Film Making Jobs in Mumbai
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our Digital marketing agency. As a video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
The Learning Team at Illumine is looking for people who can develop exciting digital learning experiences.
We are looking for someone who has –
- High levels of competence in Articulate Storyline 360 and similar digital authoring tools.
- A love for bringing to life content and making it more engaging through interactivity, animation, gaming.
- The ability to figure out solutions, learn on-the-fly, and build products using the latest digital tools and technologies.
If you join our team, you will get to participate in the design and development of the large-scale Interventions which have impact on the nation at a fundamental level – in the way our government officials think; the way our teachers engage with students; the way youth think about their life and career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Data Entry and DTP operator, you would be working closely with the content team and would be majorly responsible for typing and drawing Corel diagrams
Who we are looking for:
Good typing speed i.e. 15-40 wpm in English and Hindi and any other language
Knowledge of MS Office, Corel draw, photoshop, illustrator
Position - Unreal Authorise Instructor
Location: - Thane (Work from Office)
- Build tools and infrastructure for any of the following: physics-based modelling and simulation tools / 3Dcharacter animation / computer graphics (such as real-time photorealistic rendering, photoreal material modelling, physics-based animation, motion capture) / prototypes for future AR/VR experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers and researchers in areas like computer vision,machine learning, graphics, and art
- For the first 2 Months you will be recording videos for an existing unreal Project.
- Develop prototypes for future AR/VR experiences, cutting edge research, drive continued development, or integrate robust solutions into products
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems
- Set direction in how Ajna Labs develop future 3D capabilities
- Must be an Unreal Authorize Instructor
- Experience in any of the following: computer graphics, rendering, physics-based simulation, 3D character animation, advanced optimization techniques, motion capture, or games middleware/tooling
- Experience shipping one or more products on large code bases that span a range of platforms and tools
- Experience using or building 3D engines (Unreal), 3D applications or equivalent
- Experience with C++ or C# programming
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Computer Science, Computational Physics,
- Computer Graphics, Animation, or a similar field
- Experience with any combination of the following: 3D graphics (lighting, effects, shaders, or other low-level system), visual effects (VFX), 3D character animation, mobile CPU/GPU programming,
- Gameplay tooling and pipeline development or gameplay development in AR/VR
- Experience mentoring junior staff / interns
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches the vision.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Training in multimedia and communications.
- Proficiency in editing software programs.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology.
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in Video editing.
Job: Full time
Salary: 5-6 LPA
- Advocating for good user experience across our platform by representing the users in product strategy and roadmap discussions
- Identifying the best UX methods and tools to use, depending on project constraints
- Prototyping solutions to solve complex problems
- Contributing to our growing design system of patterns in an effort to cultivate a cohesive look, feel, and user experience at all customer touch points
- Sharing and reviewing your designs based on peer feedback, research, and testing
- Bachelor/Masters in Design, HCI, Psychology or any other related field
- 6-7 years of experience in designing desktop and/or mobile applications
- Previous experience owning and executing on UX designs through collaborative decision making with front-end developers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and other disciplines
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX process, including personas, scenarios, wire-framing, content modelling, prototyping, user research, and design systems
- Empathy and advocacy for users, in all areas of work
- Experience using prototyping tools, as well as fundamental knowledge of front-end technologies to understand the constraints of the design
- Extraordinary UI design abilities that can be demonstrated through current projects.
- Figma experience is a must
- Hands-on experience with Sketch, Invision, Photoshop (or equivalent softwares) is an added to bonus
-Experience of working in Fintech is a huge bonus
-Experience of working at any consumer app is an added bonus
21N78E Creative Labs is looking for Visualizers.
• Work with all the Marketing and Client teams to create effective client communication, develop innovative products, enabling client acquisition and customer delight.
• Responsible for conceptualizing, strategizing and visualizing concepts and designing for a variety of products and clients in the following areas.
o Advertising – Mainline and Digital
o Social media
o Audio Visuals
o UI Design
o Corporate Communication
• Strong Design skills | Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite | Working Knowledge of Motion Graphics software’s (Adobe Premiere & After Effects) | Clear grasp of social media formats
- The primary focus should be on creating characters, backgrounds, and scene transitions, bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Job duties will revolve around designing and producing images; they include Producing special effects and action graphics, Creating frames and characters, Designing advertisements and websites, Inking, Coloring, etc.
- 2D Character Animation in Animate CC.
- Animating scenes according to the concept requirement.
- Creating character & backgrounds.
- 2-3 years of Experience in animation for Games/cartoons/nursery rhymes/videos/storybooks, etc. would be preferred.
- In addition, need to work with art directors, artists, editors, and producers to create their final designs so interpersonal skills are also required.
- Software skills required:
- Animate CC
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe After effects (Optional)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (Optional)