Demandware Jobs in Hyderabad
at GSPANN Technologies
- Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Good knowledge of SFCC / Demandware Script, Java OOP/Node.js.
- Good experience in SFRA
- Strong background of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), accessibility guidelines, model view controller (MVC), agile development, and tools.
- Experience in using Pipelines, JS controllers, ISML templates and real-time data exchange using web services.
- Hands-on experience of integrating custom services into SFCC. Good exposure of payment, tax, and operation management suite (OMS) integrations.
- Good understanding of Business Manager and configuring jobs.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations, such as quotas.
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with good knowledge of SiteGenesis, UX Studio, content assets or slots, and Demandware Catalog.
- SFCC certifications would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Candidates ready to join sooner will be preferred.
AEM Forms Developer would need to have at least 3 years of experience.
3 plus years of experience in application development.
2 years of experience with AEM Forms 6.4/6.5, Adobe LiveCycle ES 2, 3 or 4 Or Adobe AEM Forms focusing on LiveCycle Designer, LiveCycle Workbench, LiveCycle Admin Console.
Experience and working knowledge of designing forms and rules in AEM Forms Designer.
Experience in projects on Dynamic Assembly of PDFs using DDX, Manipulation of PDF using DDX, calling APIs of Output and Assembler service (using Java SDK) Hands on Application Development experience (Workflow in AEM Forms, Output, Reader Extensions, Process Management etc).
Experience on adaptive form designs, interactive communication,creating templates and automated workflows.
at Mirabel Technologies, Inc
Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with around 3 to 5 years of experience, with core T-SQL scripting , performance tuning, SSIS, NOSQL skills. The current role requires a core T-SQL , NoSQL and SSIS developer. The SQL Developer will be responsible for:
- Creating & designing database and all database objects such as tables, views, StoredProcedures, functions etc.
- Writing and troubleshooting simple to complex SQL scripts, stored procedures, views, functions, etc. as per the requirement.
- Troubleshooting and fixing all performance issues with respect to databases (objects & scripts).
- SQL Query tuning and performance tuning.
- Develop/migrate existing scripts to SSIS.
- Maintaining referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints, etc.
- Maintaining database objects (like tables, views,Stored Procedures) performance by following the tuning tips like normalization, indexes, etc.
- Importing and exporting the data from different sources using tools, writing required scripts.
- Works closely with other members of the team to accomplish the projects.
- Assists project teams to design and develop core business components utilizing industry-accepted analysis and design standards.
- Provides and/or assists with, project management and project leadership.
- Create and maintain documentation for all the projects.
- Working with NOSQL databases (Mostly on MongoDB) .
TSQL, SQL, NoSQL, Performance Tuning, SSIS, Import & Export of data from different data sources and from different formats.
- 3+ years of professional experience in working with MSSQL Server 2008 and above.
- 3+ years of professional experience in writing TSQL scripts.
- Thorough experience in SQL query tuning and performance tuning.
- Experience in developing and maintaining SSIS packages.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases. MongoDB would be preferable.
- Fluent knowledge of MSSQL server DBA.
- Should be a good team player and should possess good attitude and work ethics.
- Should possess excellent communication and written skills.
- MSSQL DBA.
- NOSQL, MongoDB
Role: SFCC Admin/ Support
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in real-world eCommerce experience (like WCS, HCL, Adobe, SAP Hybris, AEM, etc.) with at least 2 years of hands-on with Salesforce commerce cloud
- Strong technical experience in production support with SFCC.
- Extensive knowledge in SFCC Business Manager configuration
- Extensive experience in SFCC Script and template development
- Excellent troubleshooting skills within the SFCC environment
- Working knowledge of version control systems and cloud platforms (Git, GitHub, BitBucket, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence)
- Should create high-quality technical architecture and design that includes an appropriate level of detail and consider scalability and performance of the system
- Must understand eCommerce architecture, product, order, and inventory flows in order to create detailed designs, and architectural documents and develop complex applications. • Should have knowledge of third-party integration like Payment Processing/Tax Solutions/Products & Ratings/Product Feeds
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills
at Providence Global Center
- As an Oracle Cloud ERP Developer, you are responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining RICE Objects. Your specialization will be focused on cloud architecture, application integration, and cloud application development using Oracle Cloud.
- Deliver innovative integration solutions using Oracle's PaaS offerings and maintain or enhance the existing integration solution.
- Deliver technical expertise and technical leadership when implementing solutions and developments.
- Assist with defining Scope and estimates for new project or builds.
- Collaborate by sharing knowledge and best practice within the practice and cross lines of business.
- Develop peer network to provide and receive product and skills assistance.
- Draft and review the Technical Specification documents.
- Conduct and attend internal trainings and workshops
What would your day look like?
- Collaborate with Implementation Partner and IS teams across Providence and deliver New Builds, builds via Change requests, Data Conversions, Testing and Document Reviews
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years of Experience with at least 2 Cloud ERP HCM Implementations
- Hands on experience in any of these modules - Core HR/Payroll/Benefits/Compensation/ORC
- Experience in Oracle Integration Cloud (PaaS) ideally with integrations to/from Oracle Cloud Application.
- Hand on experience in building integration/interfaces based on webservices (SOAP and REST), File based interfaces (Batch Processing), Database (SQL and PLSQL).
- Good understanding on file handling process using OIC with various file types like XML, CSV and JSON.
- Ability to understand and develop complex integrations and should have good knowledge in integration patterns and error handling mechanism.
- Good understanding of Oracle PaaS architecture and security concepts Comfortable in XML and XSLT processing.
- Experience in ERP Cloud with knowledge in modules like Core HR, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management.
- Should be well versed with Fusion HCM data load capabilities like HDL, PBL, Spreadsheet Loader.
- Should have worked on Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement enhancements.
- Should be aware of customization process in ERP Cloud: Sandboxes, Page Integrations, Application and Page Composer etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
JD – Attached Sample Profile for Reference
1) WebFOCUS BI Reporting
2) WebFOCUS Adminstration
3) Sybase or Oracle or SQL Server or Snowflake
4) DWH Skills
Nice to have
1) Experience in SAP BO / Crystal report /SSRS/ Power BI
2) Experience in Informix
3) Experience in ETL
• Technical knowledge regarding best practices of BI development / integration.
• Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
• Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills.
• Strong Advanced SQL programming skills are required
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with one or more BI Reporting tools as Analyst/Developer.
• Knowledge of data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
• Experience converting reports from one reporting tool to another
at UAE Client
Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
at Accion Labs
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
Should have excellent problem solving and programming skills in Python/Java.
Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Should have the zeal and adaptability to learn new technology frameworks.
Should have passed out in 2020 or is passing out in 2020 and have consistently scored above 75% or CGPA of 8.