the team, support hiring activities and play an active role in building technical competency of team members
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, MBA Preferred Certifications: Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Trade and Logistics, MCSE
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You will proactively engage with both the senior stakeholders and co-founder to understand their business goals and help them to build an effective sales plan
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
I am Hiring a Salesforce developer for Reputed Organization
SFDC Developer and Tableau CRM Resource: Experience 4-6 years
Notice Period :- Immediate -30days
Location :- Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions.
• Data analysis - skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
• Dashboard and Dataset development - develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Presentation skills - demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distil them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
• Learn quickly - the ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
• Experience in vendor and/or project management
• Strong problem solving capabilities to participate in complex strategic initiatives
• Hands-on experience working with Tableau CRM,Force.com using Apex, triggers, Visualforce and LWC.
• Experience in documenting data flows and mapping
• Experience of preparing / transforming the data using custom SQL
• Ability to understand the best way of visualizing complex datasets
• Previous experience using Einstein Discovery is a plus.
• Must have strong communication and collaboration skills
> Strong knowledge of the Lightning framework
> Experience working with Sales or Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud
> Experience in REST & SOAP APIs, knowledge of Governor limits involved during Integration
> Working knowledge on continuous integration, working with repositories (e.g. Git)
> Should have the experience to design the data flow and work with any ETL or data loader
Think of the amount of time that is spent on reading documents by humans for clerical tasks - our client is on a mission to eliminate this human resource wastage and acts as an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning-based solution that helps companies to process documents for clerical tasks through a combination of a hardware and software solution. They help in enhancing productivity, optimizing processes and automating decision-making by converting documents into analysable information, resulting in reduction of resource cost and TAT.
Founded in 2013, our client is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Their products are Bank Statement Analyzer, Financial Statement Analyzer and Invoice Analyzer and some of their clients include KPMG, Bank of Baroda, Home Credit, Loanwiser, etc.
What you will do:
- Creating a strategy towards growing customer base and creating plans for retention of existing customers
- Managing and growing client account base with the best interest of client in mind
- Developing new business with existing clients
- Identifying areas of improvement to increase revenue from the client
- Acting as Single Point of Contact
- Being the default point of contact in all customer account management related matters
- Handling client grievances; managing expectations and ensuring issue resolution
- Coordinating with internal team for delivery of client requirements
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of solutions based on client requirements
- Supporting Sales Team in negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Getting new leads from existing businesses for sales team
- Ensuring timely invoicing and revenue realization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 to 5+ years of Account Management experience
- SaaS/ IT preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong business writing and communication skills
- Strong technical understanding
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Key Account Manager - eCommerce, you will be responsible for leading and executing the company’s overall eCommerce strategy for website and primary channel partners – Amazon, Big Basket, Flipkart, Nykaa, Supr/BB Daily, Milkbasket as well as other new partners [Smytten, e-pharmacies, etc].
What you will do:
- Charting out plans for listing and relisting of brands and select SKUs on different channel partners
- Driving ecommerce operations – site availability, POs and ensuring 95%+ fill rates
- Managing all in-app visual merchandising, liaisoning with different brand leaders across US, Europe, Australia and South East Asia for accessing content related to respective partner brands and keeping the brand folder up to date with thematic, product hero and lifestyle content
- Driving in-app brand visibility, targeted marketing and promotional offers on different platforms
- Establishing processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization of performance marketing metrics to results in desired target sales achievement
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Adept at business planning, JBPs and channel specific planning with 1+ years’ experience in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Prior experience of ecommerce vertical with Flipkart, Amazon or Big Basket will be an added advantage
Qualification: LLB / LLM Completed
• Must have basic knowledge of 138 Negotiable Instruments.
• Must have experience in Litigation role.
• Can handle client queries.
* Must have experience of handling NCLT, DRT, Civil & Criminal matters.
• Excellent Communication Skills and personality.
Interested Candidates can send their updated CV
FPGA Physical Layer Developer for 5G-NR
Experience: 2 years to 6 years
FPGA IP Blocks integration using Xilinx Vivado Platform
Knowledge on AXI Protocols
Xilinx PS-PL integration knowledge
RTL Programming: Verilog
FPGA Test Bench Development using Xilinx Vivado
L1/Physical Layer Implementation on Xilinx FPGA (RFSoC)
FPGA Debugging Tools Experience: ILA, chipscope, VIO
Working knowledge of the following engineering tools: Xilinx Vivado, Xilinx ISE/EDK
FPGA Modem/Communication Blocks development/testing experience regarding 4G/5G
or any wireless standard will be preferred
M.Tech. in VLSI will be preferred
Good Academic Score