Icicle is looking for an experienced RoR developer who can effortlessly build with us the cleanest of all designs. We're looking for passionate Ruby on Rails developers to join our IT team in Mumbai.
Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do?
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will get to:
- Participates as an independent contributor on an agile development team working closely with team members to effectively deliver high quality code.
- Complete ownership of a product or feature from development to launch.
- Coordinate and participate in the code review process to ensure delivery of high-quality, testable code using best practices and current software patterns.
- Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
- Get complete control of the product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3+ years in depth hard core experience in Ruby on Rails
- Deep understanding of object-orientated programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable maintainable Ruby code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Skillset in Testing using Rspec
- Demonstrated skills and experience with writing testable code and using related best practices.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as REST is required.
- Good experience and understanding of continuous integration and deployment process.
- Knowledge in working with AWS or other cloud platform
- Experience in working with limited direction while exceeding delivery expectations.
- Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the teams coding quality.
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
Rspec (or any other Unit testing framework)
Capistrano, Docker, Heroku, AWS, Kubernetes
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups.
- Experience working in JS and front end frameworks (React)
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 3+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails, apply today!
About icicle technologies pvt. ltd.
Required Technical Skillset for Java Development
Good to have:
- Knowledge in Liferay themes & hooks, Ant, Maven, CI/CD, AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker experience
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their own code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
Should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
looking for candidates for immediate joiners
• Actively work on server-side development on the .NET framework.
• Work with data structures such as XML and JSON.
• 2-4 years of hands-on experience on Web technologies.
• Minimum 6 months of experience on MVC is mandatory.
• Good knowledge and understanding of WCF, Windows services.
• Knowledge of Database development on MS SQL / Oracle DB.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to work under pressure.
• Should be passionate about sports.
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Architect scalable, distributed and large-scale web and mobile solutions from scratch.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
- Experience and knowledge of open-source tools and frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field(or combined with related experience)
- Hands-on experience in writing Node.js applications
- Deep knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, command-line programs and solid design principles.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like Express.js,Sails.js,StrongLoop, Meteor,Loopback.js, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database(MongoDB)
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Well versed with front-end technologies - HTML5, and CSS3, AWS, GCP, Azure, Good hold on CLI command, OS
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Day Shift/Flexible working hours
- Monday to Friday
An ideal candidate must possess excellent Logical & Analytical skills. You will be working in a team as well on diverse projects. The candidate must be able to deal smoothly and confidently with the Clients & Personnel.
Key roles and Responsibilities:
⦁ Able to design and build efficient, testable and reliable code.
⦁ Should be a team player sharing ideas with the team for continuous improvement and development process.
⦁ Good Knowledge on Spring Boot, Spring MVC, J2EE and SQL Queries.
⦁ Stay updated of new tools, libraries, and best practices.
⦁ Adaptable, Self-Motivated, must be willing to learn new things.
⦁ Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science Engineering / IT or related discipline with a good academic record.
⦁ Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
⦁ Knowledge on SDLC flow from requirement analysis to deployment phase.
⦁ Should be able to design, develop and deploy applications.
⦁ Able to identify bugs and devise solutions to address and resolve the issues.
We are looking for strong Backend developers to join our growing Team and help build Software applications and Tools that help streamline enterprise processes and build efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to deploy code and manage CI/CD pipeline on Microsoft Azure / AWS, GitHub skills.
- Plus points if s/he is versed with JS Unit testing frameworks, Python.
- Work with the development team and product manager to ideate software solutions and document cards on PM tools.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture and explain it well to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build client and server code that is fast, testable, and high quality.
- Should be testing code thoroughly, we strongly discourage throwing code over the wall.
- Excellent coding, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- You strive to create highly intuitive and responsive products.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good thoughtful opinions to the table.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English and communicate about what you're doing with your coworkers.