About Namaste Credit
Market Research Analyst Job Description:
- Carry Out quantitative and Qualitative Research about market trends on the HRMS domain to generate potential prospect details.
- Identifying opportunities and Research Prospects
- Collect data on competitors and consolidate into actionable items.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Liaising with managers to ascertain the business objectives and to what needs to be achieved
- Improve systems by studying current practices, identifying problems, designing modifications and introducing improved, structured procedures to ensure better work quality
- Familiarity with each step of the sales funnel
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning as needed.
- Meet performance goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting the position.
- Understand business objectives and design research methods to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Carry Out quantitative and Qualitative Research about market trends on HRMS domain to generate potential prospect details.
- 2 to 4 years of experience doing Market research.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Elementary knowledge of LinkedIn is preferred
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Familiarity with CRM HubSpot.
About the company:Our client is Entertainment Network owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India’s largest private FM radio broadcaster.
SOME BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB:
· Opportunity to work on leading brands across all categories
· Opportunity to work on interesting ideas and concepts by engaging closely with the creative team of Mirchi
WHAT YOUR DAY JOB LOOKS LIKE:
· Brand Solution – Lead conversation with the clients/agencies for all digital content-led initiatives such as sponsorships, IP creation, alliances, co-branded videos, influencer-led & celeb-led content, social media amplification etc.
· Client Servicing – Interact with clients for briefs, approvals, campaign execution and feedback.
· Work closely with a internal and external creative teams to ideate basis client brief.
· Assist in execution of the campaign by working closely with internal and external execution partners.
· Good Communication Skills
· Ability to identify advertisers marketing objectives and suggest relevant digital products.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong branding focus
· Understanding of local advertising landscape & language is mandatory
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
What you will do:
- Updating the CRM/ Dashboard with the relevant information obtained from the call
- Following up with the prospects as per their requested time
- Closing the sales within the sales cycle
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BSc or M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Telesales experience of 18 months or more (at one organisation)
- Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi
- Multiple Languages will be an add on benefit
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver sales pitch in a consultative manner
- Confidence and empathy while on the call
- Good listening skills
- Motivate team to promote/sell professional courses like Data Science, Block chain, PMP, AI/ML, Six Sigma, SCRUM etc
- Leaders who have catered in U.S, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and UAE that too into education industry will be highly preferred
- Building highly optimized team through successful employee engagement and retention, addition to that, also taking care of the growth, development, and goal achievement
- Optimizing revenue of the organization by meeting weekly/monthly/quarterly targets
- Leader will be responsible to work on customer success for client retention and satisfaction.
- Setting of targets for the team to ensure they achieve team goals.
- Identification & resolution of day-to-day operational challenges
- Allocate work to team & coordinates resources to meet short-term/long term goals
- Use of effective tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues within the team
- Conduct daily/weekly hurdles to monitor/motivate team
- Maintaining strong connection/relation with the team to ensure smooth operation
- Assign work to team members based on their skills, development needs and availability
- Training team member to ensure every recourse/team member is tuned to perform best tasks as per individual capability and skills.
- Handle escalation of the client to provide customer success
- Remains up-to-date on the current trends and issues in customer education, and is familiar with competency frameworks and curriculum development
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in the IT industry as a domain consultant and/or product owner and should be part of at least 2 complete IT project life execution cycles.
- Proficiency in the following automotive sales life cycle stages
- Sales Planning
- Sales Invoicing
- Sales Reporting
Pricing and Launch Steering
- We are looking for a success-oriented candidate who has a proven track record of IT consulting in the automotive domain.
- The candidate will have to define business/process models for automotive clients taking into account Industry best practices
- Work closely with global teams and business stakeholders in the automotive industry to drive business workshops to define requirements, develop product backlog, and elaborate functional specifications for an IT solution. The candidate should also be able to analyze requirements, model as-is and to be process and support business during testing.
- Should own and drive domain/ business thread of large IT programs ensuring that the solution exceeds client expectations.
- Lead the consulting team for client engagements and actively support /lead sales opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience in one of the global automotive OEMs is a MUST and should demonstrate strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices
- Minimum of 10+ years of proven experience in agile methodology performing the role of a product owner with certification in CSPO. Should also have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA). Should have expertise in at least 1 process modeling tool or BPM tool.
- Should have at least 10 years of experience in managing teams, including recruitment, coaching & mentoring, and performance management.
- Have led teams for client engagements and actively supported /led sales opportunities & RFPs working closely with senior managers, client engagement managers, and sales teams.
- Should be ready for extensive travels within and outside the county. Should have experience in working in a multi-cultural team spread in multiple time zones.
- Should have proven academic records and display thought leadership with a deep understanding of the latest technology trends in the automotive industry
- Conversant with spoken and written English.
- Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profiles. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High-quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
companies implement automation in their processes.
We are looking for passionate, self driven individuals who will interact with leads / potential
customers and derive sales from them.
That apart we are constantly experimenting with various sales strategies, you will be
expected to contribute new ideas and put in efforts in those directions.
Designation- Sr Sales Executive
Department- Sales and Support
Location- Mulund, Mumbai | (Presently WFH)
Salary- Competitive hike over existing salary
● Nurture in-bound leads to conversion
● Periodic outbound calls, if needed
● Handling existing customers queries and upsell opportunities
● Collaborate with various internal teams
● Participate in product brainstorming sessions
Qualification: BSc IT/ BSc Computers/ BCA/ BE/ BTech or MTech/ MCA/ MSc IT or any
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required
● Excellent Communication Skills
● International Outbound Calling and Customer Support Experience in a call centre
environment will be an advantage
● Emotional Intelligence
● Ability to Work on Targets