We are seeking a skilled Node.js/Laravel Software Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software programs using Node.js and related technologies. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Design, develop, and maintain software programs using Node.js/Laravel, Express.js, PHP and other related technologies.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- Ensure compliance with industry best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Contribute to the development of software architecture, design, and infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain security protocols and procedures.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Vue.js
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with database technologies such as MongoDB, MySQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- B-Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and an exciting and innovative work environment. If you have a passion for software development and are excited about working on cutting-edge technologies, please apply today.
Should have an aggregate of 60% in the academics till date.
Any Graduate/Post Graduate.
Frontend Developer (React JS & Next JS)
Primary Skills: Next JS, Angular JS 8, MERN Stack, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap 5, Java, Relational and Non
minimum 4 years of experience is must .
knowledge with angular, react js
- Bachelor of Engineering or Masters Degree in Computer Science
- MEAN stack developer with
- Experience in software development, prototyping, functional analysis, integration, and testing.
- Highly skilled at problem-solving, unit-testing, and debugging.
- Expert understanding of best practice engineering principles for building MEAN applications.
- In-depth knowledge of database systems and an understanding of data structures, data normalization, and query performance considerations. Particularly Non-Relational/NoSQL databases including MongoDB.
- Automated unit testing and CI experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts pictorially, orally or in writing.
- Docker experience desired
- Ability to learn business rules quickly by reading requirements, engaging in conversation, or reverse engineering.
- Expertise in source code control and versioning concepts.
#skills -1.) Strong knowledge of .NET web framework - .Net 3.5, 4.0.
2.) Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
3.) Skill for writing reusable libraries.
#Salary : (as per performance in Interview)
5 days working
Position: Backend Developer 1 / Backend Engineer:
Experience: .5 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
Strong Knowledge Node.js and MongoDB
Good Knowledge on Flask, SQL and other databases
Good Knowledge on Deployment Process (Nginix, Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean)
Basic Knowledge on Python
Clairvoyant is a global technology consulting, services, and product company. We help organizations build innovative products and
solutions using enterprise stack, big data, analytics, and the cloud. Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with
backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed
to helping our clients achieve their goals.
● A Full stack engineer with 4+ years of hands-on experience working with data-backed front-end web applications.
● Good 2+ years of experience on ReactJS and a minimum of 1 year of experience in Nodejs
● Must have hands-on building Data Visualization and manipulation libraries with a rich interface.
● Good understanding of ES6 Concepts, cross domain post messaging, localization, internationalization.
● Ability to write modular, clean, robust code, guide internal teams, perform code reviews, improve the quality of their work with
oversight and feedback.
● Must be good at writing unit tests to cover the code.
● Good understanding of Redux and Saga.
● Basic understanding of CI/CD.
● Ability to build and leverage reusable templates for internal and customer usage.
● Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Awareness of server side MVC frameworks,
web services, and web communication protocols and message formats.
● Understanding of user interface design, responsive design, usability, and accessibility concepts.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate.
● Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals.
● Excellent communication and coordination skills, willing to learn new skills.
● A good understanding of how a payment network provider works will be an added advantage.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
● Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals
● Excellent communication and co-ordination skills, willing to learn new skills
Education: Bachelors (preferably BE/B. Tech.) - Computer Science/IT