Jobs at Vitwit
We want to dip our toes into the great sea of possibilities which the block chain offers. We are expecting trusted Block chain developers who can join our team and immediately start delivering high-quality code running with Ethereum and its Smart Contracts.
Block Chain Development, Open source Technologies, GIT, bit bucket.
Hands-on experience developing proof-of- concepts and pilots in at least one of the blockchain platforms such as Ethereum.
Hands-on experience in using any of the following languages :- Python, Node.js, mongodb, go.
Experience in open source tools and technologies.
Writing smart contracts on solidity language
Strong experience on Web3 library.
Should have knowledge of Cryptography.
Should have working knowledge with Dockers, Gcloud, AWS.
Knowledge on CI/CD is a plus.
Vitwit is a Blockchain solution provider based out of Hyderabad. Its blockchain services can be catalogued as Smart Contract Development & Auditing, Apps Development, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Escrow & Multisig development, Private Blockchain Development, Block explorer.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Ensure reliability speed, and performance of the final product.
- Understand the importance of good UX and come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Adobe Sketch and InVision.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
We are currently hiring for experienced Golang developers who will be part of our blockchain team in contributing to the blockchain's core concepts like consensus, governance and p2p.
Here’s what you will bring:
- Experience in leading and inspiring software development teams
- 2 - 4 years of software development and infrastructure architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel pattern.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools.
- Use Golang API/SDK such as viper, gorilla/mux, go-ps grpc, quic-go.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
Here’s what you will do
- Work effectively with cross functional teams including product management to translate requirements to code, with test teams to troubleshoot, isolate issues and provide root cause, ensuring that the software developed is of the highest quality
- Develop re-usable frameworks/components and Proof-of-Concepts required to accelerate development process.
- Take end to end technical ownership of modules, develop and deliver production code
People hiring at Vitwit
Reality Premedia Services Pvt Ltd
About the company
Prolance Services Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company