11+ Financial Ratio Analysis Jobs in Mumbai | Financial Ratio Analysis Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 11+ Financial Ratio Analysis Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Financial Ratio Analysis Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- As a designer on our team, you'll be responsible for delivering design and innovation across the team to help bring best-in-class digital experiences to life that empower partner brands, warehouse managers, and fellow employees.
- Run tight sprints and control the design planning for your projects, you'll drive team motivation to achieve individual and company goals.
- Deep empathy for the user and a desire to learn as much as possible about customers
- Find new ways of improving user experience by collaborating with others
- Model Design values in Design Teams & encourage others to be opinionated
- Develop the process/approach for tackling a design problem using known methods; anticipate problems; facilitate skills to engage cross-functional teams
- Use an understanding of impact and success metrics to focus and reprioritize their own and the team's efforts
- 5+ years' experience designing compelling user experiences
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment and working collaboratively with product managers and developers, from concept to implementation
- Systems thinking; ability to step back and see a project's larger ecosystem, with a focus on solutions that improve not just one feature but the entire user flow
- Ability to lead and deliver projects end to end while effectively managing the stakeholder requirements.
- Ability to explore ideas, persuade others, and build consensus on fast-moving projects with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Have a keen understanding of the technological, business, and user opportunities and constraints
- Ability to distill and reframe problems, then define a framework for resolution, generating clear, elegant solutions for complex challenges
- Experience working in Ecommerce setup is a plus.
- Proficiency in working with design and prototyping tools like Figma, Miro, etc.
- Students from Bachelor's/Master's Degree courses in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) Human Factors International (HFI), or related fields of study can apply
Company Name: Nyumi (Ikaria Wellness Pvt Ltd)
Company Profile: Nyumi is an innovative health and wellness D2C start-up, with a mission to create a healthier, happier world. Nyumi focuses on everyday wellness for women. The team is ex-HBS, IIM-A, Nykaa, WeWork, Headspace, Zomato, MullenLowe Lintas and Microsoft.
About the founder: Ananya Kejriwal has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS in Engineering from Olin College of Engineering. She is an experienced product lead with a passion for bringing design thinking and technology to consumer products, having worked at Microsoft and Headspace in the US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing the strategic direction for leading marketplaces like Amazon, Nykaa, and others.
- Accountable for achieving bottom line results and maximizing Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS).
- Expertly managing Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and driving paid and non-paid initiatives across the platform.
- Mentoring the team to optimize accounts and achieve monthly targets efficiently.
- Performing comprehensive data analysis for weekly and monthly meetings to drive actionable insights.
- Overseeing internal budgets within the company and external budgets with clients.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including design, sales, creative, advertising, logistics, marketing, and other departments dedicated to the same client account, ensuring high-quality deliverables and meeting client needs.
- Facilitating seamless communication between key clients and internal teams.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and setting performance timelines.
- Cultivating strong relationships with existing clients and actively pursuing new client opportunities.
• 4-8 years of Experience of direct response & E-commerce experience in an integrated, multi-channel marketing environment
Development of forms and reports.
Creation of SQL packages, functions and procedures etc.
Should have extensively worked on oracle EBS implementation/ upgrade/ support projects/ tools JIRA.
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting,
- Handling joining formalities, arranging interview, employment contracts etc aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Able to generate new ideas on employee engagement activities (like birthday celebration / fun activity/ fitness activities) and doing necessary communication and arrangements.
- Prepare confirmation letters, and monitor contract expiry for renewals. Update and manage employee records. Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge about the HRM process.
1.Taking care of ticket bookings( air/ train) and accommodation for employees through online portals.
2.re-solving maintenance issues of company assets and arranging routine maintenance. Keeping record of office stationery, maintenance of Fire extinguisher, CCTV, AC, Electricity, Telephone ,Photocopier etc
3. Must have knowledge in IT ( laptop/Mobile) gadgets .Solving issues related to employee laptops.
3.Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
4.Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising refreshments.
5.Handles expenses and billing cycles of Admin vendors
6.Supervising office boy ,Housekeeping , security guards.
7.Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
8.Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
9.Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
10.Look after Pantry services.
11. Handling all activities related to the new office set up.
12.Finding cost effective vendors and managing their work and agreements.
13.Must have knowledge on maintaining google calendar,virtual meetings.
Good Written and verbal communication sill( English , Hindi Marathi)
Active listening skill
Problem solving skill without conflicts
Preferred Male candidate.
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience in React Native
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Knowledge in creating and publishing APK file to both play store and app store is added advantage
- Efficiency to take ownership over the assigned project
- Excellent leadership quality and positive attitude to reach the business objective
- Effective performance with high quality (bug free) output and on time delivery to meet the deadlines.
What you will do:
- Day to day sourcing for the region (Maharashtra and Gujrat)
- Working closely with business development team and operations team to ensure the client expectations are properly met in terms of time and quality of sourcing
- Building and developing the required team to achieve the targets
- Driving efficiencies to maintain sourcing service levels and expanding margins of the region
- Building and implementing processes to increase the overall efficiency and reliability of the region
- Participating in cross-functional projects for high priority initiatives and bringing process and data-driven focused approach to support the organization's goals
- Driving change management to ensure efficient implementations of any new strategic change
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders like Operations, Finance, Product, Sales and New initiatives with the objective to drive stakeholder success
- Ensuring excellent customer and partner experience
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduates from Tier 1/2 Engineering colleges/Post Graduate from Tier 1/2 Management colleges with good academic performance
- 4-8 years of frontline Operation/sourcing/channel management experience or P&L Management
- Strong leadership qualities to lead a large geographically spread team
- Ability to manage conflicts and good stakeholder management skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities and inter departmental coordination
- Product first mindset and relevant experience is a useful plus
- Experience in channel management in B2C space will be very useful
- A strong team sport background is a plus (showcasing the long term commitment and rigor)
Job title: Azure Architect
Locations: Noida, Pune, Bangalore and Mumbai
- Develop and maintain scalable architecture, database design and data pipelines and build out new Data Source integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity
- Design and Develop the Data lake, Data warehouse using Azure Cloud Services
- Assist in designing end to end data and Analytics solution architecture and perform POCs within Azure
- Drive the design, sizing, POC setup, etc. of Azure environments and related services for the use cases and the solutions
- Reviews the solution requirements support architecture design to ensure the selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- Must possess good client-facing experience with the ability to facilitate requirements sessions and lead teams
- Support internal presentations to technical and business teams
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring and code review, design level technical best practices
- 12-15 years of industry experience and at least 3 years of experience in architect role is required along with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience designing and building analytics solutions in Azure.
- Experience in architecting data ingestion/integration frameworks capable of processing structured, semi-structured & unstructured data sets in batch & real-time
- Hands-on experience in the design of reporting schemas, data marts and development of reporting solutions
- Develop batch processing, streaming and integration solutions and process Structured and Non-Structured Data
- Demonstrated experience with ETL development both on-premises and in the cloud using SSIS, Data Factory, and Azure Analysis Services and other ETL technologies.
- Experience in Perform Design, Development & Deployment using Azure Services ( Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Python and SSIS)
- Worked with transactional, temporal, time series, and structured and unstructured data.
- Deep understanding of the operational dependencies of applications, networks, systems, security, and policy (both on-premise and in the cloud; VMs, Networking, VPN (Express Route), Active Directory, Storage (Blob, etc.), Windows/Linux).
Mandatory Skills: Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure DW, Databricks, Python
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation, including Patch Management and Version Control. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Perform database/application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required.
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Analyse potential impact of problem resolution and take corrective measures when needed.
- Root Cause Analysis.
Education, Skills and Experience required:
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Must have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Must be an Oracle Certified Professional DBA (11g or above) with hands-on experience of RAC, RMAN.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools and underlying operating system.
- Excellent knowledge of the physical database design and all Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans. Data archival and space management.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management and Oracle data integrity.
- Experience in code/data migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Sound knowledge of both database and system performance tuning and implemented application systems.
- Should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Male candidates preferred as the role requires working in shifts.